Melanie Murphy #22 She's even getting on her nerves' last nerve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nah reckon it's Thomas or her da filming. Will they sit a few rows behind the mammy and son date or will they collect them afterwards??
Yeah, she hardly has a camera set up that can do a bit of a turn like that 😅 and I doubt she'd be able to contain herself if she passed her test first time
---
Just reading her reply to the lady who said marshmallows are a choking hazard. What modern doctor gives a child a lollipop. I call 100% bulllllllshiiiiiit. No doctor gives lollipops these days. Liar liar mellymelly

Reactions: 4
Her latest reel.. body checking ✔ feeding her son a choking hazard in the car ✔ filming in the cinema ✔ wonderful

Reactions: 3
Nah reckon it's Thomas or her da filming. Will they sit a few rows behind the mammy and son date or will they collect them afterwards??
That’s actually illegal in the north, you can’t use a mobile phone whilst supervising a learner.She must be a competent driver for them to sit in the back to supervise 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe the boy genius has mastered his filming skills already. Has she no Ls up either? It would make my day if she got pulled over, could you imagine the dramatics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3