Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder why if you're a female, you'd pick a bloke's name.
Then again (surprisingly enough) I'm not actually peach flavoured nor a puppy so I guess makes sense? πŸ˜‚

I actually find Milo to be gender neutral but that is just me. Haha.

Reactions: 1
Look at Peachpuppy's screenshot, the heart is red. BTW, CovidBored20's account is gone...now Canny pops up.... Interesting.
I only looked at the first screenshot it's not visible on that one ..

Right so this is in addition to my post from yesterday. Seems we have another Emma at our hands. Only this time lying about death instead of suicidal thoughts of a relative.
oooooo.... who's the person? can we name?

Right so this is in addition to my post from yesterday. Seems we have another Emma at our hands. Only this time lying about death instead of suicidal thoughts of a relative.
The account was created in April 2013, does that hold any bearing to when the other accounts were created / any link?
Could be Melanie or could be a lying fan

oooooo.... who's the person? can we name?
Can you not see the screenshots? It's from an account called LilLolitaLestrange (don't know if it's okay to say that directly, let me know if not)

The account was created in April 2013, does that hold any bearing to when the other accounts were created / any link?
The Emma account was created in 2013 as well, just three months later.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Can you not see the screenshots? It's from an account called LilLolitaLestrange (don't know if it's okay to say that directly, let me know if not)
I'm daft. Yep I see it.

That's Riyadh K, he's a Youtuber who does some stuff related to gay rights I think?
Melanie's done some sex advice videos with him before.
remember when Mel and Riyadh were moving to London together, they had everything planned and she bailed on him. Went to LA and shacked up with that guy and lived there for 3 weeks. Then went crawling back to daddy.

she was also a massive fan of Anna Saccone, went to their meet ups and all,
Probably admired Anna’s eating disorder

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry that some of these are off Arabic translated videos of Youtubers - unfortunately Youtube doesn't have an option to search through all other people's comments but this is what I scoured the internet for!

PLUS the third one is Emma Duffy.

Capture3.PNG
Capture4.PNG
capture5.PNG
Capture9.PNG
Capture8.PNG
Capture10.PNG
Capture7.PNG

• Wow
Reactions: 5
How does Melanie Moo Face keep track of all these minions/fake accounts.

Can I just say that I find it fascinating that no one has ever made a YouTube video response to Melanie. Except for some vegans a while back who blamed Melanie for her dad's heart attack. But Melanie has always stirred up trouble and has been called out by other youtubers, i am curious as to why no one has ever come forward with a video.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
  • Heart
...Erm, sorry what? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Her dad had a heart attack a few years back and some weird vegan channel did a video on it and basically said Melanie should encourage her dad to not eat meat to avoid future heart attacks and making out as if it was her fault. I mean look, eating overly processed frozen food "made" by Ms. Melanie cannot be good for your health but I am sure there were other things that caused his heart attack.

I love how Melanie thinks Covid is bullshit when she knows her father is in the vulnerable category: smoker, drinker, has had a heart attack and is older. Ridiculous

It is also interesting that Melanie claims to have all these health issues like IBS, PCOS, Orthorexia and all that which make her vulnerable - yet she doesn't care for covid. Her kid hasn't been vacinnated yet, she tried to say that breastfeeding made up for his lack of vacinnation. Her kid is vulerable yet lets her sister travel to see her and touch her baby and possibly get the baby ill. idiot.

Her stupidity makes me mad.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone know if pregnant women are allowed to receive visit from family in hospital, in Ireland?
In Melanie's recent story, she shared that a fan said she couldn't buy baby clothes (some supermarkets are restricting purchases to only "essential items") to take to the hospital while visiting her pregnant sister. Is that even allowed at this point in time?

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know if pregnant women are allowed to receive visit from family in hospital, in Ireland?
In Melanie's recent story, she shared that a fan said she couldn't buy baby clothes (some supermarkets are restricting purchases to only "essential items") to take to the hospital while visiting her pregnant sister. Is that even allowed at this point in time?
This may answer your questions if the fan was from ireland: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/c9158-essential-services/

I know this is an old point, but you know how in her recent video she was with another person.... it really makes me think...are youtubers essential workers? Do they fall under the Information Communications? Should she be house hopping with another person? I want to find an answer.

This may answer your questions if the fan was from ireland: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/c9158-essential-services/

I know this is an old point, but you know how in her recent video she was with another person.... it really makes me think...are youtubers essential workers? Do they fall under the Information Communications? Should she be house hopping with another person? I want to find an answer.
You might be onto something here. That highlighted part fits Melanie, right?

Attachments

Okay sure, but what are the rules that apply to her then? Couldn't she have done her collab via video call?

Okay sure, but what are the rules that apply to her then? Couldn't she have done her collab via video call?
she could have done a distanced collar for sure.
I 'm not quite sure I understand your first question. I think she can use the part I highlighted as a defence if someone points out she could have done a video/zoom collaboration.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.