Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I guess it's hypocritical to criticise someone else's health when your own health is poor. I still can't advocate for Tess Holliday though, she's a bit morally bankrupt from what I've read.

I've always avoided her food videos, I'm 17 and only recovered (as much as you can recover) from an eating disorder a year or two ago, since which I've gone to the other side of the extreme. However, I'm not taking any life tips on "getting better" from Melanie Murphy.
I can't talk on Tess at all as only know of her from the Cosmo thing when it was trending.

Morally bankrupt you say? SHE HAS THAT IN COMMON WITH MELANIE 🤣

Ah I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you are minding yourself well and reaching out to those who can help you xx ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
glad to hear you’re on the journey of recovery. wish you every success with it ❤
Thank you so much! I appreciate it ☺❤

I can't talk on Tess at all as only know of her from the Cosmo thing when it was trending.

Morally bankrupt you say? SHE HAS THAT IN COMMON WITH MELANIE 🤣

Ah I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you are minding yourself well and reaching out to those who can help you xx ❤
Yeah there was something to do with a clothing scam? She said profits were going to a domestic violence charity (I think), didn't give any money to the charity and didn't give a lot of people their tshirts. If Melanie has a board on here, Tess Holliday should probably have one at some point hahaha!

And that's true, Melanie's always been hypocritical as hell!

Thank you very much though, I appreciate it ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
he (the guy doing the podcast) is a local gym owner in skerries who is a bargain basement/ wannabe joe Rogan/ blind boy type. Say he has a handful of listeners if even. I’ve said before though Thomas is just as attention seeking and needs validation as much as she does. They are so alike!

also the gym/podcast fella is very ignorantly and selfishly refusing to close his gym with the level 5 restrictions... Surprised Melanie is not harping on about it about it actually.Must be killing her!
Remember that phase when Irish lads all grew a beard and dressed like McGregor?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I've never heard of that either but apparently the doctor or health pro advised it ? I was always told keep it clean and dry too just clean around it with cooled boiled water
Same as I was told. Just clean it with water,?and it was fine shortly. I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t actual doctors advice, she might have found it thanks to her research abilities

Reactions: 3
Same as I was told. Just clean it with water,?and it was fine shortly. I wouldn’t be surprised if it wasn’t actual doctors advice, she might have found it thanks to her research abilities
That's why I wondered what made them think they'd put too much on a while later ,did she go back and read over what she was to do next and caught the bit where she was to only put on a small amount ?

My god a quick google search and bam...word for word what they said :oops:
C9FA6B8F-CC52-4C27-BA8F-7E748B42E6EB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Melanie is every medical professional’s worst nightmare with her Google ‘research’ skills.

Reactions: 10
Melanie is every medical professional’s worst nightmare with her Google ‘research’ skills.
Thank god there was no medication involved 🙄she really needs to ask for advice if she’s unsure of anything ..It’s downright dangerous

Reactions: 6
Melanie and captain baldies Gym are ranting on Instagram right now about staying open, some people in the comments cancelling their membership. ( black rose gym)

Of course Melanie has liked the owners stance on keeping it open. 😂

These piss ants wouldn't last 5 minutes on the hospital floor yet think they are the authority on a pandemic.You'd have to laugh.

A vlogger who sells nylon leggings for a living and makes up illnesses for clout believes she knows better than the experts. The audacity. I'm HOWLING.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Melanie and captain baldies Gym are ranting on Instagram right now about staying open, some people in the comments cancelling their membership. ( black rose gym)

Of course Melanie has liked the owners stance on keeping it open. 😂
I see they're going for the mental health narrative that Melanie advocates for in relation to COVID as well. Mental health awareness is so important and I understand that being active/going to the gym helps people feel better.
HOWEVER, the mental health argument could be used as a counterargument as well. Losing your parents, your grandparent, your friend, sibling or partner to COVID can wreak havoc on your mental health, I know it has for me when I lost family members before. I'm sorry that his business and other businesses are struggling right now, I really feel for everyone! You can't bring someone back once they've passed away, however, if I'm anxious and I need to get active, I can opt for a workout at home or go for a walk, you don't necessarily need a gym right now (my opinion). The anxiety and depression caused by losing someone is a lot harder to 'fix'.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I see they're going for the mental health narrative that Melanie advocates for in relation to COVID as well. Mental health awareness is so important and I understand that being active/going to the gym helps people feel better.
HOWEVER, the mental health argument could be used as a counterargument as well. Losing your parents, your grandparent, your friend, sibling or partner to COVID can wreak havoc on your mental health, I know it has for me when I lost family members before. I'm sorry that his business and other businesses are struggling right now, I really feel for everyone! You can't bring someone back once they've passed away, however, if I'm anxious and I need to get active, I can opt for a workout at home or go for a walk, you don't necessarily need a gym right now (my opinion). The anxiety and depression caused by losing someone is a lot harder to 'fix'.
Exactly. I've started to look into online classes And exercises I can do at home. There are SO many options. So many. I picked up running again after years durning the first lockdown and have maintained it. You can keep the endorphins up by doing exercise at home or outside.

I feel for business I do but when they are grasping at straws making false arguments it's an issue.

I'll call a spade a spade here. Melanie is only bulling about the virus because she didn't get her showy wedding and milk content for a few months.Her husband's not working full time, she's stuck with the in-laws. She's just bitter.
Her life has been side lined JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSES. She makes 6 figures not having to leave her rent free attic- while everyone's feelings are relative to their situation she's extremely bleeping privileged.

We are all suffering in ways but Melanie will do anything to swing her narrative. She cares about mental health my eye, mental health awareness day the other day and not a peep out of her to her loyal followers who might be struggling.

Mental health has always been her get out of jail free card for warranted criticism.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Exactly. I've started to look into online classes And exercises I can do at home. There are SO many options. So many. I picked up running again after years durning the first lockdown and have maintained it. You can keep the endorphins up by doing exercise at home or outside.

I feel for business I do but when they are grasping at straws making false arguments it's an issue.

I'll call a spade a spade here. Melanie is only bulling about the virus because she didn't get her showy wedding and milk content for a few months.Her husband's not working full time, she's stuck with the in-laws. She's just bitter.
Her life has been side lined JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSES. She makes 6 figures not having to leave her rent free attic- while everyone's feelings are relative to their situation she's extremely bleeping privileged.

We are all suffering in ways but Melanie will do anything to swing her narrative. She cares about mental health my eye, mental health awareness day the other day and not a peep out of her to her loyal followers who might be struggling.

Mental health has always been her get out of jail free card for warranted criticism.
100%, couldn't have said it better if I tried ❤
Went to look up the post after I saw you post the screenshots and wasn't surprised they've jumped on the mental health train.
As someone who has struggled with their mental health since childhood, I get anxious about almost everything. But I'm not going to lose sleep over the fact that my gym's closed because - as you've mentioned - there's so many ways to stay active and stay/get in shape. What is going to make me spiral though is the loss of a loved one, so I really don't appreciate people using the mental health card to justify their actions right now.

If he's struggling financially it might be worth looking into the possibility of starting a YouTube channel (I don't know if he already does that) as during lockdown fitness Youtube channels have gained popularity. One of my local gyms started offering online courses where they'd livestream at a certain time and people could join in from home.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
100%, couldn't have said it better if I tried ❤
Went to look up the post after I saw you post the screenshots and wasn't surprised they've jumped on the mental health train.
As someone who has struggled with their mental health since childhood, I get anxious about almost everything. But I'm not going to lose sleep over the fact that my gym's closed because - as you've mentioned - there's so many ways to stay active and stay/get in shape. What is going to make me spiral though is the loss of a loved one, so I really don't appreciate people using the mental health card to justify their actions right now.

If he's struggling financially it might be worth looking into the possibility of starting a YouTube channel (I don't know if he already does that) as during lockdown fitness Youtube channels have gained popularity. One of my local gyms started offering online courses where they'd livestream at a certain time and people could join in from home.
There are people in the comments who have said they will keep their membership open if they move to online classes. They absolutely can maintain their business by doing this.

Weaponising mental health over physical health for economic reasons that's exactly what's going on here.

Also the mental health angle can be applied to almost anything.

Hairdressers- I know a lot of my elderly neighbours went once a week- was the only social interaction for them all week and a self esteem boost. This could also apply to nail salons, barber's. "retail therapy"

You can't apply the mental health rule to one without people finding the argument to keep other services open.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
There are people in the comments who have said they will keep their membership open if they move to online classes. They absolutely can maintain their business by doing this.

Weaponising mental health over physical health for economic reasons that's exactly what's going on here.
Exactly! If they took their courses online they could potentially reach even more people as they could open it up to everyone instead of just the costumers they normally get from and around Skerries.
Hell, if a business is really struggling they could even ask their costumers for small donations, I know I would try and help a business I love stay open. We were meant to go to a show at the Jazz Café in London in summer but they had to close because of Corona and were struggling to pay their rent and their employees, so they made it possible for their costumers to donate money and in return get a voucher they could then use once they get back on their feet (free drinks, free meal, free entry to all shows for a year - depending on the amount donated).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I

Also the mental health angle can be applied to almost anything.

Hairdressers- I know a lot of my elderly neighbours went once a week- was the only social interaction for them all week and a self esteem boost. This could also apply to nail salons, barber's. "retail therapy"

You can't apply the mental health rule to one without people finding the argument to keep other services open.
Exactly this! I think as well it’s hugely insulting to people and families who are effected by serious mental health issues and over simplifies how mental health needs to be treated. Going to the gym is not a silver bullet and someone who is a PT is not a mental health professional!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Body checking on her stories again, I can’t imagine how tit she would make me feel if I was a new mother struggling with body issues

Reactions: 9
Body checking on her stories again, I can’t imagine how tit she would make me feel if I was a new mother struggling with body issues
"My belly is basically back to normal just softer" "I didn't even get a wrinky bellybutton" "I was very active and used loads of oil"

Sometimes you can't help getting stretch marks no matter what you do. This is so unhelpful

Reactions: 19
"My belly is basically back to normal just softer" "I didn't even get a wrinky bellybutton" "I was very active and used loads of oil"

Sometimes you can't help getting stretch marks no matter what you do. This is so unhelpful
I got a duck ton of stretch marks when pregnant/ did a lot of reading on them (I got ones around my arm pit! :O) There’s zero science based evidence oils and creams work on stretch marks because they happen at the molecular levels. Will it make your epidermis softer and make you feel better about yourself? Sure. But they don’t prevent them from happening.

she’s a twit.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.