Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s so loaded why didn’t she buy herself the air wrap?
Because she strolls around dundrum in the same outfit she always wears and browses but never buys. She might be on the rob who knows 😂😂😂 she could fit loads in those oversized monstrosities of jackets, maybe some in the weave 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jaysus there she is again rummaging…wld she ever get a life for herself? Idiot has to drop the boyfriends name seeing as its been mentioned here that he hasn’t been seen for a while!!

Reactions: 5
Ah bless, myhana has more friends than Melly. Only events she’ll ever organise are for myhana she’s never had anyone over to the flat - sad really

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah bless, myhana has more friends than Melly. Only events she’ll ever organise are for myhana she’s never had anyone over to the flat - sad really
She said lots of preteens… I count maybe 10 party bags ? There’s absolutely no way I see that party happening in the flat.

Reactions: 10
She’s been dropping hints for a week or two about the big 11!!! No one gifted her a hand crafted cake so she had to buy. Will the mammys be invited in to see her humble abode ?

• Haha
She’s been dropping hints for a week or two about the big 11!!! No one gifted her a hand crafted cake so she had to buy. Will the mammys be invited in to see her humble abode ?
She used to get her cakes in Urbun in Cabinteely but they never gave her the freebies she was fishing for and so she stopped. She will on tonight with her weekly ‘unit’ of alcohol blowing out the cheeks with exhaustion from putting food in bowls. Wonder did she open the curtains for the party! Doubt 10 children actually went seeing as she slated the parents in the class after a play date a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That was a pitiful party. Jesus that young wan is not 5. Didn't she say she's 11. I wouldn't think there were 6 kids at it with her.
Miss Mills would have been better to post nothing than that miserable looking attempt at a party.

Reactions: 7
I'm shooketh 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haven't been on tattle in a few weeks and tonight to my shocked deep dark cynical soul 8 discover a NEW THREAD!!!! With 4 pages BUT last thread has 20 pages I've to catch up on!!!

Oh my I'm hoping she got up to mischief lol 😆 and maybe cure my insomnia tonight ...

Reactions: 7
Melly having a go at people not interacting with her…it’s not jealousy Melly, you are a horrible person. That’s why people don’t share your nonsense.

Reactions: 5
I have to laugh when she posts this tit
What are we supposed to share? Miss Hanas birthday cake? Will only support Irish if she's getting it for free otherwise it's a caterpillar cake from M&S.
The robes ain't working, the infertility route didn't work and the menopause ain't going to either.
Give it up.

• Haha
She could get great advice from Sociallysands on how to up her profile and engagement. Bring something to the table that gets your followers interested. Stop talking about me,me, me all the time and how wonderful you are at everything and how wonderful your hair, skin and nails are.

Bring some real content ! Be likeable ! Be human ! Be about what who you really are and not the fake persona ! That’s just my bit of advice. You can’t grow unless you change and fix what’s wrong !

Reactions: 13