Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
The video of her splashing her legs about while gripping on to the pole for dear life has me screaming :ROFLMAO: the second hand embarrassment of it all. How did that not give Thomas massive ick

and who are these ‘girlies’? It looked like she was just there with Thomas. She’s not even waist deep lmao
Like the end of Jaws where they’re waiting on it to bite the cable 😂
---
Does she actually not know how to swim or is she just playing it up?
She can’t swim.
---
That’s how Thomas spent his 33rd birthday 🫤

• Haha
Reactions: 4

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
It obviously depends a lot on the child but Ireland and the Uk tend to be outliers in school age starting. The Germans and Swedes like to leave it till six. It just leaves them a bit more resilient generally when they get to secondary.

monga

VIP Member
Pissing down with rain and freezing pool so she’s tucked up in bed for kiddie naps 🙄 busman’s holiday 😂

artemist

Chatty Member
Guess that’s what happened to the kitty’s 🐈
A few days?? I would have been out putting up missing posters and putting it on social media after a few hours. She just does not care about them it’s heartbreaking. Didn’t even bother putting up a photo. Tabby cats are ten a penny. I wonder if the other one is alright too. She hasn’t mentioned them in years

Loopulia

I don't like doubting people on health stuff. But she self proclaims to have health anxiety I kind of doubt she had a stutter and that alot of her symptoms could be attributed to everyday things she is catastrophising.
---
Guess that’s what happened to the kitty’s 🐈
She keeps them permanently outdoors because they don't get along with her young children. She put a cat house outside for them and they arent allowed in the house. I'm surprised she knows one of them has gone missing :/

monga

VIP Member
This DM cannot be real 🤦‍♀️ so because Melanie, a stranger online, says she had "severe stuttering" this is a legit LC symptom? pull the other one 🙄
It so happened that another content creator was suffering from the same complaint 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

monga

VIP Member
My god. Read through the IG comments and she needs serious help.

She chose long COVID as her latest illness as it's vague enough and still new, therefore not extensively researched, she won't trip over her own lies and tall tales like she has done with her prior illnesses (pcos for example) that just magically disappear to then be replaced with a new illness) There is nothing wrong with her bar a desperate need for attention. She has EVERY marker for Munchausens.

And the woo woo beliefs about touching grass and grounding yourself just further solidify how lost she is in her life and the only control she has is restricting what she eats so at least she can look pretty and slim- and therefore it looks like she has the perfect life.

She is very lost and very unhappy. I would hazard a guess at marriage problems. Bold guess but I'd say they are more friends than anything. She's was forever defending his height and metrosexuality under fake accounts 🤣
Just came on to say the same, she’s unhinged…Imagine posting this in response to people that are genuinely ill ( checked their insta) 😧 a few of those people were bedridden for yrs, lives destroyed.

Attachments

• Sad
  • Angry

Jay5612

I reckon she'll end up with a functional neurological disorder diagnosis (i.e. conversion disorder i.e. psychosomatic illness)
Completely agree. It’s clear the “food intolerances” she says she has, yet they mysterious disappear (or reappear whenever she’s in need of content) are all in her head.

She said in her video that although she has had orthorexia in the past, she know that’s not what’s going on now. But how does she know this? Because she says she hates food rules, yet she is creating rules around food, she just deludes herself that they aren’t rules because she’s calling them guidelines instead of rules!

All the chemophobia she had around food additives and the appeal to nature fallacy she is peddling is all debunked and fringe nonsense. If she followed some actual nutritionists or dieticians instead of the diet grifters she’d know that what she’s doing is exposing her fans to dangerous misinformation that could seriously harm them.

monga

VIP Member
And the mini scrapyard at the gable end of the house.
That too and the tree they preserved to separate the granda pad from the main bungalow…They’re completely untraceable 😂
---
So does she drive now??
She said she’s doing her test soon.
---
More clues to her location 🙄 and Baldys work schedule.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha