Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hallandoatmilk

Chatty Member
The video of her splashing her legs about while gripping on to the pole for dear life has me screaming :ROFLMAO: the second hand embarrassment of it all. How did that not give Thomas massive ick

and who are these ‘girlies’? It looked like she was just there with Thomas. She’s not even waist deep lmao
Where she’s flopping about is on a bunch of steps so she wouldn’t even be waist deep with that tide level, probably knee at most

• Haha
Reactions: 5

monga

VIP Member
Ok so just catching up while watching the latest unhinged rant....

1. I hope that brownie in her story is non UPF.....

2. My eye twitches everytime I see those shoes- sorry if anyone here likes them but theyre the ugliest things ive ever seen! and this is coming from someone who used to be an avid wearer of ballet flats

3. Latest reel- absolutely not one single need for her to be undressed for the Buffy outfit reel..... not one!! other than showing how much weight weve lost.....

Latest video is fucking mental as per....what age is she? 14?? Healthy relationships are boring..... Ive been with my partner for 15 years, we have 2 kids together- do I want to kill him sometimes? YES! But I wouldnt say bored... We have sex every few days ( we dont and have never coslept, its what worked for us- no judgement there but if you do cosleep it is harder to 'get it on'), I still find him fucking hilarious and I have to say ive never sat on the couch thinking "Im bored"..... bit odd im ngl......
How many people think relationships are just like the movies 🤔 she’s 35 going on 11 in that vid, very strange outlook, seems to be always searching for more? Don’t people just mature and develop as the relationship takes them there’s not really an end goal as such 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
Very private and cctv protected 😂 You would swear she owned a secluded country mansion in the middle of no where with thousands of euro worth of security measures in place 😂😂 Calm down Kate Middleton. You live in a bungalow, probably with a Ring door bell. Her notions of grandeur are comical 😂 Remember she said about having the tinted windows for the young lads privacy, as if the paparazzi are going to be running alongside her car!
Her sitting like a rag doll in the back BF 😂

Attachments

• Haha

Wills315

VIP Member
There were no kids invited she probably took little Rosalie so she could BF .
---

How do you know? I thought they were strategically placing objects in the way to obscure the top table.
Ah yes because she would have starved for the day without the liquid gold. I understand. 🤣

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST can this woman not just watch a movie? It’s so clear that she has no solid sense of identity if she is so influenced by the behaviours of money characters.

I watched Goodfellas over the weekend, I’m not about to make a reel warning people of the dangers of getting involved with the mob. Does she seriously think that every young woman walks away from movies like Twilight with a new perspective on relationships rather than just thinking yeah that was a *insert your own feelings* movie???
She may get a shock if her daughter inherits her dads personality .

• Haha

Daisymai

I don’t know why she doesn’t make more food if she’s avoiding upf. Meringue isn’t difficult, it’s not like she isn’t home all day

artemist

Chatty Member
Tell me again how much your child’s privacy and consent online matters 🙄

This isn’t a private group, it’s complete public, on Facebook, under her own name.
Wow I did not need to know all that. She really just shares everything and anything doesn’t she 😳

on a side note I had to take a laxative/gentle softener the other week and it tore my stomach up so bad with pains, had no idea it could be so painful, feel for the kid!

monga

VIP Member
Time and time again I will say it.

Melanie has an attention seeking disorder and Munchausens. Those two combined are what has caused the multitude of very vague illnesses she claims she has spanning the last decade on youtube. A very very long list of lies. She has benefited greatly from her imaginary illnesses - content and plenty of money and it gives her the attention and the "poor you" she isn't getting at home.

As @mindlessness said she's lonely, these little online communities full of genuinely unwell people will feed into her delusions because they don't know her tendencies to lie and make shit up for attention, these people genuinely want to help others suffering.She loves these forums because people in her real life know the games she plays and won't feed into it. Melanie has to be number one and centre of attention all the time. That's what drives her illnesses- the need to be seen.

Even the way she poses hundreds of questions within one paragraph on that forum is just Mel doing her very best to self diagnose. It was the same with the bulk of the illnesses she claimed she had- the doctors were at fault, they weren't listening and she would self diagnose. She's mostly never had a professional diagnosis for 95 % of these so called "illnesses"

@monga thanks for sharing the SS.
You’ve always had a good grasp on her 😉
it’s true ! you can almost feel the fizzle of excitement with every new ailment being mentioned, also keeping the unwanted third child at bay.

Sazb64

Chatty Member
I....have so many questions?! Buying an old banger of a car when only one of them can drive?! Shitin cash this pair must be. I'll take some off their hands if they're that desperate 🎉
Screenshot_2024-05-10-16-47-28-66_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha

mama.llama.drama

Spraying on Britney Spears perfume before driving to the cinema supervised by your husband (or Dad!) because you can’t legally drive solo at 34yo.

You couldn’t make this shit up.

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Clearly 😂 Imagine going on a stag do expecting a boys night and that loon shows up. Wonder did she show all the lads her breastfeeding pics 😂 was poor Tommy not invited?
He must’ve been if the grandparents were babysitting? I’ve known gay men attend hen do’s but never women on a stag, must’ve been a wild night with her sat sipping her Guinness 00 😂
Seems to have borrowed the props from The Village People 😳

Attachments

• Haha

Loopulia

Whilst pointing out the distinctive stone chimney and location beside a field 🙄 now there’s an old banger and electric car with tinted windows parked outside as a good guide.
I obviously wouldn't post the address but out of curiosity as to how easy it is to find I checked one day. Its incredibly easy to find their address 🙃 how does she not care how unsafe it is to post so many photos of your house, especially the outside of your house?!

monga

VIP Member
She’s learning the hard way , maybe she should’ve stuck to the lifestyle she enjoyed instead of the trad pilot wife life that doesn’t agree with her. I’m sure Baldy made his intentions clear from the outset ,it was herself chased the dream that hasn’t paid off and it’s showing…Edit to add this is exactly what she did, just own it 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart