MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If going abroad on to do makeup or stay in a hotel and putting it on your Instagram account is hard work I am in the wrong career lol She does charge a lot of money for makeup but she was out of work for over a year and she was showing of all her designer shoes/clothes

The brothers are serial cheats! George has cheated on Amy so much but she always stays with him!

Wonder if both brothers are in the country or living it up in Cyprus? The dad calling them immature is funny he should take responsibility for raising them to have no respect or women and people in general! He should have made them suffer the consequences for beating up that poor police man
When I was on their boat , it seemed like he was missing Amy . I got a feeling he really cared. Dont why he would cheat, seemed like she was the one. Something went down hill after the birth of tye kiddo .... they never got married and broke up . Not surprised .. never have kids before getting married ladies , these scrotes can change their mind as soon as u give birth

Reactions: 3
A lot of men start having affairs once the kid is born.
I think they get jealous.

these boys will be cheating into their old age. It’s part of their DNA

Reactions: 4
it seemed like he was missing Amy . I got a feeling he really cared. Dont why he would cheat, seemed like she was the one.
I don’t think this means anything. Jay-Z cheated on Beyoncé. It’s well known that George cheats on Amy and even though Amy does have money in her own right from acting she’s also a massive gold digger.

I don’t think these brothers have the capacity to love anyone apart from themselves.

the Amy relationship was just a way to boost his short self.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Looks like Amy got a new man

I don’t think this means anything. Jay-Z cheated on Beyoncé. It’s well known that George cheats on Amy and even though Amy does have money in her own right from acting she’s also a massive gold digger.
Melissa can be classed as a gold digger too as she surly didn’t go for Costa for his looks and height she knew who he is and what his dad wealth is!

Amy dating a wealthy property man apparently

Melissa can be classed as a gold digger too as she surly didn’t go for Costa for his looks and height she knew who he is and what his dad wealth is!

Looks like Amy got a new man

I think we already established that re Melissa 🤑

27 years her senior? I rest my case. Used to be the footballers her and her pals used to chase after, she levelled up 😂🥴

I think we already established that re Melissa 🤑

27 years her senior? I rest my case. Used to be the footballers her and her pals used to chase after, she levelled up 😂🥴

and here i was believing in a beautiful happy ever after with two young people george and amy:((((

fairy tales do not happen and another old scrote purchased a pretty young girl with his money. Im sure she loves his saggy ass balls and wrinkly neck. Gross .

• Sick
and here i was believing in a beautiful happy ever after with two young people george and amy:((((

fairy tales do not happen and another old scrote purchased a pretty young girl with his money. Im sure she loves his saggy ass balls and wrinkly neck. Gross .
she only sees his money

Reactions: 1
Amy clearly is a money chaser!

I don’t understand why Amy didn’t help and support Melissa if costas was abusing her! Instead she write her off and unfollowed her on Instagram

Melly isn’t really someone you can support / the world and his dog knew what costas was like and she still lapped it up.

Reactions: 1
Money chaser and social climber. I’ve noticed the past couple of years she tries to portray herself as some kind of socialite. One of those who forgets where she comes from.

Money chaser and social climber. I’ve noticed the past couple of years she tries to portray herself as some kind of socialite. One of those who forgets where she comes from.
I noticed that too. She tries to look like some supermodel as well, truth is she’s had a tit load of work done to her face

I noticed that too. She tries to look like some supermodel as well, truth is she’s had a tit load of work done to her face
Loads. She’s pretty but nothing extraordinary and far too short to be a model if she wasn’t otherwise Bollywood famous.

Loads. She’s pretty but nothing extraordinary and far too short to be a model if she wasn’t otherwise Bollywood famous.
Definitely, pretty girl but nothing to write home about. I’m not sure what she looks like in the flesh but I think the work she’s had done is pretty good. The lady she used to go to used to do my lips and Botox. I don’t know if she still goes to her but she would always travel to her from wherever she was! I think my face would look near symmetrically perfect too if I had access to the money she has with these rich men 🤣

Are you talking about Amy or Melissa? 😂

Y
Definitely, pretty girl but nothing to write home about. I’m not sure what she looks like in the flesh but I think the work she’s had done is pretty good. The lady she used to go to used to do my lips and Botox. I don’t know if she still goes to her but she would always travel to her from wherever she was! I think my face would look near symmetrically perfect too if I had access to the money she has with these rich men 🤣
[/QUOTE
Who did or doing Amy face as this person is very good and Amy doesn’t look bloated and swollen like Kylie J