Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she could have done a distanced collar for sure.
I 'm not quite sure I understand your first question. I think she can use the part I highlighted as a defence if someone points out she could have done a video/zoom collaboration.

I just want her to be told off. She has no care for rules. I remember a while back when she made her first claim about being an essential workers someone reported her to the police for house hopping but she didn't learn then. I just hope someone professional reaches out to her and lets her know that she is talking tripe and should not be meeting up with people. If her next video is in her dad's house, she is 100% house hopping.

Reactions: 6
I made a video of my dog taking a piss yesterday and put it on Instagram*
28 people watched.
I’m an essential worker now.

*I didn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 9
My head is spinning with all of this info. I can't take it all in!!

Where have covidboreds posts gone? Did they (melanie) delete them after being called out?

Fab work from you all!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Her dad had a heart attack a few years back and some weird vegan channel did a video on it and basically said Melanie should encourage her dad to not eat meat to avoid future heart attacks and making out as if it was her fault. I mean look, eating overly processed frozen food "made" by Ms. Melanie cannot be good for your health but I am sure there were other things that caused his heart attack.

I love how Melanie thinks Covid is bullshit when she knows her father is in the vulnerable category: smoker, drinker, has had a heart attack and is older. Ridiculous

It is also interesting that Melanie claims to have all these health issues like IBS, PCOS, Orthorexia and all that which make her vulnerable - yet she doesn't care for covid. Her kid hasn't been vacinnated yet, she tried to say that breastfeeding made up for his lack of vacinnation. Her kid is vulerable yet lets her sister travel to see her and touch her baby and possibly get the baby ill. idiot.

Her stupidity makes me mad.
I still can’t believe that video. Like sorry but her dad is a grown adult and is the only person accountable for his own health. She didn’t make him smoke or drink, and didn’t shove bad food into his mouth.

Not sure about Dublin, but where I live, you can’t buy clothes in Tesco apart from underwear, socks, and baby clothes. Not agreeing with this cause I think all clothes are essential (my jeans rip along the inside the whole time so I’m screwed if they go now 😂) but Melanie honey please check your facts before posting.
Also, a follower messaged her and said her sister went into labour early and they can’t buy baby clothes? Em not being funny but I’m pretty sure she would’ve known she was pregnant for longer than 2 weeks so she could’ve been buying the clothes before Level 5? 😂 I went out and bought as many Christmas presents as my budget allowed because I knew there was a lockdown coming, surely an expectant parent would think the same and prep for a birth?
don’t think she actually got any dm like that tbh, she loves to take any opportunity to shite on the government as if the virus is their fault. No one wants to be in lockdown again but we just have to get on with it for a few more weeks and see what happens then. No point in fussing and giving out about things you can’t control.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if pregnant women are allowed to receive visit from family in hospital, in Ireland?
In Melanie's recent story, she shared that a fan said she couldn't buy baby clothes (some supermarkets are restricting purchases to only "essential items") to take to the hospital while visiting her pregnant sister. Is that even allowed at this point in time?
No there's no visiting allowed sure Mel has even written that on her post with the first pic of the baby that only Thomas was allowed to visit

Her dad had a heart attack a few years back and some weird vegan channel did a video on it and basically said Melanie should encourage her dad to not eat meat to avoid future heart attacks and making out as if it was her fault. I mean look, eating overly processed frozen food "made" by Ms. Melanie cannot be good for your health but I am sure there were other things that caused his heart attack.

I love how Melanie thinks Covid is bullshit when she knows her father is in the vulnerable category: smoker, drinker, has had a heart attack and is older. Ridiculous

It is also interesting that Melanie claims to have all these health issues like IBS, PCOS, Orthorexia and all that which make her vulnerable - yet she doesn't care for covid. Her kid hasn't been vacinnated yet, she tried to say that breastfeeding made up for his lack of vacinnation. Her kid is vulerable yet lets her sister travel to see her and touch her baby and possibly get the baby ill. idiot.

Her stupidity makes me mad.
Baby's don't get vaccinated until their 8 weeks old .

No there's no visiting allowed sure Mel has even written that on her post with the first pic of the baby that only Thomas was allowed to visit

Baby's don't get vaccinated until their 8 weeks old .
I know that baby’s don’t get vaccinated till they’re 8 weeks old.

also,

Why would a man who’s sister had a haemorrhage be asking Melanie for advice?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
I just want her to be told off. She has no care for rules. I remember a while back when she made her first claim about being an essential workers someone reported her to the police for house hopping but she didn't learn then. I just hope someone professional reaches out to her and lets her know that she is talking tripe and should not be meeting up with people. If her next video is in her dad's house, she is 100% house hopping.
Okay sure, but what are the rules that apply to her then? Couldn't she have done her collab via video call?
The rules never applied to her. She tried to make them fit her narrative and her calling herself an essential service provider resulting in a lot of backlash.... She was called out all over Twitter and a reddit page.

People were outraged and writing letters to dove etc and calling the police 😂 it was trending on the r/Ireland reddit page.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Also, a follower messaged her and said her sister went into labour early and they can’t buy baby clothes? Em not being funny but I’m pretty sure she would’ve known she was pregnant for longer than 2 weeks so she could’ve been buying the clothes before Level 5? 😂 I went out and bought as many Christmas presents as my budget allowed because I knew there was a lockdown coming, surely an expectant parent would think the same and prep for a birth?
don’t think she actually got any dm like that tbh, she loves to take any opportunity to shite on the government as if the virus is their fault. No one wants to be in lockdown again but we just have to get on with it for a few more weeks and see what happens then. No point in fussing and giving out about things you can’t control.
Also, even if that scenario is all true, is this really an "oh my god, this lockdown has gone too far" moment that's worth highlighting?

When you consider this person's dilemma, in the grand scheme of things, you have to think SO BLOODY WHAT?!

Putting myself in their shoes... can you not just explain to your sister that you couldn't get baby clothes in time but online order is on the way and in the meantime here's a beautiful bouquet of flowers / hamper / something else entirely gorgeous or delicious to make up for the fact you didn't come with what I assume she already has mountains of ready at home?

Has it honestly come to this where that situation has any impact at all?

While people are in ICUs and dying?

I'm thinking I just need to unfollow Melanie at this point as my blood bloody boils with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I know that baby’s don’t get vaccinated till they’re 8 weeks old.

also,

Why would a man who’s sister had a haemorrhage be asking Melanie for advice?
It might be another version of the single young American guy asking for pregnancy vids 😂

• Haha
Look at the placement of kisses in that egg accounts comment and Melanies comment.
Also, is he supposed to be American?

They don't do the whole "xx" thing. At least in my experience when I lived there, they had no idea what it was.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

They don't do the whole "xx" thing. At least in my experience when I lived there, they had no idea what it was.
No it’s another account that’s American the one with soooo maanny emojis and is a young single guy that wants Melanie to do pregnancy vids and try on hauls

• Haha
Reactions: 4

I'm not sure what nationality " Laurence" is supposed to be. But it's quite unusual for a male to say " I'm due next week" and making statements about a sister haemorrhaging... it strikes me as odd particularly after the enquiry Melanie posted in the positive births Facebook group.

But heyho...suspicious and looks odd.Maybe I'm too cynical 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder if lactulose is the cause of the baby being unsettled and having poo explosions and sickness
5F667910-78FC-4240-90E6-7DCFB524F271.jpeg

oh god don’t give her ideas 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ I’m sure he’s fine. I googled all sorts of things about my kids shits when he was first born. He’ll be fine.
It's just she recommending this to her subs without the "always check with your doc first " added in .She's now on asking is it normal for babies to have explosive poos maybe she's drinking that stuff like it going out of fashion without thinking about the effects on the baby :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Baby clothes and PJ’s can still be purchased.
Dunnes are still selling EVERYTHING online that can be collected from the store as well.

her fake comments to herself need to stop

what’s the bets her new “why do people not breastfeed” question will have a stream of replies blaming the maternity hospitals and distract nurses

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's just she recommending this to her subs without the "always check with your doc first " added in .She's now on asking is it normal for babies to have explosive poos maybe she's drinking that stuff like it going out of fashion without thinking about the effects on the baby :poop:
oh sorry I read that as lactose! Yeah more than likely. If she was heavy handed with the salt I’d imagine she’s heavy handed with the laxatives, especially given their weight loss aid.

oh sorry I read that as lactose! Yeah more than likely. If she was heavy handed with the salt I’d imagine she’s heavy handed with the laxatives, especially given their weight loss aid.
Yip ! that's what I was thinking it's helping with her weightloss only it's manifesting in the baby too 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Has anyone seen the vlog "The emotional one (home at last) 2018

Melanie does a big giveaway of PR products
Asking people to comment down below with hearts.

Guess who won the glossy box? MILO 😂 he reached out via Instagram to thank Mel, how considerate.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.