Melissa Mills #33 The Saloman of knowledge - artificial and no intelligence!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So funny that it is mentioned that she couldn’t be earning from instagram and all of a sudden she’s begging for collabs 😂😂 Some of her previous “friends” are raking it in with Dunnes Stores, Fairy to mention just a few collabs, not to mention their actual jobs. She must be seething lying around doing nothing all day 😂

Reactions: 2
On the beg for more free stuff over on Facebook
She's only short of a paper cup begging outside Dundrum
Is the 'agent' not meant to find her collabs and be the go between the hugely famous busy influencer not the arse on the floor wannabe begging for collabs from god knows who.......
Shes at nothing.
Someone needs to call ciara lambert out alao on the shite hair color and extensions constantly being re done
Would her agent comment perhaps......

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The fake accent gets me every time, its even more exaggerated in these stories. Time for the holiday bag trick reel again, the usual bullshite day in day out, the agent story is just embarrassing! Read the room Melly give it up ffs, all ur doing is entertaining us with your ridiculous antics.

• Haha
The only collab this one is able for is "only fans", she even manages to make a colonic irrigation session look and sound seedy!
The legs and slimy cream posts have started again and will be on a "speed" level by the end of her shite hols.
Give it up Melly, you're broke and your insta days are well over. Go and join only fans, I'm sure you will do very well there. No doubt there are plenty of freaks out there that would watch a 50 year old, silmy creamed up legs with a hose up her hole!

• Haha
That screenshot she had up of a water gallon turned on its side on cheap DIY wall brackets and the hose running down?? What I imagine a back street clinic looked like for unfortunate women in the 1940’s

that was GRIM

Reactions: 6
That screenshot she had up of a water gallon turned on its side on cheap DIY wall brackets and the hose running down?? What I imagine a back street clinic looked like for unfortunate women in the 1940’s

that was GRIM
I was like wow why is she talking about colonies. lol. 😜
---
The only collab this one is able for is "only fans", she even manages to make a colonic irrigation session look and sound seedy!
The legs and slimy cream posts have started again and will be on a "speed" level by the end of her shite hols.
Give it up Melly, you're broke and your insta days are well over. Go and join only fans, I'm sure you will do very well there. No doubt there are plenty of freaks out there that would watch a 50 year old, silmy creamed up legs with a hose up her hole!
And some of those girls make bank. She’d be able to buy something finally.
---
The fake accent gets me every time, its even more exaggerated in these stories. Time for the holiday bag trick reel again, the usual bullshite day in day out, the agent story is just embarrassing! Read the room Melly give it up ffs, all ur doing is entertaining us with your ridiculous antics.
And who brings that many straw bags anywhere in the first place to repost this bullshit for about five years now. lol. We are not all that high maintenance and boring. I can’t imagine going on holidays with my family and putting so much effort and worth into things and looks. Ewe. She’s just constantly trying to be somebody she’s not that it affects her time with her kids. Gross.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Another 2 days spent on the hair. Imagine having 2 days a month back to back to spend on getting your hair done. And worse still it comes out looking like 2000 world cup wag $hite and tinsel.
Begging for collabs, mortified for her

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly have NEVER seen anyone get their aul wig done as much as this one

im going to keep a Hair Log

18 June ….ratty stenos in again
Just updating here - we should keep a nail and “beauty” log too.

I honestly have NEVER seen anyone get their aul wig done as much as this one

im going to keep a Hair Log

18 June ….ratty stenos in again
19 June ….another appt for the horse hair

• Haha
Awh the big reveal.....STILL sporting her circa 2001 wag/mutton dress as lamb look🤯

Reactions: 4
Over a year ago (May last year I think) but it was only two dressing gowns!!!!
In fairness her launch was delayed because of the Suez Canal block in 2021. So hopefully any day now they will arrive in time for this Christmas 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why is she on flashing that fake hair "waiting on news" . Go straight to the hospital and see your mother you Selfish cow. Poncing around hairdressers for 2 days.

And the hair looks terrible, more fake than ever , 2 completely different colours that do not blend at all. And the sunglasses.
Do you remember a singer in the 90s Anastasia, she wore dark sunglasses all the time and had that 2 tone hair. First thing I thought of

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Do you remember a singer in the 90s Anastasia, she wore dark sunglasses all the time and had that 2 tone hair. First thing I thought of
You're right. Melly's has the Anastasia look down to a tee. Including the whole 'hedgehog in my knickers' legs effect.

b1_tn_f.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9