Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This sounds awful but I really don't think she's going to fuss about that baby as much if it's not a girl

Reactions: 3
Her Twitter replies right now. Who does she think she is 😂 shills crappy leggings and make up story times for a living and is on Twitter advising the government on the pandemic 😂 I can't.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
she didn’t have a wedding she wanted. There’s no way she wasn’t going to not have a baby shower either
She has to gather in stuff for the baby somehow 😬 doesn't look like she's purchased much herself ,those few bits she showed will be gone within the week has she never heard of :poop: explosions:rolleyes:

“Our leaders were doctors”

those are the EXACT people who understand how to deal with this best Melanie. I understand your husband might be unemployed soon and your 9th month pregnancy hormones are all over the shop. But shut up, man.
Leo will be glad he got a shoutout 😂

• Haha
Leo will be glad he got a shoutout 😂
I think Leo is an awful c*nt as much as anyone else, but like him or not he WAS the right man for leading us at that time. So was Dr Tony Holohan and he fucked up massively during the cervical check scandal.

But they knew how to handle it responsibly and effectively. Leo listened to the health team and advisers and worked accordingly which is why we have comparatively low numbers compared to our pals across the water.

she’s a bleeping moron.

Reactions: 5
I think Leo is an awful c*nt as much as anyone else, but like him or not he WAS the right man for leading us at that time. So was Dr Tony Holohan and he fucked up massively during the cervical check scandal.

But they knew how to handle it responsibly and effectively. Leo listened to the health team and advisers and worked accordingly which is why we have comparatively low numbers compared to our pals across the water.

she’s a bleeping moron.
Had low numbers 😂 yeah they did a better job although things were pretty much shut down then ..unlike Melanie and her 🐂:poop:

• Haha
Had low numbers 😂 yeah they did a better job although things were pretty much shut down then ..unlike Melanie and her 🐂:poop:
don’t start me on Me-hole 😂

yeah it doesn’t affect Melanie. Until she has to do most of her labour without Thomas and he loses his job. Then we should all pay attention to the media lies 👀

• Haha

yeah it doesn’t affect Melanie. Until she has to do most of her labour without Thomas and he loses his job. Then we should all pay attention to the media lies 👀
Me -hole :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

They could be living out of the back of that electric car yet😂 I don't think the PIL will keep a free roof over their heads forever I'm sure they'll want their home back at some stage..and this virus is going nowhere fast (only through the population) so god knows when Thomas could be on full hours again..It might not be killing everybody but's it affecting us all in one way or another,,

Last edited:
“All opinions need to be heard” - lol. We would happily do without your opinion, Melanie.

I don’t know how people can stand being around her

• Haha
Reactions: 10
“All opinions need to be heard” - lol. We would happily do without your opinion, Melanie.

I don’t know how people can stand being around her
All opinions don’t need to be heard because not all opinions are valid, especially regarding this. There are people on my SM I know from school who barely scratched a D in Biology in their leaving cert with opinions on this. They’re not valid because they don’t know what they’re talking about.

Melanie just wants people to back her up on her “duck then system” rhetoric.

Reactions: 9
Can people not see what game she's playing? She's DESPERATE for engagement. No publicity is bad publicity- it all serves the same purpose- attention, which in turn creates interest and drums up the followers.

She purposefully creates tit takes for attention because her channel isn't going so well. Do you all not notice how the Irish SM community doesn't interact with her? There's a reason for that.

Anyway her latest beg is spamming mummy YouTube channels that are doing well so she can poach their followers.

The child will be an active part of her YouTube. She's drumming curiosity to her channel by stating she won't show her child she will have thousands watching for glimpses but eventually she will cash in on a full blown family channel.

Attachments

• Heart
Can people not see what game she's playing? She's DESPERATE for engagement. No publicity is bad publicity- it all serves the same purpose- attention, which in turn creates interest and drums up the followers.

She purposefully creates tit takes for attention because her channel isn't going so well. Do you all not notice how the Irish SM community doesn't interact with her? There's a reason for that.

Anyway her latest beg is spamming mummy YouTube channels that are doing well so she can poach their followers.

The child will be an active part of her YouTube. She's drumming curiosity to her channel by stating she won't show her child she will have thousands watching for glimpses but eventually she will cash in on a full blown family channel.
I wish her channel died off completely so she stopped bringing her BS into masses.
100% agree that it’s only a matter of time until she shows her kid.

• Heart

she’s a bleeping moron.
eeekkkkkk.... I’m gonna stay away from this conversation, although I do miss Leo, Tony and Simon, not because they were good 🤣 because the ones were left with are worse.

I don’t mind Ronan but Stephen is an absolute joke.

melanie needs to get back in her box... or her attic 😐
She needs to keep away from politics and stop giving public health advice, I almost welcome her talking about her tits again. 😏

Reactions: 6
I don't know if many people on this thread know of Louise Mc Sharry but honestly, shes fantastic and smart. I noticed she was dicussing how we should be challenging people who are creating covid theories and calling them out in order to protect vulnerable people who may fall prey to these theories and beliefs.

It's bleeping disgusting to me that an influencer like Melanie Murphy has the gall to spread what's she's spreading to literally thousands of young people. It's wrong and she doesn't get called out because she reverts to calling everyone trolls/bullies.

The truth of the matter is that Melanie is a known bully amongst the Irish YouTuber. Why try so hard to refute claims of trolling and making fake accounts in her book? It wasn't remotely warranted or necessary so why include it in your book? 🤔

Twitter was fire when she couldn't block POC and refused to listen. Stating she was using it just for her book updates and now, here she is back pushing her own covid theories and she's not getting called out.

It would be an entirely different song and dance from Melanie if someone close to her was on a ventilator in hospital. And of bleeping course Melanie already got covid. 😏

Melanie doesn't know the first thing about politics either. She refused to discuss repeal as she doesn't use her SM for politics and doesn't want to alienate her followers- HER WORDS. Mary Lou retweeted her thanking her for her support in the last election and Melanie stated -

"I have supported what youse are doing for years"

Were you supporting Sinn Fein for years when the green party paid you to promote them? 😂

Melanie only cares about things that directly affect her, lines she own pockets or can bring attention to her channel. She doesnt care about POC shes silenced, BLM or the homeless crisis. If it's not paying she's not biting. Performative across the board and people are noticing.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The truth of the matter is that Melanie is a known bully amongst the Irish YouTuber
she has no friends who are influencers. She doesn’t live far from so many of them but they never even gave her book a plug 😕
she did meet up with a few of them years ago, I remember Aisling (dramatic Mac) vlogged about it.
But they never mention each other at all and haven’t since then, Wonder what went on there.

she has no friends who are influencers. She doesn’t live far from so many of them but they never even gave her book a plug 😕
she did meet up with a few of them years ago, I remember Aisling (dramatic Mac) vlogged about it.
But they never mention each other at all and haven’t since then, Wonder what went on there.
She's a known bully. She's not friends with them because she was originally part of the group and was trolling and trying to shut down their channels using fake accounts and spamming their videos. Trying to be the top Irish YouTuber. It's all on All old GG, Including her old fake accounts shipping herself with various YouTubers. It was debunked as Melanie hence her including it in her first book trying to deflect... If you are innocent you don't need to deflect or add a chapter in a book dedicated to stating how she's not a troll. She's always the victim.

I'm heated right now - sorry for the rant but how dare she imply that an anti mask doctor dictate how we deal with covid? WHO IS SHE! I'm no fan of our new leaders either but she's only losing the plot because her pilot might be going from aer lingus to finglas @monga 😂 and she's nowhere near buying a house. The six figure salary is another one of her various lies. She has no friends. Thomas's don't count and she lost her wedding... she's not got much to humblebrag about so needs to stir the pot for engagement. Can't keep the baby in forever 😅

Recently Melanie came across the a new word "liberal" on Google and is making sure to throw it in every second sentence. The buzz word prior was " Nuance" 😂

She doesn't want to be hiding out in the attic from the in-laws forever.

Edit to add - hope you are doing ok @Oohthedrama... been lurking on some threads.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.