Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just got a present of the MMB pyjamas. I didn’t have a clue who she was! I can’t believe the price😫 they are lovely though. Does anyone know if she buys them from the likes of AliExpress or what?!

Reactions: 1
Was she in doonbeg and didn’t document it??? 🤷‍♀️
Probably keeping quiet about it because she knows she’ll look like a dick not spending any time with her sick mother. Seriously if she comes in crying when it’s too late I’ll slap her head in.

Reactions: 8
Probably keeping quiet about it because she knows she’ll look like a dick not spending any time with her sick mother. Seriously if she comes in crying when it’s too late I’ll slap her head in.
And just sneaky tags it on the grid! 🤣

Reactions: 1
Is her hair pixelated in that shot at the hairdresser? The top of it looks blurred out or something. Also, has she hair loss? Why does she use hair pieces?

Reactions: 6
haven't watched her in ages but same old thing, showing all her lotions and potions with her bare legs in view.
The reel "they aren't in my likes but always in my views".... she's still going on with the same tit, has she not more important things to be worrying about then Instagram. she is never going to grow her following anymore then what it is, she's been at 40 odd thousand since she began in 2016.

A gorgeous day like today any bets she will be in Dundrum in the afternoon on the wine. do they ever go off somewhere for the day to the seaside or anything. so many good things on this weekend and lucky enough to have the weather. but no she is sitting at home checking her likes and views.

Reactions: 10
Cool girls don't wear what everyone else is wearing ..... wwaaahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahanannahahaanhahah.... my male dog is more of a cool girl ffs 🙄 😒 I'd be dead with embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The eyes on her yesterday at around 5pm and she was already blotto. Is it any wonder the daughter is so painful when this clown talks about being a ‘cool girl’ when she is 50 years of age FFS this woman needs to get laid she is wound so tight

Reactions: 10
What is at now with her cool girl $h1te .She wears the same clothes all the time.
Daytime look = leggings, runners and a puffy coat.
Nighttime look = knee high boots, thee tights and a blazer dress.
Also in the comparison photos the brows don't look too good , the lips are now more "oversized" and the face is lumpy. She's ruining herself. She is a good looking woman and ruining herself

Reactions: 15
Cool girls don't dress like everyone else - lads I'm dead here, had to ring an ambulance for myself 💀

She's the most basic witch on the internet - high street, blonde fake hair, fake tan, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake life, Veja & New Balance, Charlotte Tilbury, Frankie Shop, H&M, Celine 😜, overlined lips etc. etc. etc

Ya, Melissa - you're so Avant Garde 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Melissa is SO famous she will come on & saying she didn’t post where they were until they came home. You’d swear she lived in the house she wants in Foxrock. It’s fairly hard to break into top floor of a high rise on the n11 Tigs that you don’t pay for & your boyfriends family own 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The eyes on her yesterday at around 5pm and she was already blotto. Is it any wonder the daughter is so painful when this clown talks about being a ‘cool girl’ when she is 50 years of age FFS this woman needs to get laid she is wound so tight
I can image her tell “miss hana” “my hana” now we are “cool girrrrlssss” hana, we dress soooo cooollll!! Its beyond me how she cant see that she looks hard as nails in those eyebrow pics…

Reactions: 6