Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh man you were in the Zoe sugg thread arguing against everything anyone said and now you’re doing the same here.

Melanie is not an alcoholic. We in this thread know how Melanie behaves and how she makes tit up and makes ‘not drinking alcohol cause she made a tit of herself one too many times by binge drinking at parties’ into ‘being an alcoholic’. We know she makes natural bloating into IBS. We know she has a sister with PCOS so she instantly says she has the same thing. She’s full of bullshit.

We know being an alcoholic is a form of addiction, we don’t need anyone to explain that to us. We are saying Melanie isn’t an alcoholic. Full stop. Please don’t reply.
I said I liked the old house it isn't arguing it's having a different opinion all I'm saying is not everything that someone does has to be hated against cause of that

Though I will say Melanie, Gabby and imo all claim to have something because of similar reasons it's strange how EVERYONE seems to have similar issues

Yes it can be true and more common knowledge something is the better for awareness but alot seems to be experimenting with symptons and causes and cover up (not really talking bout the alcohol on this situation just other things

I've not watches her in a few years and I only looked to see what is happening. Found out she's pregnant and that's good news

But oh know I'll be bad for thinking someone having a child Is so bad cause she's an influencer

Last edited:
So many good comments on her insta/Twitter and she either deletes/ignores them or replies to repeat exactly the same thing over and over again. Unapologetic and stubborn. In a very BAD way. I really wish she stops giving her opinion on everything and goes back to making videos about orgasms and rainbows shooting out of vagina.
At this point, her voice sounds like Janice from friends. 🤕

Reactions: 7
So many good comments on her insta/Twitter and she either deletes/ignores them or replies to repeat exactly the same thing over and over again. Unapologetic and stubborn. In a very BAD way. I really wish she stops giving her opinion on everything and goes back to making videos about orgasms and rainbows shooting out of vagina.
At this point, her voice sounds like Janice from friends. 🤕
It's just wilfull ignorance and a holier than thou attitude. Her Twitter and Instagram are a tit show right now and still, watch her twist her way out. Using her dud accounts to stick up for herself. Deleting Instagram replies left right and centre while pretending to be offline. Typical Melanie.

Reactions: 6
It's just wilfull ignorance and a holier than thou attitude. Her Twitter and Instagram are a tit show right now and still, watch her twist her way out. Using her dud accounts to stick up for herself. Deleting Instagram replies left right and centre while pretending to be offline. Typical Melanie.
Judging by the comments she is receiving, I can tell what’s going to happen tomorrow. Brace yourselves for an endless loop of instastories with Melanie pouting and ranting while slipping in a casual apology like “I’m sorry IF I hurt anyone, BUT...”

• Heart
Judging by the comments she is receiving, I can tell what’s going to happen tomorrow. Brace yourselves for an endless loop of instastories with Melanie pouting and ranting while slipping in a casual apology like “I’m sorry IF I hurt anyone, BUT...”
Nah, Melanie is sly- she will wait for some other big time YouTubers to speak out on diluting the movement with white fragility cancel culture and agree and explain how everyone misunderstood her!! Then she will wait till more YouTubers call out Shane Dawson until she feels secure enough that she won't lose subscribers to speak out. Just like she did when the abortion referendum passed and she was all like " we did it" then this time it will be- I was disgusted by Shane all along!!

She's still actively deleted posts. Never acknowledged anyone on Her Twitter posts still. 😂
Shes a snake

• Haha
Nah, Melanie is sly- she will wait for some other big time YouTubers to speak out on diluting the movement with white fragility cancel culture and agree and explain how everyone misunderstood her!! Then she will wait till more YouTubers call out Shane Dawson until she feels secure enough that she won't lose subscribers to speak out. Just like she did when the abortion referendum passed and she was all like " we did it" then this time it will be- I was disgusted by Shane all along!!

She's still actively deleted posts. Never acknowledged anyone on Her Twitter posts still. 😂
Shes a snake
Omg. Quoting my own post to say I got it right and I really thought I was reaching!! 😂

Lol at her speaking out after a bigger YouTuber. And she just happened to come across it today ( not after she was called out left right and centre for not speaking up)

Deserved.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Guys! Just in case you forgot for a second, Melanie is still as bi as she ever was (aka not at all because she bleeping lies about everything). In fact, did you know that pride was actually created for Mel? Yeah, little known fact! It's a celebration of Mel!
Screenshot_20200629-112138_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 1
Guys! Just in case you forgot for a second, Melanie is still as bi as she ever was (aka not at all because she bleeping lies about everything). In fact, did you know that pride was actually created for Mel? Yeah, little known fact! It's a celebration of Mel! View attachment 166716
She's right though and this post is exactly what it's about

She's right though and this post is exactly what it's about and not one time did she say that. Anyone else makes the same message you'd not say anything 🙄

you have to remember Mel has moulded herself into every single community at this point.
she’s not just bi, she’s a victim of abuse, she’s a victim of bad mental health, a victim of crippling body image, she has fertility issues (proven to be a lie, not just because of her pregnancy) she has IBS, she has trust issues, she’s had depression, she’s had an eating disorder, she had a miscarriage, she gets hate where people tell her to kill herself/wish harm on her baby (no proof) the list goes on and on.

Her little sister has followed the same route. Try and make yourself part of every community or issue online to collect an audience.

it just doesn't come across as genuine. I can understand why people question everything she says.

Maybe she is bi. That’s her business, who would care if she ended up with a man or woman 🤷‍♀️ Nobody,
But, We have only ever known Mel to have boyfriends, off line and online, we know of 3/4. That doesn’t mean she’s not bi, but.... people will question why she pushes this narrative so much, because it has a hashtag that might increase your audience? They’re questions that are going to be asked when an influencer collects topics to make herself relevant across social media 🤷‍♀️
this thread is only about Mel, a known liar. So it will be questioned.

is it fair she’s been met with doubts, probably not, nobody should be when then talk about their sex, sexuality, orientation, preferences etc etc etc.
But I DO hope anyone looking for Bi creators will find the ones that deserve the following and speak out because they’re passionate about LQBTQ+ rights, not for likes and clicks.
which is also what Mel did during repeal the 8th

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She's completely right. I'm bisexual myself and what she's said is literally just facts. HOWEVER, we all know how self centred Melanie is and EVERYTHING she posts has an ulterior motive. I believe she posted this to be #relevant, for #engagement and to remind people that she is bisexual (allegedly but girl loves to lie).

• Heart
Reactions: 5
you have to remember Mel has moulded herself into every single community at this point.
she’s not just bi, she’s a victim of abuse, she’s a victim of bad mental health, a victim of crippling body image, she has fertility issues (proven to be a lie, not just because of her pregnancy) she has IBS, she has trust issues, she’s had depression, she’s had an eating disorder, she had a miscarriage, she gets hate where people tell her to kill herself/wish harm on her baby (no proof) the list goes on and on.

Her little sister has followed the same route. Try and make yourself part of every community or issue online to collect an audience.

it just doesn't come across as genuine. I can understand why people question everything she says.

Maybe she is bi. That’s her business, who would care if she ended up with a man or woman 🤷‍♀️ Nobody,
But, We have only ever known Mel to have boyfriends, off line and online, we know of 3/4. That doesn’t mean she’s not bi, but.... people will question why she pushes this narrative so much, because it has a hashtag that might increase your audience? They’re questions that are going to be asked when an influencer collects topics to make herself relevant across social media 🤷‍♀️
this thread is only about Mel, a known liar. So it will be questioned.
Okay in the nicest way I stopped reading when you mentioned issues that is a lie cause she's now pregnant. That doesn't mean anything there are many cases that this does actually happen. As some one who struggles with that issue myself I find it sick how you can basically say that. That is not a fact

Do some research on how difficult it is to actually concineve and how we all can't get pregnant that easily. Do some research on there are countless times after struggling that pregnancy can occur

I'm not defending her I'm saying fertility is a real issue that isn't commonly talked about and saying things like that are triggering it is disgusting. I hope you never go through that issue

Ps abuse does lead to other routes and cause other issues. Again glad you never had to go through anything like that but no everyone is that lucky

stopped reading when you mentioned issues that is a lie cause she's now pregnant.
proven to be a lie, not just because of her pregnancy
You should have read it properly,
Il accept your apology for quoting me inaccurately. 🙂

Oh I seen that but unless you're a doctor you don't know crap of what goes on with a woman's body. Unless you're her doctor

That's a serious issue for us grown up woman
grown up woman 🤣 let me put the play doh down so I can’t type properly.
Mel has admitted herself she had irrational fears that she couldn’t get pregnant. For whatever reason, who knows.
All information she provided. Herself. On her social media.
She didn’t have any diagnosed issues. She was actully reading her doctors notes out and she was pretty bitchy about her GP because of a question mark on her notes, for an issue she had been told she didn’t have, that was resolved, She is now happily planning 2 more pregnancies and she’s delighted she has the fabletics leggings for these pregnancies, with not a thought or mention of fertility issues. This is why it’s hard to follow her stories and issues, they change so much. Let’s leave it there ok, we both had our say xx
I respect we don’t agree

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
You should have read it properly
Oh I seen that but unless you're a doctor you don't know crap of what goes on with a woman's body. Unless you're her doctor

I've seen you in a few threads now just arguing with people. What's the point in coming to gossip threads specifically to argue with users and detail the conversation?
It's not argiyong to say you thought a house is nice and you don't have to hate a house cause of who lived there

It's not arguing to be against ppl saying fertility issues have to be fair because they got pregnant. OTS A REAL LIFE ISSUE

Bunch of 12 year olds think they know real life issues. I'm done with this silly site it's all hate and I'm out. Peace ✌

It's not argiyong to say you thought a house is nice and you don't have to hate a house cause of who lived there

It's not arguing to be against ppl saying fertility issues have to be fair because they got pregnant. OTS A REAL LIFE ISSUE

Bunch of 12 year olds think they know real life issues. I'm done with this silly site it's all hate and I'm out. Peace ✌
I have fertility issues and trust me what Melanie had was NOT near to a fertility issue. If anything, you should be offended by her narrative since she tried to be spokesperson for an issue she never even had. And did an entire rant on PCOS and panicked re pregnancy and conceived on first try and pregnancy she flaunted to an excess. That was really insensitive to people with PCOS (like myself) and she made all of us feel tit about our PCOS and how we will never be able to conceive with PCOS.
Anyway...

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s getting off twitter cause she can’t delete people’s replies like she can on ig and youtube. She can’t control what’s being said back to her so she can’t win. Probably won’t last long though, she always has to have her say because she believes herself to be always right.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.