Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just quoted you.
oh sorry just that one thing? I mean it’s not that weird to defend her on imo. We all know she’s not emotionally mature and attacks people when they don’t share her opinions. Her publicly acknowledging it’s a thing is positive I think. It could be something she’s working on, although if she is it’s going badly. I don’t see how that would make it suspicious that I’m her friend??

oh sorry just that one thing? I mean it’s not that weird to defend her on imo. We all know she’s not emotionally mature and attacks people when they don’t share her opinions. Her publicly acknowledging it’s a thing is positive I think. It could be something she’s working on, although if she is it’s going badly. I don’t see how that would make it suspicious that I’m her friend??
But she isn't working on it. So what if she is publicly acknowledging it? She publicly acknowledged racism once so people would stop bothering her. It's all for show.

I like others on this forum are weary of people who defend Melanie because we all know Melanie has a sad habit of lurking on forums and making fake accounts (HELLO MELANIE, I am sure you're reading here!)

Random thing that I think I brought up a while ago- I know its not relevant to her pregnancy wankery but I find it hilarious that her mother works/ed for an MLM called Oriflame. No wonder Mel is so good at feeding lies to her viewers whether it be for fabletics, pregnancy or perfume lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Random thing that I think I brought up a while ago- I know its not relevant to her pregnancy wankery but I find it hilarious that her mother works/ed for an MLM called Oriflame. No wonder Mel is so good at feeding lies to her viewers whether it be for fabletics, pregnancy or perfume lol.
[/QUOTE]

Melanie actually did a video shilling oriflame back in the day encouraging people to sell it too. It’s deleted now. Back when she was buying skinny teas and making acne videos.

Reactions: 3
@neens113 circled around Melanies screenshot- Melanie isnt opening up to being emotionally mature- hence neens circling how Melanie has "zero tolerance for anyone who disagrees with her beliefs" it was ironic and funny because Melanie deletes and cries trolls to anyone who even nicely disagrees.

The current evidence - her deleting an entire thread of comments from nurses, doc's and midwives on her latest video. She's not learning or trying for tit. If she was, I'd give her credit. Didn't see her apologise to the POC she muted or the essisential workers she offended. So growth? Yeah I don't think so.

She posted this to her story. Not quite emotionally mature, are you, Mel?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@neens113 circled around Melanies screenshot- Melanie isnt opening up to being emotionally mature- hence neens circling how Melanie has "zero tolerance for anyone who disagrees with her beliefs" it was ironic and funny because Melanie deletes and cries trolls to anyone who even nicely disagrees.

The current evidence - her deleting an entire thread of comments from nurses, doc's and midwives on her latest video. She's not learning or trying for tit. If she was, I'd give her credit. Didn't see her apologise to the POC she muted or the essisential workers she offended. So growth? Yeah I don't think so.
Thank you! ❤
The screenshot was primarily in reference to your post about her saying she deleted the whole thread of comments from healthcare workers (and of course all the other times she's deleted comments by anyone disagreeing with her). If she is trying to improve that, she has a weird way of showing it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Keep it on tattle, don't do anything that could be interpreted as harassment - Please read our rules and why they're important
This post isn't directed to all of you on here. Some of you have been amazing in actually using your voices to call out Melanie on all her platforms especially regarding BLM (y'all know who you are)

However, some of you have been silent. While yes it can be fun to sit and witch about how bad her face looks and how ugly her clothes are but when it comes to actually calling her out on racism that is still very much an issue (Breonna Taylor and Elijah Mcclain's killers have still not been arrested) you have all been silent. Even with her pregnancy misinformation, I see no one calling her out on youtube, twitter, instagram etc. We need to use our voices and group voice that we have on here to call her out. On her recent baby shower post she is outright denying a commenter's experience saying they are wrong. The commenter stated how one can catch coivd twice and how her sister got it and that both her parents are immunologists and Melanie insists they're lying, scaring and spreading fear. Madness. It's time to call her out. Use your voices. Bitching about her clothes can wait.

This post isn't directed to all of you on here. Some of you have been amazing in actually using your voices to call out Melanie on all her platforms especially regarding BLM (y'all know who you are)

However, some of you have been silent. While yes it can be fun to sit and witch about how bad her face looks and how ugly her clothes are but when it comes to actually calling her out on racism that is still very much an issue (Breonna Taylor and Elijah Mcclain's killers have still not been arrested) you have all been silent. Even with her pregnancy misinformation, I see no one calling her out on youtube, twitter, instagram etc. We need to use our voices and group voice that we have on here to call her out. On her recent baby shower post she is outright denying a commenter's experience saying they are wrong. The commenter stated how one can catch coivd twice and how her sister got it and that both her parents are immunologists and Melanie insists they're lying, scaring and spreading fear. Madness. It's time to call her out. Use your voices. Bitching about her clothes can wait.
It's against Tattle rules to leave a comment on an influencers SM ,,,People are getting banned off the site for doing so ..

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's against Tattle rules to leave a comment on an influencers SM ,,,People are getting banned off the site for doing so ..
It's against the rules to be an ally to the black community?

Reactions: 1
It's against the rules to be an ally to the black community?
I'm just relaying tattle's rules they don't allow members to comment on Influencers SM. I guess you can do it away from the site but you're not allowed to discuss it on tattle or post anything relating to it ..Tattle is getting a bad name with people leaving stuff on influencers SM ..

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I'm just relaying tattle's rules they don't allow members to comment on Influencers SM. I guess you can do it away from the site but you're not allowed to discuss it on tattle or post anything relating to it ..Tattle is getting a bad name with people leaving stuff on influnencers SM ..
What?

I hope this isn't too offtopic. With regards to her wanting a natural birth without drugs etc, i kind of get it. Anesthetics (local and general, which includes epidural) carry risks. I had to have surgery recently, and if you've done too, you know you have to sign a form that shows all different risks involved (although she said she in general is low risk for everything). But humans are kind of like kiwis in the sense the baby is kind of too big to begin with when delivering and it can lead to tears, immense pain, bleeding and infections and without proper medical care to death for both infant and mother. Giving birth as a human sucks and wreaks havoc on your body, especially your first time. Not to mention the psychological trauma from the pain and seeing all the blood etc.

I hope this isn't too offtopic. With regards to her wanting a natural birth without drugs etc, i kind of get it. Anesthetics (local and general, which includes epidural) carry risks. I had to have surgery recently, and if you've done too, you know you have to sign a form that shows all different risks involved (although she said she in general is low risk for everything). But humans are kind of like kiwis in the sense the baby is kind of too big to begin with when delivering and it can lead to tears, immense pain, bleeding and infections and without proper medical care to death for both infant and mother. Giving birth as a human sucks and wreaks havoc on your body, especially your first time. Not to mention the psychological trauma from the pain and seeing all the blood etc.
Completely off topic but what type of kiwi do you mean lmao - the fruit, the bird, or New Zealander’s?

• Haha
  • Heart
Well I wouldn't go that far ,some might find it traumatic but for most it's one of the best experiences of your life ! when you hold your baby the birth fades into the backround ( in my case ) you be on such a high..

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Completely off topic but what type of kiwi do you mean lmao - the fruit, the bird, or New Zealander’s?
Omg :D thanks for the humour. But seriously for now, it's the bird - they also have eggs way too big for their bodies, kind of like humans do. So birth is difficult.
1597168801626.jpeg

• Heart
Jesus Christ what’s happening this thread.

anyway I’ve really enjoyed Melanie's stroll down memory lane.
all those fake outings with friends that didn’t happen....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.