Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
She did say her kids were vaccinated and she's not anti vaccination in general. She just seems to enjoy fearmongering around covid vaccinations in general. She has also said she's scared of taking medication on numerous occasions so it's probably to do with that.
Think that might backdate to her mother liking a home brew? Alternative medicine seems to be a thing for them.
---
I was coming on to say the same thing! She loved bragging about being a pilot wife but now the reality has set in and it’s not all that glamorous. If I’m ever on a flight and the captain comes on the tannoy and says his name is Thomas O’Rourke I will pull a Final Destination freak out and demand off the plane. I can’t imagine how sleep deprived and overworked he is in that house.
Hopefully he wasn’t the cause of the recent turbulence we’ve been hearing about 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Wills315

VIP Member
LOL love to see Hannah throw Melanie under the bus … she can’t manage to chop potatoes without help apparently. So much for being a domestic goddess and accomplished cook 😆
Watching her gave her anxiety because she didn't like how she cut spuds or did she mean it in more of a bunny, boiler, unhinged lady with sharp weapon, take it off her kind of way? 😂

• Haha

Loopulia

They’ve also probably put about €100k into the renovations, maybe even more, with the black mold situation, the moth eaten carpets, the new windows, the bathroom, the sitting room, her office and the Carrie Bradshaw wardrobe. Then there’s the cottage gym out the back and all of the various tat she’s bought since they moved in.

So money probably is tight. But I think the biggest factor in getting an older secondhand car is because the two of them love to be quirky and different to a stupid degree. Even if money was tight, they’d surely be able to afford a 15 year old second hand car rather than a 30+ year old car which to get insured will be more than the car is worth probably. It’s just another stupid quirky decision they’re making because being seen as different is such a big part of their personalities, it’s probably the only thing they have in common with each other.
And the new radiators. Rewiring and Weird shed. I kind of wander if they write some of the renovations as content since renovations tend to do massively well at the moment on social media. I think they've said a few times Melanie has a spending problem and Thomas is alot better with money. Though I can imagine this means Melanie wants to buy the most expensive renovation stuff and thomas wants to do the renovations himself to save money. Not really surprising they seems tense in videos when just sheer exhaustion of working full time and doing renovations is alot. Interesting Thomas doesn't seem to be doing upf free stuff. I think it would drive me mad living with someone who goes to so many expensive trends every few months.

Daisymai

Pretty sure she has mentioned before that she can’t swim. How can you not swim growing up in a seaside town?!

Loopulia

Not sure if a new bio change but seems Melanie is now defines "food" in her content. I imagine the what I eat upf free video will drop soon. I'm genuinely curious considering most people losing alot of weight going "upf free" because it was a standard diet. She however claims to eat ultra healthy most of the time so how restrictive has she taken this that she lost 10 pounds in a month... Cutting out diet coke wouldn't do that which is all she said she did and the occasional cookie. It's all very weird. Why does it feel like the upf free stuff is just a reason to calorie restrict? Also I find it strange the youtubers I followed and lost interest in due to their respective behaviours during the global panini all follow each other now. Melanie murphy, Helen anderson and madeleine olivia all newly follow each other.

Attachments

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
She’s probably taking the weekend off. She deserves it after a hard week of work/ trying to spin an eating disorder into health content.
Is that what it is? Or is the perfect life taking a toll? genuinely seems strange that she’s reaching out to random groups on SM when she’s got her perfect support system at home + therapist 🤷🏼‍♀️

Kandinsky

I don't have kids, so can someone tell me if it's normal to be giving laxatives to a child that young? Sounds a bit concerning but maybe it's my lack of experience?
Yeah I completely agree it’s concerning and definitely unusual. There are laxatives for children (movicol I think) but it would have to be prescribed by a doctor- I worked in Irish pharmacy before. Either that or knowing Mel she’s using castor oil or something self prescribed as a laxative!

emerald

VIP Member
She is more deluded than I thought if she thinks that Dougal is in any way comparable to Brendan Fraser in his prime 💀💀💀💀

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
That hearth hasn’t seen a cloth in a long time . Makes you just want to write “ clean me !!!! “ in the dust 😂
---
I thought the professional wedding pics were a bit of a letdown, very poor quality on lighting with awkward angles etc, maybe they were # gifted ? Seemed very amateurish to charge a fee.

Attachments

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
I believe here she's saying she's just had the one
---

What's wild to me is if you lost 20 pounds unintentionally wouldn't you be concerned? But she isn't. She states she lost it slowly but not intending to lose weight and stating your still losing weight when you're a low bmi would be concerning. But everyone is like yes queen you lost it slowly and naturally... I hate influencers 🥲 she's already got a few comments on her video saying they don't eat upf and haven't lost weight.
She said she was looking into non mRNA vaccine’s, that would be AZ in the early days of the pandemic said she was advised against because she might have had Covid , AZ was withdrawn for certain age groups from around May 2021 not sure what non mRNA alternative was on offer in Ireland after that? She must’ve got pregnant for a second time around then.

Attachments