Melanie Murphy #9 it'll be alt right in the end

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She exaggerates everything, she enjoys a good city break like the rest of us πŸ˜‚ most of her trips were youtube conventions and I'd say they barely left the hotel.

She keeps mentioning how much she misses eating out in restaurants, next she'll be saying she used to be a food critic πŸ™„πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
The aviation industry has spent years hiking up prices, adding charges, their own restrictions and bleeding people dry at Christmas knowing it's the one time of year emigrants will definitely be trying to get home that I think they deserve their comeuppance, nobody is going to be wanting to see them get free cash from the government when there are small business owners with absolutely nothing to begin with getting screwed

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Not to mention that the aviation industry is one of the strongest out there. If Thomas hasn't lost his job yet then he probably won't and he'll be back to flying within 6 months to a year. People are dying to go on holiday so it's not like they won't be busy.

1000s of people are losing their jobs in every part of the economy, and like you said so many small businesses are shutting down while she has the audacity to flog cheap fast fashion.

We just don't have the money to bail everyone out as crappy as it is. Like sorry Mels, but the government isn't going to pump money into an industry that'll be the first to bounce back πŸ™„
She only cares about it because it's ruining her pilot's wifey role. She says herself about how she used to eat out three times a week, but not a peep out of her about the thousands of people in hospitality that are laid off without the unbelievable half-salary that Thomas is getting. She couldn't give a shiny shite about anyone else

• Heart
Reactions: 25
What pisses me off so much about the whole "bail aviation out" conversation is that they use the number of 143000 workers being affected continuously. (70000 people of those work in tourism, 25000 in supply chains and 11000 jobs are secured by money spent by airline workers in Ireland).

I know I'm a broken record, but it really frustrates me to no end. Bailing out the aviation companies will not affect these 143000 people. It will affect a tiny percentage of those people, the ones working for the company directly. The rest will be left behind.
If there is a bailout, it needs to be for everyone. Not just one part of the chain. So many people working in tourism and the service industry could only dream of having 50% pay. Not even 50% pilot salary, just 50% in general.
The situation is tit but the constant misrepresentation of numbers makes me really weary of the cause.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screen Shot 2021-03-03 at 9.56.13 pm.png

Wait what?! Excitement for pancakes and little else.. not even your baby son?

She is 100% about to claim PND or post natal anxiety etc .. whether true or not that'll be the latest $$$ grab.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Her "attitude of gratitude" bio becomes more of a farce with every waking day.

It does seem like she's struggling mentally, it's not normal to be that bitter and angry, but she's her own worst enemy. I thought the husband would step in and stop her spiralling by now. If my partner saw me ranting, raving and fuming every night at strangers, to the point the only thing that brings me joy is a bloody pancake, he would take the phone from me and have a serious talk. But this lad is Mel Enabler Number 1.

In a way they're both perfect for each other and horrendous for each other.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I'm so unbelievably scarlet for him. The moaning from him when he's in a decent situation finacially right now. Someody on here said he's still employed and being paid 50% ffs. Him and Mel have basically nothing to be stressed about. I personally don't think the aviation industry should be bailed out. They should accept the reality, because they can't control it so why worry about it, and enjoy all the time they're having with their new born instead of spewing hatred and anger online πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Everyone's mental health is shite right now but using it to try soften your crappy behaviour and theories for well over a year??

She's allowed have mental struggles like anyone but to continuously feed a toxic damaging narrative to thousands of people across all her SM feeds is not ok?

Whenever she's called out for being problematic she uses the mental health card, that's bleeping wrong.

She works from home rent free apparently has 199k in cash lying around, 6 figures and a husband still on a liveable salary. We are all suffering in ways but my god, there are people who are struggling to keep their head above the water- mentally, financially and physically. I'm sure she misses family. WE ALL DO. I'm sure she's worried about her partners job, so is everyone else in similar scenarios??

People have lost their jobs and businesses struggling to pay rent and mortgages.

I'm like a broken record but Jesus Christ. Perspective.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
But she’s been to Monaghan though πŸ˜‚

I’ve said it before but she really thinks she’s Carrie Bradshaw with these Facebook posts
And I really checked Monaghan on Google 😁🀭

I'm not a well-travelled creature, but Melanie girl please! Don't fool us with you delusions of grandeur, you're a clown. Presenting yourself as cosmopolitan, Sex and the City siren, jetsetter VS model and UNICEF ambassador by acting you truly care for people in poverty.

P.S. Ask your PiLoT iN CoMMaNd husband to install a toilet door first.

Who does he think he Is? LMAO.

Can someone go console poor Leo? I'd say he's beside himself. πŸ˜‘
Ooohhh, Mr. Clean is iNtimidaTing. I'm shrinking! 🀑

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Not a negative comment spotted on either of those new posts πŸ€” she's a slippery one boys!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she just complain about how she won't know what it's like to become a parent in non-pandemic circumstances? Wow that is scraping the barrel!

She's the Real Housewife with six properties complaining about upkeep. Or the one with a live-in chef moaning they didn't offer a choice of desserts. Tone deaf, ungrateful and miserable cow.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did she just complain about how she won't know what it's like to become a parent in non-pandemic circumstances? Wow that is scraping the barrel!

She's the Real Housewife with six properties complaining about upkeep. Or the one with a live-in chef moaning they didn't offer a choice of desserts. Tone deaf, ungrateful and miserable cow.
C2ACAC3C-18E8-42A4-B24E-FB48F836C5B2.jpeg

Why yes she did. What’s sexy got to do with a pandemic? πŸ˜’ (am I missing something?)

• Haha
  • Heart
Won't know what it's like to become a parent in normal circumstances...JESUS grow up Melanie FFS, everyone is in the same crappy sea and in different boats, you weren't the only person to have a baby last year but you complain non bleeping stop about the most trivial tit. Everyone else got on with it, some people lost their actual family to this bleeping virus, you absolute halfwit. She needs an absolute slap

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Well, she’d not have her husband there nearly as often, maybe not even 50% of the time. She would watch her friends and family members enjoy going out and on holidays while she was still stuck in the attic, alone with a newborn.

I don’t see how having a baby at another time would really make any difference. Yeah, your family members will be able to meet your baby but....then what? That’s over and they leave and go home and.... it’s the same shite.

Maybe, she’s just extremely sick of Thomas and doesn’t want him around anymore :LOL: only explanation I can think of for pushing aviation to open and lockdown to be lifted.

• Heart
View attachment 464815

Why yes she did. What’s sexy got to do with a pandemic? πŸ˜’ (am I missing something?)
I think it's probably not being able to go for dates and have a change of scenery and more things to chat about πŸ€” I have to admit this is one thing I sorta agree with her about. Being in the house all the time with a baby means you're ships passing in the night, alternating baby duties, house work and work-work πŸ˜‚ not that I'm complaining, but I can relate. I wouldn't necessarily use the word "sexy" however πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.