Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dublin18

Chatty Member
Her stories don’t make sense? She went to Vincents last Wednesday, got a diagnosis, and visited her mum Sunday but didn’t tell her cos she didn’t wish to worry her. So the obvious thing is to post on instagram an unexplained post of her hospital bracelet on Monday ? Even I know that her mother is glued to social media. Why wouldn’t she have told her mother about her scare (that was diagnosed and give medication for); when she saw her on Sunday?
And if his wife was poorly, but wanted to see her mother,why on earth didn’t Asshole drive her down?
Her whole life is a string of lies and playing a part on instagram.
Finally why is Myhana not at school today?

Reactions: 11
the way she raves about that place, it's a chain restaurant in a shopping centre, think there's one in town and one in kildare village. it's grand but don't know how she sits in it week in week out. and it's empty looking.

Peonyrose

VIP Member
There you have it goys, wash (or launder for Melly the Yank) your clothes when you come home from holidays!!!Imagine! Next she will be telling us to put on a wash twice a week so you will have clean clothes for the following week.

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Naw all her lovely producTTS. Such a shame our stylish fashionista can’t trowel them all on and head to oh I don’t know……the STYLE awards.

Another night in the squat watching it all drowning her sorrows.

Iriseyegal

In laws 🤦‍♀️ I'd say she's the outlaw in that clan!
She's a lazy cow. Anyone lucky enough to still have a parent as they approach 50 knows you're blessed to have them. My Mam is well looked after by myself and my sister. We see her daily, do shopping, doctor appointments, pension run etc. Nothing of this is posted online, my kids love seeing their Nana. This one wants a medal for giving her ill Mother a pair of poxy slippers she was gifted.

She's a selfish narcissist who thinks of no one but herself.

Harper Riley

VIP Member
God that pic is really a bit crazy
She looks naturally happy and pretty there
Her life would be so much better if she didn’t go on Instagram back in 2016? and get caught up in how she thinks things should be or what her life or face should look like according to Strangers On The Internet 😳
She was still an ashole back then. And that picture is generous.

• Haha

Seamus

Chatty Member
Absolutely disgusting posting photos of her poor sick mother god love her.
Have just been through something similar which unfortunately ended last week and I would never ever even dream of posting a picture of my sick parent at their sickest , most vulnerable and honestly looking the worst they ever have in their whole life. I'm not even surprised just disgusted.
I am very sorry for your loss, hope you and your family are doing okay. Sending hugs x

• Heart

Leopardqueen

What is she like - complaining about her green juice after she queued for ages and it had apple bits in it! The sense of entitlement off this one!
On the beg for a new Charlotte Tilbury lip liner - oooh look how small this one is!! Stop the lights 😫
There’s also no filter that can hide the fact she looks dying of a hangover every time she posts!

Luckydogbk

Chatty Member
She really is as thick as shit isn’t she? Her lack of education just shines through every day, can’t spell, incorrect vocabulary, the whole pretence of having a business & being this boss bitch! Fooling no-one only herself in her little make believe bubble.

Pambono5

Chatty Member
I'm not a big fan of slagging people's looks as I'm no oil painting myself, however she has been likened to desperate dan here before and today there's a bandana around the neck

• Haha

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
We get inundated with photos of birthdays, Ramadan, holidays, dtc ……..but no ANNIVERSARY photos???????

I think we even got a photo of her parents on their anniversary and they are split up 😂😂

• Haha

Nopatience

VIP Member
My favourite part of her Ramadan stories is the constant complaining of how much food she goes through and here’s me thinking Ramadan was about fasting.

• Haha
It is so funny that she thinks she is shadow banned because of engagement, she is more likely shadow banned because of the amount of times her "ads" are not declared or the way she exploits her mother.
Now can someone explain to me why as a Muslim family who are fasting for Ramadan they are having Easter eggs? Does she not see how strange that is?

Harper Riley

VIP Member
I'd even say for breakfast in the morning!
Sure we all know how serious Azhole takes his fasting anyway.....
Ha. Love that you can pull up the evidence of his lying ass. Think his whole Muslim persona is all a front for the mosque the family run. And I’m it’s sure somehow laundering and tax dodging business. A real stand up guy. She hung him out to dry anyway with the post that time. I wonder if he ever found out lol. Does he know everyone knows he’s full of shit and his fake outed him. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Harper Riley

VIP Member
As far as I know her mother went home a few days ago. So dunno who she’s visiting lol. Well prob get an old pic now. You’d need this one to hold up todays paper for proof 🤣🤣🤣
As far as politics 🤣🤣she’s dumb as a rock what would she know. Her ma is mad into giving out about the government so maybe she has been actually talking to her lol.

• Haha
  • Wow

Iriseyegal

Give over goys. It’s hard when your best friend is a pretending to be something it’s not.
Also her ‘Celine’ is fake.
Common as muck , Miss Mills doesn't give two shits about anyone only herself. Myself and my sister spent Thursday night and all day Friday spring cleaning our Mam's house and garden. Shopping done and her looked after. No posts on insta looking for validation. That's what we do on the regular for our Mam.
This one does nothing for no one, pretend to open fast and cooking for "her boys" when in reality it's Marks n Sparks ready meals all round. Pretends she's minted but she's flat broke, pretends she's a wardrobe of designer goods when it's all fake tatt. Pretends she's a Goldilocks mane of hair when it's as clear as day it's a wig and a bad one at that!
She's fooling no one but herself and giving her audience a great laugh 😂
Give up with the bullshit Miss Mills.