Melanie Murphy #4 Covid denier, constant liar, content's dire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure she showed his mouth, nose and chin in a story one day aswell, like come on she is showing his face but claiming she’s not.

from the looks of it he is a very cute baby I have to say tho
Yes she did , he looks lovely i bet she dying to show him off .Like many have said for someone that wants to keep his privacy sticking the camera in his face is not the way to go about it.

Reactions: 6
Yes she did , he looks lovely i bet she dying to show him off .Like many have said for someone that wants to keep his privacy sticking the camera in his face is not the way to go about it.
Like I'm pretty sure someone if they were really strange enough could probably put the pics together like 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I’d say she’s raging that she said she’d keep the baby offline

Reactions: 4
I don't know how long she'll keep to it ,the brand deals roll in when they'll really young and taper off around toddler age so she'll not have long to make a killing .If they don't have their own place how could they turn it into a family channel I don't think the PIL will want their private space all over the internet .

Reactions: 1
Wonder if Emma Duffy helps out
Much with Milo.

303CA019-5978-480D-90B4-5516FE47EDDD.jpeg

Allegedly she juggled a husband and another man as well 😐

I don't know how long she'll keep to it ,the brand deals roll in when they'll really young and taper off around toddler age so she'll not have long to make a killing .If they don't have their own place how could they turn it into a family channel I don't think the PIL will want their private space all over the internet .
they will never be a family channel. Not with his line of work

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Wonder if Emma Duffy helps out
Much with Milo.

View attachment 292918
Allegedly she juggled a husband and another man as well 😐

they will never be a family channel. Not with his line of work
How much focus is she giving to hard working mums now 😂 Will he be away much or are pilots not allowed to feature on SM ? she looks completely bored out of her tree when he's not around

Reactions: 1
Really! I never knew that jeez a friend of the MIL is a pilot I never knew they were held in such high regard ,maybe I should've been bowing down to him all these years 😂

I see a good few flight attendants that do SM but I’ve heard aer lingus don’t like their staff having a big social media presence, not to be connected to to company at least 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
I see a good few flight attendants that do SM but I’ve hear aer lingus don’t like their staff having a big social media presence connected to to company at least 🤷‍♀️
Yes that must be true come to think of it ,on his Insta he states all opinions expressed are his alone and in noway connected to his employer .
15C94C19-C508-4612-84CA-C944B1794276.jpeg

Reactions: 5
Mel be like, “🥴we’RE KeEpING the BaBY oFfLinE” while live-streaming him 24/7 on her stories 😂 I could pick that baby out of a lineup!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ditto

View attachment 292944

It’s very much frowned upon! And he’s so new in his role he won’t want to rock the boat like that
Oh thats interesting. Someone I used to follow had a fitness IG, lots of cleavage bikini pics etc. She became a pilot, and continued with her fitness IG and photos. Then it suddenly went, no explanation. That is probably why.

Reactions: 4
Thank you Rafaela I think we're all wise to Melanie Muppet on here It's just a pity her internet family can't see through her yet x

The waffle Cabin Crew those two muppets 😂

Is this in reference to your post View attachment 292589
Oh god probably 🙄

I can’t stand how she’s acting like she’s the absolute font of all knowledge of everything breastfeeding, maternity leave and post-partum. You’re a first time mum as of one month Mel, your followers probably have a fuckton more knowledge & kids than you. It’s honestly maddening! Who is she to talk of how important maternity leave is for mother’s? Wtf does she know about it?! & I love how looking after a baby is a full time job YET she manages to spend 24h a day on Instagram stories still.

I agree the baby reveal can’t be far off but equally I think she’ll look down her noses on us all and take the moral high ground on keeping him off SM for at least a few more weeks yet. She loves the superiority of it all far too much to give it up this soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
watching right now almost 20 mins in and then we get to the "f the doctor" bit

she keeps saying stuff along the lines of "the likelihood of having interventions is much higher in hospitals statistically"

just saying I have never given birth so I have absolutely no clue on anything maternity,

but.. isn't that to be expected? especially since when pregnancies not in hospital start to go wrong they end up in hospital where medical intervention would take place?

I just feel like that statement doesn't really worry me because there are a lot of times where intervention is medically necessary and thats why so many give birth in hospitals because of the risks involved with it.

Please correct me if I'm on the wrong track here anyone that actually knows

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
watching right now almost 20 mins in and then we get to the "f the doctor" bit

she keeps saying stuff along the lines of "the likelihood of having interventions is much higher in hospitals statistically"

just saying I have never given birth so I have absolutely no clue on anything maternity,

but.. isn't that to be expected? especially since when pregnancies not in hospital start to go wrong they end up in hospital where medical intervention would take place?

I just feel like that statement doesn't really worry me because there are a lot of times where intervention is medically necessary and thats why so many give birth in hospitals because of the risks involved with it.

Please correct me if I'm on the wrong track here anyone that actually knows
If she had of went to a midwife led unit or a birthing centre and her labour wasn’t progressing she’d have been rushed to hospital so there would have to have been medical intervention regardless of where she had the baby 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ Midwifes can only do so much when it comes to birth and labour but any additional help you may need or complications you have to go to a hospital. It would have happened no matter where she gave birth as she had a big baby 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 12
I haven't had kids but I really think I'd rather be in a hospital like imagine being in a maternity led unit and something goes wrong i could not go through the stress of being rushed somewhere else I'd rather have a doctor on hand to intervent asap

Reactions: 8
I watched parts of the vlog and despite my intense dislike for Melanie, it made me weirdly emotional remembering my own labour.

She keeps banging on about the statistical likelihood of intervention but the fact is, if she had tried for a home birth and laboured at home for that long with a back to back baby and failed to progress then she would have been brought into hospital.

Her contempt for the medical team who helped safely bring her baby into the world is absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.