Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dearreader

VIP Member
From about 17mins in it’s definitely Mel she’s talking about

Yip! She’s finally unfollowed Jess View attachment 390875

My god is this primary school? Because forgive me but Melanie is 30 years old. Who (unless you are a narc)abandons their 22 year old sister durning such a dark period in their life and indirects about being sUch a bUsy mOm with no time for nothing??

BUT Melanie can run various sock puppets, get into arguments but can't pick up the phone to her younger sister durning suicidal thoughts? And then to SO childishly unfollow jess on SM.

Mel are you 12? Your behaviour is NOT normal. Get help.

It's very telling by the lack of people in Melanie's life, that SHE is the common denominator. Melanie is the adult here. My god, what a toxic bitch.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Assfoo

Yeah I’m just dying to know about this so called thruple. Probably had one threesome and thought they were in a relationship. Considering she called a turkey bought in aldi an organic locally sourced free range turkey I assume she embellishes the truth a lot.

• Haha
  • Heart

rnpkr7829

She’s even more insufferable as a mom!
Weepy walky is such a cringe term!
SHE WHINES ABOUT EVERYTHING!
People who don’t have kids, also have genuine issues in life and sometimes they also end up having to pull an all nighter and function on zero battery all day. I’m sure she had nights like that before baby with some projects/brand deals/relationship problems/general anxiety etc. She just HAS to make everything about baby and how her life was fabulous before him. UNGRATEFUL to the T!

• Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
Just seen her recent responses. The second one has really annoyed me. Yet again shite about covid being similar to flu. Apparently nobody cared about asymptomatic people a few year ago so couldn’t worry about it now and when she was really ill she didn’t want to go to hospital because it was ‘common sense’. Fighting the urge to respond to her
god I'm so sick of people acting like they have a better understanding of the virus than legitimate scientists. The arrogance is unreal.

• Heart
I was 9lb

She's gonna have to branch into the career now if she wants to be a lecturer in something in thirteen years, does she realise you need at least a masters, loads of experience in the area, and be willing to get a PhD aswell to be a lecturer in most universities and colleges?
If that absolute muppet gets a PHD I’ll throw mine in the bin.

• Haha

Jane12

Is she feeding the baby round the clock or something “snack feeds “ between feeds 👀
I’m exclusively breastfeeding my baby, as I have done with all my children. Her baby does not need to snack between feeds. He’s obviously just using her as a comfort because she is always there with her boobs out ready and waiting.
I go for a 45 min walk every afternoon ( hell I need it after homeschooling all day and looking after baby). Anyway my baby manages just fine and it’s nice bonding time for my husband. I do other things too like grocery shopping, having a long bath etc. If it wasn’t for lockdown I’d go to the hairdressers & beauticians too.
My point is exclusively breastfeeding does not mean completely putting your life on hold and not moving from the baby. I feel like she would put people off it the way she goes on. It’s amazing and I love it but it doesn’t take over my life.

• Heart

lemonpeach

I'm about to rant. Feel free to skip if you're tired of covid talk. But her obsession with Melsplaining medicine to people on Twitter does me in every time.

She has no idea how the medical field works or how doctors actually network. She doesn't seem to know that doctors have private networking groups and an expensive medical database. (Not google and twitter) So while she ignores her child to go on a twitter tirade, actual doctors are already well past this discussion. There's no dramatic divide about it either. The cdc made it very clear that the data for pregnant women isn't there. At no point does it say they recommend it, only that it's the mothers descicion if she feels she needs it after weighing the options. Really not that far off from what the WHO said, which was that it's not recommended for pregnant women, but it's safe enough to give pregnant women in high risk situations. She's misrepresenting information yet again to scare people. Pulled from whatever media source is fishing for clicks that day. Something can be considered safe AND not be recommended in pregnant women at the same time. This isn't the first time this has ever happened.

There are definitely critisisms to be made towards governments right now, but that's not what Mels message is. She's always pushing for no lockdowns, no masks, and triage measures as a first line of defense until herd immunity happens. Blow the hospital workers a kiss and say, "good luck" is her solution. She doesn't understand any of the data she likes and shares. I've seen people schooling her in those twitter comments over Sweden. She just flips her story or outright ignores the facts.

Long story short, Melanie isn't qualified to give medical advice to anyone. Ever. And if you're reading this Mel, just stop. Or go to Medical school, pass your exams, get through surgery, go through years of residency, get your license, then maybe. But until then, stop pretending to be from a STEM field. You don't know how to properly read data. You aren't good at research. And it is painfully clear that you didn't even bother going to either of those websites to fact check before making that twitter post.
I’ve just looked at her twitter after reading your post and Jesus Christ! She is getting schooled left right and centre by a person responding to her and still thinks she is somehow the most logical. She’s so arrogant and delusional! And this whole ‘X amount of people are going to be living in poverty after this’. Eh...hello!!!!! Where the fuck have you been Melanie? Millions and millions have BEEN living in poverty, did you only just learn what it is? Although doesn’t surprise me from someone who didn’t learn about the worlds divides until 2020 lol. She’s a fucking idiot she boils my blood!!!!!!!

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
Bahaha I just watched the first 2 minutes of it and I am howling with laugher. Is she completely insane .. the footage of her SOBBING to the soundtrack with headphones on .. what an utter nut job she really is to post that online. I'm cringing on her behalf.

It's the fake sobs that come to an abrupt halt so she can belt the chorus- for me 😂

ETA : also the ugly crying face

Attachments

• Haha

PumpkinLanterns

The fact that she keeps preaching at people about grocery store plastic while making money advertising a company like fabletics, it's just hypocritical on so many different levels. Her partner is also a pilot and they used to fly all the time. The pandemic will end eventually and bulk foods will be back. The demand for it is there. In the mean time, she could offset those carbon emissions several times over by just not using or recomending fabletics. But no, she'll just use social media to point fingers at people without understanding anything about sustainability or environmentalism.

Side note, anyone else get the impression that she does this to fish for new subscribers? Throw a few "hashtag environmentalism" on a post to trick people into thinking this is something she cares/knows about. I feel like she's always tried to half ass different kinds of content without putting in the work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

lemonpeach

It's a shame because I actually liked her channel a lot when she was first around (I know other people don't feel the same 😂 😂 ) and I feel like it's since she has been with Thomas that her channel has gone really downhill. I'm not blaming him for that, it's just that she seems to have moved away from the content a lot of people watched her for (vlogs, food diary friday, favourites etc). Not to mention her social media presence has become really grating. I found her likeable many years ago but now everything she does winds me up because she is so unwilling to accept anyone else's point of view yet constantly harps on about how we can all have different opinions

• Heart

Cupcakeapple

VIP Member
If I was the parents in law I’d be very put out that she says online on a public platform that she doesn’t like leaving him with them for longer than twenty minutes 😬 bit insulting and disrespectful considering they are kindly putting her up in their house

metalbeard

This is what pisses me off so much about her. She’s clueless about everything she chooses to open her trap about. Covid has exacerbated the problems that were already there - shes only speaking about them now because it helps her to justify her anti lockdown rubbish. She doesn’t care about those problems, she is just weaponising them because she’s annoyed she can’t go clothes shopping and her husband can’t fly loads of planes. She’s a tit
Absolutely! The shocking state of mental health services in Ireland I’m afraid was there pre COVID it has exacerbated it 100% but what the fuck was she doing to help before COVID?
What will she do after COVID? Will she volunteer for AWARE, maybe volunteer with women’s aid/men’s aid because the level of domestic abuse has increased because of COVID
She is like every fucking banal “influencer” with a minor following that starts to jump on the mental health band wagon when it suits them
Fuck right off Mel you don’t give a shit about mental health or Irish people in poverty unless it directly affects you

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
097F6C53-7435-4706-AAC5-1656BE33A346.png

I have a MASSIVE lady horn for this man most days. His posts have genuinely helped me through the shit the last few months.

Before this post he was talking about anti vax people. Someone hint she should follow him, especially since she loves to quote the NHS even though that has nothing to do with Ireland or the HSE.

• Heart

PumpkinLanterns

Anyone else find the way she talks about sex after baby extremely creepy? If she isn't comfortable to go back to it, why is she trying to force herself? The reels send such a weird message. Just like when everyone pointed out how she was patting Thomas on the back for not forcing himself on her. I'm not a mother yet so I may be wrong, I'd appreciate the perspective of someone who has had a baby. Is her latest reel relatable or is it as weird as seems to me?

• Heart
  • Sad