Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
I’d have my medical license revoked in the morning if it meant that I could be a stay at home mother. Unfortunately I feel a sense a duty to medicine and my patients. I haven’t looked at her comments but it is NOT like the flu. It has extremely difficult long term complications.

There’s a woman on my ward who got Covid back before the summer and didn’t need hospitalization. She felt fine and got on with her life after the two weeks. She was more fatigued than she was before but thought nothing of it. She was admitted last week after collapsing at home unable to breathe. She has (non-cancerous) clots ALL over her lungs, her liver is failing (which is where I come in) and she’s Covid positive again. There’s no doubt the two are related.

she’s a 22 year old camogie player who doesn’t smoke or drink. She’s the golden child for health. I would LOVE to swap with Melanie for one day so she’d get a fucking clue

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I've had a baby in mid december and I am a single mum with the father not in the picture at all. I live and work abroad, so haven't seen my family in months due to the pandemic. I am also running a research group at a university so am kind of 'back at work' (in home office) already. Yes it is hard, but there is also so much joy. For me, it comes down to good time management whilst simultaneously going with the flow if that makes sense. My wee one will happily stare at the pattern on the bathroom wall for a few minutes while I take a shower ;). She loves bouncing on my shoulder while I cook or write emails. It is a tad unfortunate that she hates all sorts of carrier slings with a passion, but she and I still make things work. Every other day, a friend stops by to push her around the park in the stroller for an hour or, if she has a long sleepy stretch, even longer, so I get some me-time, too. Yes, the flat needs a vacuum clean and there is always some laundry drying somewhere but oh well I can't say i was on top of laundry and vacuum cleaning before I had the baby. Don't let moaning Melly put you off!

• Heart
Reactions: 26

justwannaseethepictures

nope, she is wrong. They’ve been testing out these drugs since last January on thousands of test subjects after figuring out their sequence in November 2019. She was the one calling for herd immunity, THATS how herd immunity happens the people who can take the vaccines do so it protects the people who can’t. I understand the hesitation but if she was as well read as she claims to be then she wouldn’t have a problem.
No vaccine would be given to anyone without all the proper steps followed. This vaccine was developed quickly because so many people were working on it, every vaccine administered to the public goes through rigorous testing beforehand and this one is no different! Don't believe the lies and rumours being spread by people like Melanie who will believe everything that suits their agenda

No vaccine would be given to anyone without all the proper steps followed. This vaccine was developed quickly because so many people were working on it, every vaccine administered to the public goes through rigorous testing beforehand and this one is no different! Don't believe the lies and rumours being spread by people like Melanie who will believe everything that suits their agenda
Also, phase 4 of any vaccine trial is literally analysing the results from phase 3 (the clinical trial) and applying for regulation. I learned this from googling and reading a few different sources in the last few minutes, it's a pity Melanie doesn't ever look into what the shite she's spouting means before she spouts it!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

lily104

catching up on this thread and decided to have a look at her replies on Twitter. Mel if you’re reading, which you definitely are because your ego is so big, you’re such a pathetic loser lmao. She claims she’s so busy and doesn’t have time to do anything (like check in with her sister) but has time to fight with randoms on Twitter over COVID and replying to tweets with 40k likes (she gets like 4 likes on each tweet). She makes me so mad but then I’m reminded she barely gets any views or likes on anything anymore, which is great because of the insane amount of misinformation she spreads. Also claims she’s not a COVID denier or anti vaxer, but “read the facts!!”. You’re a loser, your book sucks and all you’ll be remembered for to me is a girl who recorded herself sobbing and singing to a star is born. Be gone!

• Haha

emerald

VIP Member
This is my favourite thread on tattle. Everyone is hilarious and Mel is always up to some complete nonsense.

I cannot believe that someone in their 30s is so... self-unaware? She just gives us new stuff to rip the piss out of constantly. Tits out on YouTube. The sheer ignorant statements and how she pretends to give a monkeys about other people whilst blatantly only caring about Melanie's and Melanie's interests, whether Melanie is gonna have a wedding (even though she has already had one. She married someone. That's a wedding) Mammy Melanie. Waffles and takeaway dietician Melanie. Classical music and cinephile Melanie.

I've said this on Brogan Tate's thread recently but IMO people who believe in The Secret are low intelligence. No, she did not manifest Tobuscus. She moved to LA for some dick by herself, the universe didn't do that for her.

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m new to this thread but glad I found it!! Confession:: I used to be a huge Melanie fan a few years back. I just got back into her a year ago, but noticed a lot has changed.

The number one thing that has been bugging me (along with everything else mentioned in this thread) is her constant whining about how busy and chaotic having a baby is. Like, duh! Of course things are gonna change. But you work from home? I work with kids, I know it gets crazy but all their parents would do anything possible if it meant they could work from home making money off taking pictures of their kids and themselves in legging. At least they would be able to see their kids. There’s such a huge disconnect here and it’s embarrassing for her and completely invalidates the struggles of working mothers

• Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
I’m actually disgusted at her lack of mentioning about the mother and baby homes news that has been going on this week. 9,000 babies died Melanie, in the institution YOU want to christen your child in. I’ve noticed Hazel Hayes hasn’t mentioned it yet either but she seems assimilated in UK culture now and doesn’t post much, if anything about Irish politics. She lives abroad, Melanie doesn’t have that excuse.
I'm not surprised at all, I find Melanie's brand of feminism (if we can even call it that) to be super problematic. It always bothered me that in past videos when she would mention abortion that she always had to throw in "I'm for it but I would never get one myself though", which is perfectly fine if that's what is best for her, but I always sensed a tinge of judgement. I thought her short film was just her virtue signaling or trying to use the discourse around abortion in Ireland to boost her popularity or as usual to wedge herself into a popular narrative. To my knowledge she wasn't even in the country when it came time to vote and just never mentioned it ever again. Couple that with her apathy for any BIPOC related issues and her clear fatphobia and disregard for people who aren't able-bodied and we're left with a very white 'girl boss' type of pseudo feminism.

sorry for that giant wall of text
End rant

• Heart
Reactions: 24

firecracker

Poor Melanie Murphy! “Chained to her child” (actual quote), losing her hair and her followers (it’s hard when you can’t create sock puppet accounts at the same rate :(), taking literally every single sponsorship that’s offered to her (but don’t worry, her salary is six figures!) and PLEASESTOPASKING ABOUT MA BABYS NAME!!!!!! RESPECT HIS PRIVACY!!! Anyway, here’s baby pan in his new leggings :sneaky: swipe up and enter code “liquidgold”

• Haha

Mystery07

Yes Mel, a anecdote from 1 nurse is the same as a massive trial and continuing monitoring of the vaccines. Yes people may have side effects but there isn't anything saying that if you have had covid (which Mel has no evidence of anyway) the side effect will be worse.

Attachments

• Angry

metalbeard

Jesus Christ...% of people live life one pay cheque away from poverty...yea this has been going on pre COVID, families living in hotels and emergency accommodation, people who have a life like hers (married with a baby but own their own house) that then a partner loses a job and debt starts to build up and they find themselves unable to pay the mortgage, they’re evicted and living in a fucking hotel, homeless! Like this is Ireland Melanie and has been for years you should be outraged that this goes on at all...not just COVID related

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I keep coming on here and getting so angry I leave 😂😂

I’ve never disliked the child-woman and her balding side kick more 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23

RosaGirl200

She could have gathered the hair clumps and made a wig for Thomas. Would have saved them a lot of money #sponbyMelshead

(I'm not pregnant or even near a time where I will be but I've been very aware of post-natal hair loss for a while as it seems a lot of women I know or follow have suffered from it. Again, surprised she seems to think it wouldn't have happened to her. And what she's losing is nothing compared to people with actual illnesses or auto-immune disorders that suffer from hair loss. Like you'll be grand, not like anyone will be seeing you up in the attic anyways).

• Haha
  • Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
If people are still perplexed as to why she can't afford a mortgage look no further than her shopping list.

• Haha
  • Heart

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
Hey guys, made a new thread and I believe this title, courtesy of @Kidneybeannn had the most likes from my flick through :)

In the last thread we had:
- More subtly and not so subtle anti-mask nonsense from our Mel
- More on how she earns so much but couldn't possibly afford a house in an extremely overpriced neighbourhood and couldn't bare to rent while being camped out in the attic of her husband's parents, hermiting away when Thomas isn't there.
- Thomas gets a hair transplant with Mel, baby & camera in tow during a pandemic ( & MIL to babysit..)
- Mel barely has enough time to make a tea or coffee most days for some apparent reason
- Mel implies that letting your hair go grey is akin to "letting yourself go" despite her supposed anti-patriarchal stance, as she posts get another ugly bra picture.
- Project Reset begins so she can get her "hot mam bod" :sick: but it's just another way to plug Fabletics and a weird calorie counter that supposedly doesn't trigger her ED.
- Mel pimps a fertility company despite having absolutely no issues falling pregnant
- So many photos of headless baby
- so much fabletics pimping
- so many ugly bra snaps

did I miss anything major?

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Controversial opinion.

“people say no screen time.... fuck em”

I don’t think this is said about a 4 month old baby, toddlers, 1yr olds yes.
a 4 month old baby really shouldn’t have “screen time”

he’s 4 months!!! Why does she need to be “relatable” on every single parenting issue.

• Heart

PumpkinLanterns

PCO and PCOS are completely different things. There's no link or correlation that PCO leads to PCOS.

PCO is a variant of normal ovaries, whilst PCOS is a metabolic disorder associated with an unbalanced hormone levels released by the woman's ovaries

PCO is a normal variant of a woman’s ovary, whereas PCOS is a diagnosed condition with short and long-term consequences.

PCO is more common than PCOS:
PCO is more prevalent with up to a third of women of childbearing age having polycystic ovaries on ultrasound and no other symptoms. PCOS, on the other hand, affects 12-18% of women of reproductive age, with 70% of these cases remain undiagnosed in the community

I got this information here - Link to website from a Gynae Dr. - https://www.dralexpolyakov.com.au/blog/polycystic-ovaries-or-pcos-whats-the-difference/

In short- PCO is very common in women of child bearing age. Women with PCO do not have issues with conceiving.

PCO is not something to be concerned about. It is not a disease.
She just loves to lay it on as thick as possible. Just enough to get attention, but never so far as to actually have problems.

I worried about fertility and my PCO! (But I don't have PCOS, which actually causes fertility problems). I can't afford a house! (But I make a 6 figure salary and can actually afford a house). I've been sober for 2 years now! (But I've never actually been an alcoholic). I need to live next to family for support! (But I would totally move to London if given the chance). I was so worried about fertility issues! (But immediately got pregnant without any assistance). I'm suffering hair loss from pregnancy! (But let me just friggen yank the hell out of it and pull it out for content )

The scary part is, I could keep going.

• Heart
  • Angry

kalechips

VIP Member
ugh tried to watch Jessica's video but I can't get past the four minute mark. Her whole spiel about how we should not worry about others breaking lockdown rules because it doesn't affect us and isn't our business...Does she not realize that others breaking lockdown rules literally affects everyone ? It's why things aren't getting better almost a year into this pandemic. I wish these people didnt have platforms.

• Heart

bolimepipi

VIP Member
If I was the parents in law I’d be very put out that she says online on a public platform that she doesn’t like leaving him with them for longer than twenty minutes 😬 bit insulting and disrespectful considering they are kindly putting her up in their house
exactly, that really shocked me! i would be furious if someone marched into my house, divided the attic as if it was a separate property, made comments about the rest of the house and then not even let me see my grandchild for longer than 20 min?!? how is thomas allowing this

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Melanie just got called out HARD.

I cAn rEaD the sTaTs

Deserved, oh so deserved. ❤

What a burn.

Clapping for whoever wrote this comment.

* *sorry for spamming with images, doing this via my phone quickly and feel these comments deserve a moment to be immortalised before Melanie deletes them all to save face/her insatiable need to be right all the time.😂

I'd be morto right now if I was Mel.
“I noticed your comment section was open and assumed this meant you were open to a dialogue about the content of your video.”

marry me 😍😍

• Haha