Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was still an ashole back then. And that picture is generous.
Oh 💯 - just knowing her online, she was so much worse in this pic because she was talking “on camera” a million times a day showing us what a narcissist she is. Shes still the same only we don’t see as much of it.

This was her peak bragging, peak show off insta time!!

Beauty is on the inside

Reactions: 5
I can’t stop laughing at the declined ccard, I mean is she that spaced out /pissed that she didn’t realise she posted it? For all her pretence at being wealthy she’s not very good at it! And the fake bags ahhahah telling her “audience” not to hide them away 😂 fuckn plonker.

Reactions: 10
What in the world possessed her to post those lyrics. Does she make lil Azhar whine ? And what’s this “wee” business ? Are we in for more food content? Final question who’s up for the 15% off carboxy?

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Nurse Marsha blanking her 🤣🤣 probably fuming with her because she totally wasted her last FREE carboxy treatment because you are meant to go back within weeks of the first treatment. Ungrateful cow.

Reactions: 4
The carboxy treatment is just so brilliant that she had one treatment and never went back for nearly a year 🤣 If it was that good surely you’d have booked another couple of sessions, I’ve no sympathy for the dopes that partner with her

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The amount of money she spends on her face you would think she would sort out the Daniela

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She's as rough as a badgers arse and looks it too. Carboxy treatment is so good 😂 yeah like anyone would take Miss Mills word. She went once last year and she's an expert. Jesus Christ she's desperate.

We all know if she was offered Carboxy for 15% off , she wouldnt get it or pay for it ! Only thats its free she will praise it .

I used to be a regular in Clearskin until tigs started getting freebies and I took my treatments elsewhere. I don’t see Brian dowling going there now he used to be always there? There’s some other model think her name is Natalie she lived in the place getting thousands worth of treatments.

Reactions: 6
I’ve no sympathy for the dopes that partner with her
I actively avoid businesses that give her free stuff. Donnybrook Fair added to my list. I've never darkened the door of that Clearskin place and won't since I saw that Dowling bellend and Tigs getting their free stuff.

Reactions: 7