Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
IMG_6144.png
IMG_6145.png
The pasta might be useful after all ? with a box of cheerios 😂

---
Not quite, Mel....the world is a dark and, let's be honest, atrocious place currently....we get our comedic relief where we can. Thank you for your contribution 🙌
View attachment 2923693
That’s not unusual when they’re getting their kit off don’t think it was the scarlet ribbons they were interested in 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Wills315

VIP Member
I wonder did she wear her "lady immigrating to new York during the famine " hat to the wedding 😂

• Haha

Lolalolola

I hope that gelato was hand churned straight out of the cows titty 👀 i thought she was doing no dairy or did i imagine that?

• Haha

Daisymai

Sorry to go mumsnet but isn’t 18 months a little old to be walking round the shops in a sleep suit? Doesn’t she need shoes on?

• Sick
Reactions: 3

monga

VIP Member
New vid sponsored by Beducated…Herself and Thomas couldn’t get enough of it after the kids were born, it’s put the spice back into their relationship 🤥

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She seemed really really uncomfortable in the video. Lots of jump cuts, lots of really slow talking parts around the eating disorder stuff. I just wish she'd label as what it is sickness weight loss because this feels very much like watching a really fragile person not a healthy person. :/
She did! Seems overburdened atm and trying too hard to convince people otherwise.

rattleprattle

Chatty Member
Another smug and disfigured-looking smirk on her today, while breastfeeding the toddler. I’ve never seen someone, online or otherwise, so deeply self-congratulatory and frankly, buried up their own hole.
There is absolutely no way that child is getting anything out of her while she eats nothing but chopped up sweet potatoes. She’s a dry soother at this point. She’s terrified of stopping though, she’ll go full spiral when the child eventually gets bored.

monga

VIP Member
Take it the LC is in remission today then 🤨

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I obviously wouldn't post the address but out of curiosity as to how easy it is to find I checked one day. Its incredibly easy to find their address 🙃 how does she not care how unsafe it is to post so many photos of your house, especially the outside of your house?!
I think influencers live in a bubble 🙄 must get a false sense of security with only themselves and a camera present? Forgetting the whole world is on the other side.