Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lily104

To be fair I wouldn't want people at my school to google my mum and find a video of her sobbing to the soundtrack of a star is born

• Haha
Reactions: 17

firecracker

Oh my god, this postpartum video is ridiculous. At least she's finally admitting her ignorance-- she didn't look at any negative birth experiences before she gave birth (because "POsITIVE bIrthING exPERIENCES oNLY") and when things didn't go perfect she was like, surprised pikachu face.

YEAH, NO SHIT!!

Fucking "teacher by trade" my ass. You wanted it to be a fairy tale, perfect birth and it wasn't (because it never is) and it hit ten times harder because you weren't prepared.

She actually says "I can't understand why no one explained this to me--" when talking about hemorrhoids and like, fuck! You've been talking about self education this whole time-- but now that bad stuff has happened that you weren't prepared for-- it's now everyone else's job to educate you!?

• Heart

lunanina

I watched parts of the vlog and despite my intense dislike for Melanie, it made me weirdly emotional remembering my own labour.

She keeps banging on about the statistical likelihood of intervention but the fact is, if she had tried for a home birth and laboured at home for that long with a back to back baby and failed to progress then she would have been brought into hospital.

Her contempt for the medical team who helped safely bring her baby into the world is absolutely disgusting

neens113

Chatty Member
Ok so I want to start this off by saying that if a subscriber messages you in the very early hours of the morning saying they had a mental breakdown because people are accusing them of being you, the last thing you want to do is post their message to your story. Deal with it privately please. The comments were coming in at a time when 99% of your followers wouldn’t have seen them. Could’ve deleted any trace of that follower and she could’ve kept her YouTube account. Furthermore, no context was given which is convenient when no one can go back and read the comments, so why post it publicly at all? To spin your own narrative maybe?

There was an account that stuck up for emma? It was something with Lolita in the title? (I only saw the conversation up to that reply, and went to look after it was posted here that Melanie’s was so confused about being called emma) that account was also set up in 2013, yes it’s weird I checked but I did 😂 coincidence?
I’ve had my suspicions about this account. I have attached three screenshots of comments the account left on other people’s book related videos. However, these videos had nothing to do with Melanie at all. I’ll let you form your own opinions. This is all just me speculating at this point obviously

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16

oicheliath

I just read someone in her comments refer to the doctor's actions as "birth rape".

Lord give me strength.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

StrawberryBanana90

Chatty Member
God this girl... "boo hoo I hate confrontation, my husband has to stand up for me" - yet in the comments she certainly runs her mouth, too scared to do it in person because she knows most of it is bullshit

• Heart
  • Haha

oicheliath

So they did tell her about the forceps and she enjoyed the Labour View attachment 297746View attachment 297747
Yassss @monga, bringing the receipts!

I wouldn't mind a woman's birth story changing, I'm sure it's common after labour since it's so long, you're drugged up/exhausted, but with Melanie's I-am-always-right-and-don't-you-DARE-suggest-otherwise rhetoric, calling her out is just so delicious.

Her ego is out of control.

She's a typical Karen. Experiences something, goes online to source the confirmation bias, gets herself all riled up "actually yeah, it WAS assault!", and will turn up to that hospital guns ablaze.

And good luck to her, because I'm sure the medics will immediately put her back in her box.

• Heart

puddingnotgood

Melanie should think about how the hell most people kept healthy (mentally and physically) before the last decade ago, before gyms and PTs became the new hot thing. Gyms are not essential service, although yes I do feel bad for the gym owners and PTs.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Millieminion

Chatty Member
That's sad to hear... What gym do they go To?

Sorry for the Q's but we've had some special guests on the thread 👀

What way is she negative?

Also are you not worried they could narrow who you are down from your posts?
Why would I be bothered if they narrowed me down? I'll make it easy for them,my name is Millie..what's she going to do to me?I'd only be bothered if i was telling lies.. he was a nice bloke until he hooked up with her then changed, she's not a nice person, hardly life threatening stuff I'm saying about them now is it.

• Wow
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I HATE having to do this again, but if anyone reading here is contacting her followers, stop!
As we all know that’s not what we do here, lots of us have been on this thread from day one and it’s not how we act,
People (and Melanie) can come here if they wish, they can ignore us if they wish,
But we don’t actively seek out her followers or go after her!

I’ve had many a disagreement with Melanie online, that’s not trolling, but what she’s posting today (if it’s true, which it may not be to be fair. We know mel like a “I’m a victim” lie) does cross a line we don’t cross here.

Just noticed Ciara Kelly is trending. Melanie’s double

Sorry had to delete my post, wasn’t shown to me properly. Here it is again:
I watched it all unfold last night, saw which comments got deleted first and saw the threads go slowly.

I've got all the screenshots, all of Emma Duffy's replies included if anyone is interested.

The moment Emma Duffy disappeared almost immediately was when it was pointed out that she previously claimed she was pregnant, now she said she went on two dates during lockdown. After that, the account was deleted. Melanie then deleted the threads a few minutes after that.

An account that was created in 2013 suddenly disappears because people suspect she's Melanie? If it was just a fan, wouldn't she just laugh about it, knowing the truth?

May I also point out that I have suffered anxious breakdowns before and when that happens, my messages to people look very different. That message she showed on her stories seems very composed and structured. She made sure to get the fact that she lies for Mel's attention in the first few sentences to 'explain' the inconsistencies.

When the comments were coming in last night I had a feeling she would react to it on her stories, as it's taken on measures it never had before. I had a strong feeling she might even do exactly what she did - post a message that is supposedly from that fan, asking her to delete the comments. She did not disappoint!

Funny how Emma and Milo have so much in common - defending Mel when the 'negative' comments come in, speaking for her, the inconsistencies (Milo was supposedly from Germany, as someone who's fluent in German I can tell you although many Germans are fluent in English, that account used way too many words and phrases that are usually used by the Irish!; next second they were inspired by Mel to vote in the Irish elections for the first time and had fond memories of little villages in Ireland. Doesn't add up). Yet both supposedly aren't her. The Milo account doesn't even follow Melanie (anymore). Some fan that is.

Yes you’re right @Oohthedrama, that account was created a few months before the other one.
Ah thank you!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
She posted on fb asking how to lie to get a postal vote. It was talked about on GG at the time and online but she stopped talking about it when she didn’t vote. And then when called on it said it was polarising for her viewers so she wasn’t gonna talk about it. Even tho she made a video about it and the short film on YouTube that was crap a few months before. And now she’s talking about abortion again.

I remember this well. She actually had the cheek to say using her platform to discuss it was alienating her followers as according to her most of her followers were American. 😑

Leanne Woodfull ( Irish influencer and prominent repeal campaigner) called her out on it - stating it was more important to amplify the voices of the women in our country and show solidarity. Melanies retort was that she didn't want to sound like a broken record.

Melanie then tried to get her YouTube video on RTE by relentlessly tagging them asking for it to be aired... while refusing to show her support for irish women on her platform.

THE HYPOCRISY.

She stayed in Spain, deleting comments asking did she vote and tacked a sentence into her vlog on blackscreen about how we won!! When she actually never used her platform to support it at all.... hilarious how after we won she came out and said she was on that side all along.

We remember,Melanie and we aren't stupid 😁

• Wow
  • Haha

oicheliath

Imagine being so proud you refuse life changing medical attention (blood transfusion).

There’s something very Darwin survival of the fittest about it.

• Heart
  • Haha

Chinese_whispers

VIP Member
She was advocating a home birth in her comments there were lots thanking her for showing the reality of what she went through and they were now planning on a home birth instead :rolleyes:
but the way her labour went she wouldn’t have had a home birth anyway? So what exactly is she advocating?? Jesus wept.

I spent a lot of today convincing a patient that there isn’t a Covid-19 vaccine hidden in the flu jab. I can’t deal with much more armchair shite. I’ll give her video a miss so 😂

• Haha
  • Heart