Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an insufferable bleep. It was a "Hooe you are AWL ok and not too upset by Rafah".

duck off Melissa. Tone deaf Idiot. God she hasnt a clue. Dimwit

#wheresAzhole
She's an absolute clown. Who the f#@k does she think she is. She's online daily supporting companies who support Israel. She's a complete contradiction. Cold hearted monsters, shor she's one herself.
She doesn't give a shite about anyone only herself. I'm glad I don't follow this weapon. She's a self centred nasty cow. She actually makes my blood boil.
Miss Mills when you're reading here I hope you see what I've said. Get off the cross and do something useful for your mother. Lobby political leaders here and afar. Post about Gaza instead of begging for PR products.

Reactions: 8
Such inspiring words from this absolute moron😂😂 & the stupid expressions she make. Does she think people actually take her seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's an absolute clown. Who the f#@k does she think she is. She's online daily supporting companies who support Israel. She's a complete contradiction. Cold hearted monsters, shor she's one herself.
She doesn't give a shite about anyone only herself. I'm glad I don't follow this weapon. She's a self centred nasty cow. She actually makes my blood boil.
Miss Mills when you're reading here I hope you see what I've said. Get off the cross and do something useful for your mother. Lobby political leaders here and afar. Post about Gaza instead of begging for PR products.
She’s just greedy. There’s nothing in it for her to take a stand. She only wants the freebies. How she can’t stand with Gaza and her own children Muslim is completely beyond me. For once she could actually sound sincere if she did.

Reactions: 2
Remember though that a lot of people in Ireland make a living working for M&S and other companies. They need to provide for their families too

I thought M&S had long distanced themselves from having any political ties? The last documented support from them for Israel was nearly 25 years ago.

Reactions: 2
I thought M&S had long distanced themselves from having any political ties? The last documented support from them for Israel was nearly 25 years ago.
Unfortunately not! If you download the "No Thanks" app it will astionish you ( it did me anyway and really opened up my eyes). When you key in M&S it's gives you all the proof of their involvement with Israel up to the present day. Its all documented from the Islamic rights commission on the app.

She hasn’t a clue how to present something ? Posting all we can do is pray and the next post my mother was in good form today.

Reactions: 5
She is an absolute nut job and I'd say that was seifs hand he was dragged down with this morning not a hope lil daddy would go down there

Reactions: 6
"Right Seif, you hold my hand while I hold Mam's hand, GIVE ME YOUR BLOODY HAND MAM!! FFS I have to post on Insta that I showed up to the Hospital to say duck Cancer for my Viewers and to show those Tattle Fuckers that I do " adore spending time with my mother". Dont move either of ye cos I have to post us all doing the hand job pic for Insta. Dont bleeping move!!! I only have one hand free ffs. Ok ready? Click click click. Ok which one looks the best Ok posted on Insta. Right Seif, lets go. Bye Mam".

Fucks off to make cookies for Insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Her mother must be in hospital In Dublin because there’s no way she would go to Tullamore.

Reactions: 12
Her mother must be in hospital In Dublin because there’s no way she would go to Tullamore.
She is. I don’t think her mam is getting any more treatments. It’s sad. And this is the bare minimum time she spends with her. If this were me I’d be posted up in my mothers with my kids and family. My husband would jump through hoops to make us all happy. She’s only a bleep. Nothing in it for her only some content.

Reactions: 11
She is. I don’t think her mam is getting any more treatments. It’s sad. And this is the bare minimum time she spends with her. If this were me I’d be posted up in my mothers with my kids and family. My husband would jump through hoops to make us all happy. She’s only a bleep. Nothing in it for her only some content.
So her mother is terminal?

I don’t know about anyone else but if that was my Mother there’s no way in hell id be making cookies. I would be to upset, yeah u have to carry on as best u can, but making cookies & posting them with music playing? Shes a fuxkn nut job. No words for the disgusting photo of the hands, imagine using ir sick mother for content? It’s unbelievable & sick.

Reactions: 13
Everytime she does one of those grid posts of basic insta hun "life lately" they are all the same. 10 photos of
the hair from the angled front.
the hair from the side while she looks seductively at the ground.
the leggings with the oversized puffy coat and the runners with the upturned toe.
The upturned glasses on a resteraunt table so the logo is visible with the pencil case beside them.
The prawn with the eyes on top of pasta
The nails (yuk)
The back of the baby's hair
The lamp
A view of the flat through a blurred vision of a cracked looking vase with fake flowers

Rinse and repeat.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Everytime she does one of those grid posts of basic insta hun "life lately" they are all the same. 10 photos of
the hair from the angled front.
the hair from the side while she looks seductively at the ground.
the leggings with the oversized puffy coat and the runners with the upturned toe.
The upturned glasses on a resteraunt table so the logo is visible with the pencil case beside them.
The prawn with the eyes on top of pasta
The nails (yuk)
The back of the baby's hair
The lamp
A view of the flat through a blurred vision of a cracked looking vase with fake flowers

Rinse and repeat.
So true and she wishes she had more time to show the same old images yet again.

• Haha
Reactions: 6