Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Melanie does not have a sin figure salary or anything close to it... she lives on another planet
I never understood why she’d want a mortage on her (hypothetical) six figure salary anyway. If she had, there’s NOTHING stopping her saving intensely for two-three years (at a stretch) and buying something out-right??

Reactions: 2
I used to swear alot until my dad pointed out to me and now i keep it to a minimum but I notice it when other people do it in every other sentence and it just sounds awful...i wouldn't be suprised if every other word around that child is duck i also find it really weird how she talks about her future child between spawn and it pissing inside her it's gross and the exact opposite of what a mum would come out with

I bet she's probably raging hannah, Witton got to have some form of a proper wedding

Reactions: 6
The baby will have to support them now ,she'll put it out to whatever brand offers her the best deal once it's born .Thomas has to pay that debt somehow and the car finance needs paying it's their little cash cow ,she cashed in so much throughout the pregnancy I can't see why she wouldn't cash in on the product😐

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The baby will have to support them now ,she'll put it out to whatever brand offers her the best deal once it's born .Thomas has to pay that debt somehow and the car finance needs paying it's their little cashcow ,she cashed in so much throughout the pregnancy I can't see why she wouldn't cash in on the product😐

Spot on!!...Watch if he loses his job how quickly that child will be put on camera for views.

After all, all Melanie ever wanted was to be the sacconephoneys 2.0 but obviously Thomas was the one to put his foot down and not want his child plastered over the internet.

Reactions: 4
Spot on!!...Watch if he loses his job how quickly that child will be put on camera for views.

After all, all Melanie ever wanted was to be the sacconephoneys 2.0 but obviously Thomas was the one to put his foot down and not want his child plastered over the internet.
Well Thomas could be going from Aer Lingus to Finglas so they'll have to put it out there if they want to pay the bills..🤭

• Haha

That is so obvious that she did wanted to be like Saccone Jollies. She was absolutely desperate to have children. That’s why she put her claws into Thomas so fast, defo no out of big love.

she seems to absolutely obsessed with her pregnancy and the baby. I understand that every woman is excited to meet her child, but her extent of obsession is bizarre to me. I think that she doesn’t think that her own mother was a very good of the mother. That’s why she has a thing about being a mother and obviously the best mother that ever existed

Reactions: 4
That burn 🤣🤣🤣😂
That's my thread suggestion :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

That is so obvious that she did wanted to be like Saccone Jollies. She was absolutely desperate to have children. That’s why she put her claws into Thomas so fast, defo no out of big love.

she seems to absolutely obsessed with her pregnancy and the baby. I understand that every woman is excited to meet her child, but her extent of obsession is bizarre to me. I think that she doesn’t think that her own mother was a very good of the mother. That’s why she has a thing about being a mother and obviously the best mother that ever existed
I'm the opposite I don't think she is that in touch with the baby she just comes across as totally absorbed in the fact she's pregnant ,but not what it actually leads too .She still comes across as very ill prepared to what being a parent entails and he's even worse he's so immature ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

I think Melanie thinks being pregnant is a personality trait. Just like how she uses illnesses and life obstacles as self identifiers- because she's actually void of any individuality and little to offer apart from hopping on bandwagons and stiring drama to stay relevant. She just regurigates what more popular influencers are doing and saying.

Agree with you 100% that she grabbed Thomas to get her next life goal. I believe it was done for the benefit of her struggle bus channel and car crash SM platforms and to appease to herself that She's ticked all the boxes. She's always wanting new-ness and the next big thing... never fully content as is, which is not a good sign. I believe the husband will be a bigger part in the rearing of the child more than Melanie will ever let on.

I don't think she cares all that much about motherhood more so what will look good across her platforms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I think Melanie thinks being pregnant is a personality trait. Just like how she uses illnesses and life obstacles as self identifiers- because she's actually void of any individuality and little to offer apart from hopping on bandwagons and stiring drama to stay relevant. She just regurigates what more popular influencers are doing and saying.

Agree with you 100% that she grabbed Thomas to get her next life goal. I believe it was done for the benefit of her struggle bus channel and car crash SM platforms and to appease to herself that She's ticked all the boxes.She's always wanting new-ness and the next thing... never fully content as is, which is not a good sign. I believe the husband will be a bigger part in the rearing of the child more than Melanie will ever let on.

I don't think she cares all that much about motherhood more so what will look good across her platforms.
Snap !

• Haha
Reactions: 1
You mean the baby you said you won't be sharing online? Which is it, Melanie. Keep up hun. 😂
Jesus that's not a surprise:rolleyes: I hope she's called out on it saying as she's made such a big thing about it ,i wonder what excuse she'll come up with..

Reactions: 5
Jesus that's not a surprise:rolleyes: I hope she's called out on it saying as she's made such a big thing about it ,i wonder what excuse she'll come up with..
I'm sure she will use the good old " got a DM" excuse and explain it was misconstrued. She's selling vpn and frickin Fabletics she's hardly getting the big deals. She's not the amazing author she thought she would be. The book is sold in Lidl and never restocked in ACTUAL bookshops due to no demand. I've maintained from the start that she won't ever keep her kids offline. She might keep up the facade for a few months to tease and garner interest but she's playing the long game and she's played it for years.

I'm sure she will use the good old " got a DM" excuse and explain it was misconstrued. She's selling vpn and frickin Fabletics she's hardly getting the big deals. She's not the amazing author she thought she would be. The book is sold in Lidl and never restocked in ACTUAL bookshops due to no demand. I've maintained from the start that she won't ever keep her kids offline. She might keep up the facade for a few months to tease and garner interest but she's playing the long game and she's played it for years.
I doubt he'd step in he enjoys the attention as much as her ...maybe the MIL will voice her views ,that's if they're even aware of the tit she churns out from their attic 🤔

Reactions: 1
I doubt he'd step in he enjoys the attention as much as her ...maybe the MIL will voice her views ,that's if they're even aware of the tit she churns out from their attic 🤔

I honestly don't think the PIL are in any way aware of her tacky inappropriate photographs or her language. Notice she has quickly left behind all her talk of threesomes and "wild days" Wild meaning watching Harry potter for the 10th time with her dad and cats. When he's at work she's hiding in the attic 😂

Even before she was pregnant she never left the house when he was working. She pure panicked picked the first lad who looked at her and manipulated a ring and pregnancy. * all for yewchewbe, baybauuuuu *

Oh for sure he's a little attention ho. Remember when they started dating and she alluded to him being gorgeous and instead we got a metrosexual, fedora wearing fool that has the thought process of a manchild.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly don't think the PIL are in any way aware of her tacky inappropriate photographs or her language. Notice she has quickly left behind all her talk of threesomes and "wild days" Wild meaning watching Harry potter for the 10th time with her dad and cats. When he's at work she's hiding in the attic 😂

Even before she was pregnant she never left the house when he was working. She pure panicked picked the first lad who looked at her and manipulated a ring and pregnancy. * all for yewchewbe, baybauuuuu *

Oh for sure he's a little attention ho. Remember when they started dating and she alluded to him being gorgeous and instead we got a metrosexual, fedora wearing fool that has the thought process of a manchild.
She's really living in the land of make believe ,maybe the PIL are glad someone took him off their hands although he didn't move far I'm sure their living in hope 😂 The SIL must watch her vids maybe she'll let slip about her SM? I can't imagine she'll find it easy to film the child in the attic without drawing too much attention from the PIL ,brands expect a certain amount of vids for their money the MIL might be head over heels for the baby and want a lot more contact when it's in the house and wonder why she's whisking it away every so often ,unless she films at her dads ,,

Reactions: 2
Thomas was gutted she stopped the monthly vlogs, he loves the attention,
They would have started them again only there isn’t much you can vlog from the attic, she didn’t want to vlog the run up to the wedding because she was doing it all on the cheap and it wouldn’t be anything like what other “influencers” do for their wedding, it also wouldn’t fit her six figure salary lie.
I think they’re both really hard up, she even bought the dress on the cheap, then tried to spin some magical story about it being just perfect and it was faith that led her there 🤦‍♀️

I wish she would just be honest for a change, people would probably like her more.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.