Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lucky Bag Ring from Temu!! Cheap old shite just like Melissa Mills never Bari loves.

Her ex friend Joy Porto has amazing rings, Melly was always jealous that she had lovely rings and 2. Is actually MARRIED. She asked her could she wear her rings one time on stories for stories and nearly wept giving them back to Joy.

Wonder what happened there? No one wants to hang with Melly for long after being in her company! Wonder why? 🙄

Reactions: 4
It's definitely a different ring as I've often actually admired her rings and taken notice of them, maybe hazard has taken back hers and she's replaced it with one from temu 😂
Yeah it’s a completely different shape too

IMG_3823.png

Reactions: 1
😂😂😂 God help her shes beat in2 this thread, the medium sized head, a new (fake as fuk temu) ring which no doubt she will post as a present from the boyfriend! Rummaging through the make-up bags again…she’s clearly fuxkn demented.

Reactions: 9
Yeah it’s a completely different shape too

View attachment 2948402
She shows all the lotions n potions. Miss Mills show us your wedding album why don't ya. She's not married to Hazard, she's living a complete lie. I'd say his ex wife is laughing her head off at Miss Mills being lumbered with him. She's living her best life, glamorous and free of the freak 🤣

• Haha
Her stories crack me up, if it was a comedy I’d be hooked.. The frantic scramble through her make up is so ridiculous and childish, oh look what I have… even if I had all the time in the world on my hands I would never be arsed doing that. Did a bit of a declutter the other day and I’m mortified by how much old make shite I still had and had to dump. I know everyone has different priorities in life and make up is not one of mine. I’ve been making a list of businesses that I won’t but from based on who they use to promote and I love some CT products but they are on the banned list now!!!

Reactions: 6
the fact it’s spoken about here that she isn’t married and she has yet to show a photo shows it’s true.

Reactions: 8
Was it not mentioned before that he and his wife didn’t actually divorce.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
‘My skin is soooo glowy’…WHO compliments themselves like this 🤣 and she’s putting it down to the freebies in clear skin, not the full blown Botox which is what actually makes the skin glow. Also love how her fake accent drops when she said brow ‘treading’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The knacker jewellery🤮. Who in their right mind follows her for advice?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
‘My skin is soooo glowy’…WHO compliments themselves like this 🤣 and she’s putting it down to the freebies in clear skin, not the full blown Botox which is what actually makes the skin glow. Also love how her fake accent drops when she said brow ‘treading’ 🤣
My skin would look like that if I had an industrial sized ring light blasting in my face (we can see the ring light reflection in your eyes Swigs) And also a ridiculous filter.

The carboxy has done nothing for her dark eyes. No ring light or filter will hide that - only cure - stop drinking, get exercise.

Reactions: 8
Ah lads the new fake ring had me howling, I copped it right away too. But also ffs that’s almost identical to my ring, I don’t know wether to be livid or flattered. . Oval. It’s not even round. She’s trying to fake upgrade her ring lol. Also it looks about 2.5-3 karats. Like mine is insured for over 20k. So there is no way she got a 20k ring and just slipped it on without a mention. Gtfooh honey. You only wish you had it. lol. It’s so funny.
Also the putting on of lip gloss etc today almost made me sick.
And the skin glowing with oil grease full face of makeup and filter and ring light. Ok.

• Heart
It’s so embarrassing for her. Just because of who and the way she is. It must be exhausting.
Yes she must be worn out putting on the fake everything all day every day. Im still laughing at the fake ring..if its real come on & show it again tigs!!!!🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Where’s the dress from that’s 19.99? Looks nice similar one in H & m but it’s 49.99? So wonder has she made mistake with the price?!

Reactions: 2