Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

justwannaseethepictures

Ok I just watched the video and I'm not being funny but I would be far more annoyed at my mother shaking her tits at a camera and giving details about sex with my father than I would be at my mother sharing my name or pictures

• Heart
Reactions: 21

justwannaseethepictures

I can’t keep up with this shit, well at least she’s been told constantly forcing her child to take her tit is making him “enormous”
Also on the topic of “mammy shaming” she really doesn’t get a lot of negativity online around this, but she’s trying to set herself up as some kind of new mum, sorry new ****mammy guru**** #oirish
so if people question her decisions that’s natural!!!

View attachment 425041
Sorry but in this comment she is shaming people who don't breastfeed their children, comparing it to processed food versus 'whole' foods? She is the one shaming other mothers!
I have not seen one comment shaming her for anything to do with motherhood, even here, we comment on the size of the child but that's because she keeps going on about how big the child is!
The only thing we 'shame' her for is the fact that she makes out she is trapped underneath her son and that her son needs her and only her, and that is not mother shaming, that is narcissist shaming.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Ah, it’s ya girl mammy mel showing how mature she is with yet more indirects. 😊

she has the maturity of a laughing cow cheese triangle.

• Haha

oicheliath

Yes! Thank you. You perfectly hit all the points I was too angry to verbalize.

And just to add, loss of consent and control is a big issue for survivors. So having my (and other women's) situation misrepresented and exploited to further someone's anti-lockdown agenda makes me feel very... well there's good word to discribe it. Uncomfortable I guess. But more icky than that. I don't want people using situations like mine in this way, but I can't stop them from doing it. It absolutely sucks.
The key word you used here that stands out, and the word that I really think defines her, is exploitative.

Mel exploits anyone, and anything, if it helps her. Her ego, her bottom line, her brand, her convenience.

She's exploited IBS, PCOS, pro-choice movement, mental health disorders...... ETC. As said here already, the only reason she posted about Zoe was to plug her own JC paper experience (narc supply) and in the hope Zoe will share and get a few extra followers.

People on here have talked about her "jumping bandwagons" but all influencers do that to an extent. Mel is another level. Exploitative is the word. Morally bankrupt comes to mind too (thank you Camille Grammar from RHOBH for that one).

• Heart

tittletat2020

I'm getting a sense that she is really struggling to adjust to parenthood. I think her ego had her convinced that she'd be the most natural mammy ever and that she'd be able to have it all - kids, career plus maintain a tonne of quality time with Thomas. She thought it'd get easier once they were through the newborn stage but it hasn't ... because it doesn't Melanie you fool, each stage is just a different challenge. She was woefully unprepared IMO, as someone so self absorbed it must be a hell of a shock to have to self sacrifice for the first time in her existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

plumbob

For someone who claims to hate tiktok she sure is shagging the arse out of reels isn’t she

• Haha

HaveSomeMilk

Chatty Member
I don’t get what her problem with renting is? She has such an aversion to it but plenty of people manage to rent and then eventually own a home later in life. Plenty of people never own their home and that’s okay too! It’s just really set in her that it’s a “waste” of money but I don’t see myself as wasting money on rent? I see it as providing a roof over my head and paying for both freedom and privacy

• Heart

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
Getting my first dose of vaccine on Thursday morning. I’ll let you guys know if I develop superpowers or drones start magically flying by my house. Just patiently waiting for her inevitable complaints about the vaccine roll-out..

• Haha

tittletat2020

Oh no I know! I was just ranting to myself about how much of a gobshite she is! If she wants to be a lecturer she should be working towards that instead of having a degree that she doesn't use!

Ya know, my mother had three kids of her own and she also looked provided childcare for her siblings, so every weekday she dropped two kids to school, had three toddlers to look after, she still managed to keep the house clean and have dinner ready when my siblings and dad got home, and she managed to shower everyday! Genuinely don't know how Melanie doesn't have time to shower or brush her hair or use the toilet when she has one baby, a husband, and two other adults living in the house 😂
She's pathetic, I (like many parents) have a baby and a very young toddler, a partner who works crazy hours and no help from extended family. It's up to me to keep the babies alive/cook/clean/run the household/wipe my arse/have a shower. It's hard but it's manageable if you're organised and act like a fucking grown up. I rage every time I see her daily whingeing about how hard her situation is. She must have it easier than 99% of parents. The fact that she spends hours and hours every day online says it all, she isn't 'busy'. Self indulgent, spoilt, overgrown toddler that she is.

In her recent argument on Twitter she said that the baby sleeps a lot (so she has time to get tweeting) yet the rest of the time she seems to imply she's never beyond breast distance from him and has absolutely no free time in the world. Which is it? She can just as easily write her new book or brush her hair or drink a cup of tea as tweet, even if baby is close by.
I've noticed this too, in her stories she flip flops between complaining that she a SLEEP DEPRIVED MAMMY and bragging that her super advanced baby sleeps like a dream. She's unhinged.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
He called them dolly patrons meaning they're big... Not saggy 🤨 plus he's her husband id think it quite normal for someone's husband to comment on their boobs. But I can tell you now if mine called mine saggy and said I'd be able to throw them over my shoulder soon I wouldn't be impressed. They're two totally different things and it's also just childish af to comment on anyone's body shape, especially when they've just had a baby

Sorry you've had to have those comments ❤ it's not nice at all I'm the same I'm your age and I've had two babies in a very short space óf time and my boobs are something I really struggle with after them. Such a hurtful comment to make about anyone regardless of who they are.

There are rules on tattle. If you don't like something/don't agree scroll on. Singling someone out over a comment isn't fair and it derails the thread. If I spent my time getting personally offended by things said on a gossip thread I didn't agree with or felt hurt by I would've left by now... instead I scroll by, which is what everyone tends to do.

• Heart

taylor1976

C2D18ACF-1E0F-4F95-AB81-F5D5AC6AC4E7.png
Anyone else think its really gross to say the biggest turn on was the idea of unsafe sex to get pregnant like thats so tmi and weird

• Haha

lemonpeach

She's deleted everything on twitter. Typical Melanie fashion. She's a cunt. I'm waiting for the day there's a Youtube doco/commentary made on her like they did for Shane Dawson, Gabbie Hanna and other problematic youtubers. I'm sure our evidence and posts will be used to expose her. I am waiting for that day.
Got screen shots 😂 hope they go in the right order

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

rnpkr7829

Can she stop with her anti-lockdown bullshit??? I’ve lost two uncles back home in South-Asia in a span of three days because of Covid and their families are still infected. Limited people at burial and they’re all quarantined so nobody can offer them any condolences or support. This was the result of NO lockdown and government negligence. Will people like Melanie STOP giving examples of Sweden and just stfu and count her blessings?! Sure Ireland has problems but Covid wise, it is far more privileged and has less population. Lockdowns ARE working here.
I’m very angry today so she can just fuck off with her filtered glass face.

• Heart

justwannaseethepictures

Imagine being thankful that your husband isn't pressuring you for sex a few weeks after giving birth, wow well done Thomas for not raping or pressuring your wife *slow clap*
If I had a new baby, sex would be the last thing on my mind, and I'm sure my other half would be far more interested in looking after the baby than doing anything to create another one!

Reactions: 19

tittletat2020

Oh spare me, the whinging sook has had another massive rant on instagram. Poor Melanie has it so hard, whinge whinge whinge. Can't stand the fact she receives criticism despite the fact she actively courts it on social media.

It must be so hard Mel.

So hard to have your husband home 24/7, literally at your beck and call.

So hard to be able to earn a six figure salary without leaving your bed.

So hard to live in a big house with in-laws, not having to maintain a house at all other than a messy attic bedroom.

So hard to have a normal healthy baby who breastfeeds like a dream, doesn't have colic/reflux or more serious issues common for so many.

Being a parent during covid is incredibly tough on many parents but she is not one of them. If we weren't in a pandemic she'd be non stop complaining that her husband has to go to work. I just can't imagine her coping without him when she struggles so much with him.

I've said it before but I can't can't believe this incompetent idiot thinks she'll be able to manage with three children.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19