Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Talensandtruths

I’d just like to take the time to say thank you to all the key workers/healthcare professionals etc on this forum. You could be Irish, Welsh, Polish, Iranian who cares...you’re all blaaady marvellous humans 👏🏼.

I agree about not remembering 100% but she just couldn’t keep quiet until she’d had time/talks to remember things better! Narcissistic plum, just peddling her victim narrative 🙄. Her ‘evidence’ and reposting viewers/doulas perspectives is just confirmation bias.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Dearreader

VIP Member
Love how she was firing accusations on Instagram last week about being forced into forceps and " obstetric violence" and generally shitting on the consultant but in the video they said THEY agreed with the doctors recommendation.... so I'm failing to see how it constitutes as " forced forceps"

She also deleted the entire thread on IG where she stated she was forced into pushing the baby out naturally due to hospital time limits.... definitely nothing to do with the doc recommended it due to exhaustion, labouring for hours and having a large baby. 🤔

Almost like she kept it light and sweet in the video and deleting her Insta comments to avoid legal issues 🤔

In summation, the doctors recommendations were no match for Mel's google research therefore the medical experts were wrong and they OBVS had a big bad vendetta against her having a natural labour.

Sock puppets taken a day off I see. What a coincidence 😑

Last edited:
  • Heart

rnpkr7829

Okay guys. I unfollowed Melanie when she claimed to have PCOS because it affected me deeply since I have PCOS and dealing with infertility. I’ve recently found out about my miracle pregnancy and thought I can watch her again for entertainment purposes. BUT HELL NO. She is a dangerous person to be allowed on internet honestly. Her birth vlog is the last straw. I cannot deal with this shit anymore. She’s delusional and she’s scaremongering all the girls who are dealing with PCOS or who’re pregnant. FUCK HER BIG TIME. I’m not giving her any social media engagement from now on. So thanks for all your wonderful posts, it was fun while it lasted. But I’m outta here. I CANNOT FUCKING STAND HER and I really really reallyyyyyy wish she loses all her followers.

• Heart

Lollypopper

It must have been kinda scary having to get ready for a potential c-section thinking everything had been going somewhat as planned so far
That happened to me during my first labour (also ended as a forceps delivery) and to be honest at the time I was so in the zone I was like whatever you guys think is good for the baby, I'm good with it. These are medical professionals. Luckily didn't need the section in the end but the people in that room only had the baby's best interests at heart and Melanie needs to realise this.

• Heart

Squeezyscoob

Right gang, I bit the bullet and watched the WHOLE video.

does anyone find it a bit odd that the camera happened to die when all these terrible things happened that were outside of her Birth plan? Leaving only their descriptions (which perception can be argued to counteract fact). No video evidence of these conversations whereby informed consent was absent.My bet is they have all the video evidence but let on the battery died because it suits their victim narrative much better.

• Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
Not remotely suprised to see Melanie "I won't be showing my child online" Use him as a prop for Halloween pics for the gram.

• Sad

Dearreader

VIP Member
100%, couldn't have said it better if I tried ❤
Went to look up the post after I saw you post the screenshots and wasn't surprised they've jumped on the mental health train.
As someone who has struggled with their mental health since childhood, I get anxious about almost everything. But I'm not going to lose sleep over the fact that my gym's closed because - as you've mentioned - there's so many ways to stay active and stay/get in shape. What is going to make me spiral though is the loss of a loved one, so I really don't appreciate people using the mental health card to justify their actions right now.

If he's struggling financially it might be worth looking into the possibility of starting a YouTube channel (I don't know if he already does that) as during lockdown fitness Youtube channels have gained popularity. One of my local gyms started offering online courses where they'd livestream at a certain time and people could join in from home.
There are people in the comments who have said they will keep their membership open if they move to online classes. They absolutely can maintain their business by doing this.

Weaponising mental health over physical health for economic reasons that's exactly what's going on here.

Also the mental health angle can be applied to almost anything.

Hairdressers- I know a lot of my elderly neighbours went once a week- was the only social interaction for them all week and a self esteem boost. This could also apply to nail salons, barber's. "retail therapy"

You can't apply the mental health rule to one without people finding the argument to keep other services open.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Elle

VIP Member
Melanie Murphy #5 Natural birth (apart from spinal and gas and air), shut up Mel no one cares

• Haha
  • Heart

neens113

Chatty Member
I'm actually so mad they're using the mental health card right now.
Want to help people who are struggling? STOP with your bullshit theories, your COVID denying and anti-mask stance, people are going to suffer mentally from losing loved ones to the virus!! Share links and numbers to suicide prevention hotlines and any other website that might help people find the help they need, advocate for speedy allocation of therapy placements for those who need them desperately, in most countries it takes months for people to be seen by a therapist/mental health professional, that is an actual issue! Help remove the stigma from mental illness, people with mental health issues are still so misunderstood, it's painful. Please stop saying we need gyms right now, no one's going to die because they can't weightlift right now, there's so many alternatives!

• Heart

justwannaseethepictures

Actually imagine thinking you know better than trained medical professionals cause you’re able to fucking google stuff 🙄 Why do doctors spend years getting their degree when it’s clearly a waste of time cause Melanie can read a few websites and know everything!!
Wow I’m surprised she hasn’t referred to herself as a doctor yet. Why bother having a plan of how your birth is going to go, why not just go in there, trust the people who spent thousands learning their profession, and hope you have a healthy baby at the end of it? I’m not planning on getting pregnant for another few years, but even still, why would I waste my time drawing up a birth plan when anything can go wrong? If you have a vision of how anything will go, then you’re going to be disappointed when it doesn’t go that way, regardless of whether the results are still amazing.
She frustrates me so much.

Also isn’t it such a coincidence that she has no footage of all the ‘wrongdoings’ and ‘violence’ the evil doctor put her through....

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
It’s all about the status.

pilot husband,
3/4 kids
comfortable 4 bedroom home in the right area and nothing less will do.

Knitting clothes is the new one 🙄 and breastfeeding like a “perfect mum”

She lives her life online, and shes viewing the first few weeks of her child through development apps, boasting online about his milestones according to whatever app she’s referencing now.
let’s hope captain baldie isn’t made redundant, Mel could never be the wife of a Tesco shelf packer with no hair 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I don't think so but if I am then I don't mean to. I didn't mean shhe keeps picking lads who will verbally or physically abuse her I just meant she hasn't maybe developed a good sense of herself which ties into what ppl were saying about her copying Melanie's content etc to feel validated by her.
All of this is speculation on my part, I think jess is vulnerable and she falls hard for her partners that's all I meant! I'm not an expert in relationships or abuse so if my wording is offensive or wrong fair enough.
you don’t need to explain yourself, nothing about your wording was incorrect and I’m sure everyone knows exactly what you meant. ❤

• Heart

Quinnyslm

She really thinks she's a big time celebrity 😂
I'm sorry but WhAT. I'm usually a lurker but this is so stupid I can't deal. I'm sure his friends in school will know who is mother is. She can't hide his identity from them LOL. I'd rather have my name and face out there only than, you know, every detail of my life such as my birth, how I breastfeed etc. She doesn't want him having a digital footprint but she is making YouTube videos about the most intimate moments of his life (I know he's only a baby but still). Like how does hiding his eyeballs actually protect his identity??????

• Haha
  • Heart

neens113

Chatty Member
If you care about Melanie's sock puppet accounts, read the attachments full screen to prevent cropping.
Whoever noticed this "Lil Lolita Lestrange" account, I salute you. I've literally trawled the internet for their commentary, and I genuinely believe this is Melanie (look at all the defensive birth posts, and talking about her mum's "tits".) Massively sorry that it takes 10 pages - I would have shared the document but it might have been a privacy concern.🕵️‍♂️🕵️‍♂️
Well done! I've been doing my own research and gathering comments but a lot of them have been included in your post.
Notice how the account claims to be non-European in one of the comments yet refers to "the dole" which I think isn't something someone who isn't Irish would particularly care about.
I have also noticed during my own 'research' that they are very inconsistent when it comes to how long they've been a fan for. There's comments from a year ago where they say they've been following for six years, then there's a comment from two years ago where they say they've been a fan for 2.5 years, and a comment from two years ago (I believe) where they say they are sooo happy they found her channel a year ago. Which is it? :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

SophiaYork2020

The truth is she had some romanticised hypnobirthing notion of what labour and childbirth is and now wants to point fingers because she didn't have the birth that whole mindset sells. How she could do soooo much research and not know about vacuum and forceps particularly when having a big baby- is beyond me. Turns out when you are not progressing with the way you are pushing they will do coached pushing, they will also examine to check how bub progresses - mid contraction because that is when you are pushing and when bub will move down the canal (if they are going to). CLEARLY the baby wasn't progressing and CLEARLY she showed signs of exhaustion- hence the intervention. Also she was dead against an episiotomy - they do this to prevent uncontrolled and more severe tearing. What that dr said in her comments is so true. BTW- get a fucking back bone. "Iam not good at confrontation". I need Thomas there to do it. Well fucking grow up and learn to speak up when it matters - instead of playing trite and cutesy. That helpless defenceless female crap is so triggering to me. She played that card when she went to Venice and after said she wouldn't travel without a man. Meanwhile if she thinks the staff at that hospital don't know about her video she would have to be stupid - I hope they raise it with her

Last edited:
  • Heart

oicheliath

He was in the gym that my husband and myself use,nice bloke, always had a nice manner and would chat with us if we had time until mad melanie came along,it seemed like he was under the thumb very quickly,she just oozes negativity and thinks she is better than everyone else..we all just laughed at her, she's an idiot with not an ounce of cop on.
Interesting! I can totally picture it. To be honest, I thought he seems like a nice enough guy. You do wonder what someone's really like when they end up with a full on headcase, but I've seen Mel comment about how "he fancied me for YEARS" so the poor guy probably had a crush on a girl that never gave him a chance (the one that got away) and once she decided to go with him (thank you pilots licence) got very quickly taken in.

God what I'd give to be a fly on the wall of the attic. Or a forgotten flake of salmon under the bed.

• Haha

neens113

Chatty Member
It seems like now she’s not pregnant anymore her new ‘character trait’ is breastfeeding. 😬

• Haha