MellySophiaMua and Costas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
True - he is a case in point. In the pictures you cannot tell that’s why it’s such a shock when you see them
Together!

Looks like another free stay - if Cornwall is so expensive and popular why are they gifting her?

I doubt she paid for it. Most of these “influencers” are used to not paying despite charging for bog standard makeup.

Does anyone think she’s had her nose done?
She good at contouring her nose but her lips are getting fuller

Does Melissa have a driving license as she always being driven around or in a cab?

Last edited:
I was on a boat that Costa’s dad owns , and George was exceptionally rude after I rejected him. Costas was super fun , but I knew their history so i didnt fall for the fake charm . Their dad told me that both brothers are very immature . George and Amy are done at the moment and btw costas is about 160 cm tall and looks like a short tree.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was on a boat that Costa’s dad owns , and George was exceptionally rude after I rejected him. Costas was super fun , but I knew their history so i didnt fall for the fake charm . Their dad told me that both brothers are very immature . George and Amy are done at the moment and btw costas is about 160 cm tall and looks like a short tree.
A short tree 😂😂 yeh neither brother is very smart. How long ago was this you were on the boat?

Reactions: 1
A short tree 😂😂 yeh neither brother is very smart. How long ago was this you were on the boat?
Like 2-3 years ago and their father is H O T and i am NOT into old men . That one was an exception . I spent all my time on a boat talking with him while my friends sun bathed with george and costas .

Reactions: 3
Costas is very short and his build makes him shorter. He has short man syndrome.

vile short tree.

his dad is better looking

Btw someone i know is managed by the same pr agency that manages Amy, and she told me that George took out Amy’s then friend out in paris . Wild lol

In a Q & A Melly was asked if she is still friends with her ex - she said - we weren’t good partners, why would we be friends.

he sounds so spoilt and rude.

• Wow
Yeah I think they have spilt, she didn’t put anything up about him on Father’s Day only about her own father

Reactions: 2
Did Melissa get a big payout from her divorce as this girl seems to be quite wealthy considering she comes from a normal working family?

I don’t think she is wealthy - she has to work hard and overcharges on makeup.
If she had a payout she wouldn’t work. You can tell.

I don’t think she is wealthy - she has to work hard and overcharges on makeup.
If she had a payout she wouldn’t work. You can tell.
If going abroad on to do makeup or stay in a hotel and putting it on your Instagram account is hard work I am in the wrong career lol She does charge a lot of money for makeup but she was out of work for over a year and she was showing of all her designer shoes/clothes

The brothers are serial cheats! George has cheated on Amy so much but she always stays with him!

Wonder if both brothers are in the country or living it up in Cyprus? The dad calling them immature is funny he should take responsibility for raising them to have no respect or women and people in general! He should have made them suffer the consequences for beating up that poor police man

I mean - I don’t think she is the type to work in any job (even makeup) if she didn’t have to.

also wasn’t she travelling during most of the pandemic - so I think she was “working” unlawfully.

agreed - their dad is to blame for their awful attitude.