Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would think when getting her Invisalign they would have given her bands to sort her overbite and jaw out

Reactions: 3
Trying to sell that black dress🤦‍♀️ only serious takers to pm her 🤣
The absolute state of it. No shape nor make to it. She's stuck for wine money when she's trying to sell the shite out of her wardrobe. Hazard is away and gave her no pocket money 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Naw all her lovely producTTS. Such a shame our stylish fashionista can’t trowel them all on and head to oh I don’t know……the STYLE awards.

Another night in the squat watching it all drowning her sorrows.

That's very early this morning to be that pi$$Ed drunk and manic about makeup.
My older teenagers do hauls for their friends but she's nearly 50 .

Reactions: 4
Does she have any friends now at all? The witch in Oz and herself are well matched! I follow Julie Ledgewich who was a neighbour, there doesn't appear to be any contact there...but I could be wrong

Does she have any friends now at all? The witch in Oz and herself are well matched! I follow Julie Ledgewich who was a neighbour, there doesn't appear to be any contact there...but I could be wrong
No. None. Those neighbours dumped her when she brought a load of fire starting gangsters to their lovely estate.

Remember Inga the neighbour that used to be forced on her stories in a drunken headlock

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Doesnt knkw the difference between pancakes and crepes. Surely she cant be that thick 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Doesnt knkw the difference between pancakes and crepes. Surely she cant be that thick 😩
She's insufferable and that young wan of hers is as bad as her. Crepe and pancake difference. Lord Jesus she's nothing going on in that head of hers. She must have sold that sack dress and restocked her wine stash. She's nuts

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe her mother is dying and she’s going to lie on the couch for the day. Like I can’t even comprehend. That other little creep isn’t even there, she has nothing going on. Take the kids to your mothers for the weekend. Horrible witch.

It’s such a lovely day as well! Go out and about! I’m sure there are loads of things happening in Dublin!.

She’s doing NO favours to the child. She shouldn’t show her. She comes across as such an unlikeable whine

Reactions: 9
No. None. Those neighbours dumped her when she brought a load of fire starting gangsters to their lovely estate.

Remember Inga the neighbour that used to be forced on her stories in a drunken headlock
The same estate she felt was beneath her status and went on and on about it not being her forever home. No doubt the neighbours who did pay their rent/mortgage and appreciated the luxury of a beautiful home choked on her words

Reactions: 6
Did you think maybe she didn't know that the rent wasn't being paid? And it came as a surprise to her as well that she had to leg it in the middle of the night?

Reactions: 2
Did you think maybe she didn't know that the rent wasn't being paid? And it came as a surprise to her as well that she had to leg it in the middle of the night?
Yes. I think this. She’d have no clue what’s going on. She has an allowance and nothing to her name. What would she know. She believed that home was paid for and a temporary stepping stone to a bigger house in foxrock where she grew up believing all the rich and famous live lol. Had to run then and ended up in what I vowing is a family flat for 6-12 months. 2 years later. Better get that planning permission in mammys garden because he’s not getting anything else. Lol
---
Is her mother genuinely this sick?
Yes.

Reactions: 7
I've seen this happen with the most pretentious couple I ever met. All came crashing down she had no idea of the finances. Still hiding from certain individuals but didn't learn their lesson from my observation. Except now people pity them instead of being envious of them.
It seems like a similar situation

Reactions: 5