Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could get great advice from Sociallysands on how to up her profile and engagement. Bring something to the table that gets your followers interested. Stop talking about me,me, me all the time and how wonderful you are at everything and how wonderful your hair, skin and nails are.

Bring some real content ! Be likeable ! Be human ! Be about what who you really are and not the fake persona ! That’s just my bit of advice. You can’t grow unless you change and fix what’s wrong !
Totally agree and I have admitted here in the past that I used to really enjoy her content years back when she was in the apartment and the kids were smaller. I used to see the boasty behaviour but it progressively got worse and worse with the more followers she got. Her tone deaf comments and self praise became so sickening I had to unfollow.

As you said come on and be human - be relatable. They are qualities she simply doesn’t possess.

Reactions: 12
Stop supporting M&S Melissa, pick a lane!
She can’t pick a lane! She isn’t strong enough of character to lead or influence because she just wants to be popular. A real mean girl. You would think this would be an easy one for her given her own kids are Muslim.

Reactions: 8
It’s so disingenuous of these huns sharing Rafah posts because they think it’s popular. It’s not a film. It’s a cold-blooded murder by Israel. Yet Melly continues to shop in Zionist shops like M&S, Next, H&M. Why hasn’t her partner told her that she is funding the genocide by supporting these businesses? That money makes is way back to Israel and to people living on stolen land in Palestine. If you want to make a difference, hit their pockets, look at how successful the McDonalds boycott was.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s so disingenuous of these huns sharing Rafah posts because they think it’s popular. It’s not a film. It’s a cold-blooded murder by Israel. Yet Melly continues to shop in Zionist shops like M&S, Next, H&M. Why hasn’t her partner told her that she is funding the genocide by supporting these businesses? That money makes is way back to Israel and to people living on stolen land in Palestine. If you want to make a difference, hit their pockets, look at how successful the McDonalds boycott was.
I'd like to think Mel would make a stand and influence her fans to boycott Zionist businesses but she would have to have morals and a heart. She proved this to not be the case when she spread them for a married man who had a pregnant wife. You're the most disgusting human melissa mills.

Reactions: 6
I've almost stopped looking at this weapons stories and the last few she posted will be the end of me dipping in for awhile. We all know she has zero empathy and morals as she has freely demonstrated within the last few years. But to try and garner engagement and "likes" if you will from the atrocities in Gaza straight after showing a table full of M&S food at Myhannas party has me finished. She reads here constantly and you would think if she wants to continue being a two faced witch she'd at least hide the fact she continues to support zionist businesses.
I've done a huge clear out of my instagram for this reason as I can't abide this jumping on the bandwagon by sharing horrific posts on what's going on but in reality these dispicable instahuns couldn't give an absolute shite.
Anyone sharing these type of stories for just engagement is pure evil in my eyes. Some of these instahuns have huge platforms that they could actually use them to try and make a difference. Its very obvious with the majority of them that they are only bandwagon hopping and only truly care about their numbers. I'm done for awhile and taking a break from SM..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I've almost stopped looking at this weapons stories and the last few she posted will be the end of me dipping in for awhile. We all know she has zero empathy and morals as she has freely demonstrated within the last few years. But to try and garner engagement and "likes" if you will from the atrocities in Gaza straight after showing a table full of M&S food at Myhannas party has me finished. She reads here constantly and you would think if she wants to continue being a two faced witch she'd at least hide the fact she continues to support zionist businesses.
I've done a huge clear out of my instagram for this reason as I can't abide this jumping on the bandwagon by sharing horrific posts on what's going on but in reality these dispicable instahuns couldn't give an absolute shite.
Anyone sharing these type of stories for just engagement is pure evil in my eyes. Some of these instahuns have huge platforms that they could actually use them to try and make a difference. Its very obvious with the majority of them that they are only bandwagon hopping and only truly care about their numbers. I'm done for awhile and taking a break from SM..
Well said, we could all do with a break from them..
Melissa wouldn’t have a clue what your post is about, she has the intelligence of an ant, actually thats wrong, ants are very intelligent. What makes me sick as well is her “Im broken” wtaf? She is an insufferable, empty-headed, rough out old bimbo.

Well said, we could all do with a break from them..
Melissa wouldn’t have a clue what your post is about, she has the intelligence of an ant, actually thats wrong, ants are very intelligent. What makes me sick as well is her “Im broken” wtaf? She is an insufferable, empty-headed, rough out old bimbo.
She's back on again this morning with posts I've seen online over a week ago. As usual, she's weeks late which highlights how obvious her fakeness is.
I really hope what's going on in the world will wake people up to these disingenuous instahuns. All these brutal atrocities around the world are solely because of "greed"....greed of mankind and nothing else. These lowlife istahuns are no better in my eyes as their only motive to their Gaza posts is nothing but GREED also. Greed for likes and engagement and bigging up their egos......

Reactions: 8
It’s absolutely sicking. Imagine posting about the absolute devastation of what happened in Rafah and then proceeding to post the below captioning it “They saw how much I needed to relax” is she for real!

Only shows support when it’s trendy.

Nothing like after what happened guys I’d like to do a competition with these products I’ve been gifted donate to help those in Rafah, send me a screenshot of your donation and you’ll be in with a chance of winning the Loccitane products. If she done something like that I’d commend her but no she’s selfish and needs to relax.

I know a lot more mothers out there deserving of those products than an alco, like you who barely works, cooks and spends her evenings lathering herself up.

DA0F3F22-D612-4648-94E3-590006A15337.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 9
She's broken one minute then next story is a pile of free stuff because l'occitane saw how much she needed to relax . Did she actually write that, such a dumb b!+ch and I dont use that word very often. She's lazy and disgusting.
As bad as these instahuns sharing about Rafah and those poor babies and then next a photo of a palm tree or a cocktail and their holiday breakfast . But no one seems to be copping on to them

Reactions: 10
I’ve no idea why but she’s really triggered me with that post. I just can’t comprehend how she can go from posting those bits about what happened to posting how she needs to relax.

I’m by no means a violent person but I’d love to punch her in the face and be like would you ever cop the f€@k on you selfish twit.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Relax Melly? From doing what exactly? You’re certainly not using your platform for anything good.

Reactions: 7
thats why i got blocked from her, one minute she was bawling about gaza, next flogging her luxury robes...I sent her dm to say how insensitive she was and to cop on, got blocked.

is myhana playing with a babys musical instrument in last post, wasn't she 11 last week. She'll be on bragging about how good she is now shortly...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
thats why i got blocked from her, one minute she was bawling about gaza, next flogging her luxury robes...I sent her dm to say how insensitive she was and to cop on, got blocked.

is myhana playing with a babys musical instrument in last post, wasn't she 11 last week. She'll be on bragging about how good she is now shortly...
A genius on the babies xylophone. lol. My Hana so talented.
---
Well he hardly has morals himself lol. I doubt the 7 thousand companies he has claimed bankruptcy on over the years are exactly above board and morally straight . His whole family are gangsters. Crooks. I’d say the big house the mammy lives in is paid for my the Muslim community. Bottom line for him is his money and he even fucked that all up because he has nothing but nice rental cars. I’d say she has slowly realized that over the years and it depresses her and that’s why she drinks every day along with being lonely. Gaza is the bottom of the list for these people.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys please download the no thanks app . I just did and Jesus the amount of companies connected with Israel. I knew a good few were but kinda gobsmacked now and it gives a breakdown of why and the proof.. and sure low and behold her fav Celine is there that she puts on the gram .. yawn... and every second thing she loves ..

• Heart
Miss Mills is flip flopping. One minute posts about the pity party she put on for that young one, advertising the fact she shops in M&S, this is one store I've not entered since the genocide of innocent Palestinians begun. Next she's showing the shite that PR companies send her. No one cares coz she still looks rough regardless. Then she jumps on the bandwagon saying she's heartbroken about what happened in Rafah. She doesn't give two continental f#@&s about Palestine, her parents or anything else we mere mortals value.
She's a contradiction full stop. She makes my skin crawl. I unfollowed her long ago. Instanav is the only place to look at tit she spews.

Reactions: 7
Guys please download the no thanks app . I just did and Jesus the amount of companies connected with Israel. I knew a good few were but kinda gobsmacked now and it gives a breakdown of why and the proof.. and sure low and behold her fav Celine is there that she puts on the gram .. yawn... and every second thing she loves ..
Don’t worry, hers didn’t come from celine!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She is an insufferable bleep. It was a "Hooe you are AWL ok and not too upset by Rafah".

duck off Melissa. Tone deaf Idiot. God she hasnt a clue. Dimwit

#wheresAzhole

Reactions: 10