Melissa Mills #32 He may give Tigs the flutters but to the rest of us he gives the scutters

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s completely ‘milking’ dinner goys 🤣 the term you are looking for is WINGING it you clown. Also why are her ‘T’s’ so soft, speaking like an American you tuber 🙄

Reactions: 8
Down the hatchet with the two bottles of wine guys while she is milking it.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why is Donnybrook Fair gifting her wine when she has a very obvious dysfunctional relationship with alcohol?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
"Nose diving into this later". Drunken face planting onto the floor more like.

This woman has a serious alcohol problem. Shortening her life everyday. Her drinking if what she shows is true, and it seems she uses it for company, is very dangerous.

Melissa Mills is an alcoholic. Nothing more or less. There will be a serious incident in that Squat some night with her drinking so hard, her kids and lit candles. Or she will knock herself out.

She is a danger to herself and others.

She needs an intervention.

Why is Donnybrook Fair gifting her wine when she has a very obvious dysfunctional relationship with alcohol?
I would like to know the answer to this. Like why on earth is she still on distribution lists for anything anymore? Who’s books is she on?

She is so thick, she doesn’t know that shallots and scallions are two different things. Foodie, my arse.

Reactions: 4
Her cooking videos turn me off food entirely. Woeful stuff.

And is that a gas cooker with a towel on top of the pot? Wouldn’t take much for it to fall near the flame and cause a fire.

Reactions: 5
Her cooking videos turn me off food entirely. Woeful stuff.

And is that a gas cooker with a towel on top of the pot? Wouldn’t take much for it to fall near the flame and cause a fire.
It's grand cos she only boils the rice for 10 or 7 minutes :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She looked lovely back then. Natural and happy.

What has happened to her since that she feels she needs to change her whole face and idea of how she portrays her life.

Its actually very very sad.
All slagging aside I think the menopause has hit her really hard, I think her drinking is also a symptom of it, she is so stuck in a rut. Things haven’t gone well for her since they had to leave the house, God knows what goes on behind closed doors.

I presume showing the Frankie receipt was to show us all she actually pays for some things, but she completely effed it up.
The declined credit card.
Then she had to return for a refund. 🙄
Back to H&M and cheap fake handbags…..

Reactions: 7
View attachment 2895477
---
Just look how her face used to look compared to now.
No comparison
God that pic is really a bit crazy
She looks naturally happy and pretty there
Her life would be so much better if she didn’t go on Instagram back in 2016? and get caught up in how she thinks things should be or what her life or face should look like according to Strangers On The Internet 😳

Her life would be so much better if she didn’t go on Instagram back in 2016? and get caught up in how she thinks things should be or what her life or face should look like according to Strangers On The Internet 😳
Yes, she was very normal looking then. Also, and more importantly she looked happy.

She was still an ashole back then. And that picture is generous.

• Haha
Reactions: 11