Melanie Murphy #2 ED? IBS? PCOS? PTSD? Twitter MD? full of *clean prose* BS anyway!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
found it :D

she didn’t know we had ob/gynes in Ireland.. SO MUCH research done there Mel. Jesus, and she’s shelling out advice? She doesn’t even know the basics.

Did you find the post?

Her stance on this is maddening... She's now backtracking in comments saying she never meant all doctors were bad and just in it for money - yet she was liking comments from people saying just that. She has zero qualifications to be spouting her BS. She can't even fall back on her " degree in teaching" because her degree isn't in teaching 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Her stance on this is maddening... She's now backtracking in comments saying she never meant all doctors were bad and just in it for money - yet she was liking comments from people saying just that. She has zero qualifications to be spouting her BS. She can't even fall back on her " degree in teaching" because her degree isn't in teaching 😂
i can’t even find her comment now because it’s buried somewhere in them all. But, basically she was saying she wasn’t sure if we had ob/gynes in Ireland but there’s gynes? Like babes, they’re both trained the same way. if you’re a gyne there’s a 99% chance you’re an obstetrician as well.

This is how I know she never had any intention of going to a gyne about her “gammy ovary” because this is information she would know if she’d done an iota of research on good gynes in her area.

• Heart
i can’t even find her comment now because it’s buried somewhere in them all. But, basically she was saying she wasn’t sure if we had ob/gynes in Ireland but there’s gynes? Like babes, they’re both trained the same way. if you’re a gyne there’s a 99% chance you’re an obstetrician as well.

This is how I know she never had an intention of going to a gyne about her “gammy ovary” because this is information she would know if she’d done an iota of research on good gynes in her area.
I know the comment you are referring to- I've seen it and was in shock.... I think it's under her first comment on her video.

Have you found the comment from the girl stating Melanie is judging other pregnant women's choices? I can still see it?... unsure if she deleted it.

Thank you on the gammy ovary issue- I've been echoing the same for MONTHS. And as you are in the medical field you would know.

Also I was part of old GG and pretty sure you had an account there? If I am right- I just want to say congratulations to you on everything. I hope I haven't got it wrong or offended you x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
poor midwife that will be with Mel when she is giving birth. I bet she’s thinking that she knows things better now that she did some poor research. She’ll be furious to find out that she needs to listen to the midwife and it’s in her baby’s interest.

I’m surprised that the best selling author and a successful blogger is giving birth on a public system, why not privately or at least semi private(it’s affordable enough). Not shaming anyone going public, it’s just Melanie claiming she earns 6 figures yearly.

I went to Holles st and they broke my waters only right before I had my baby. I was also 11 days overdue and no one was pushing me to get induced.

I know the comment you are referring to- I've seen it and was in shock.... I think it's under her first comment on her video.

Have you found the comment from the girl stating Melanie is judging other pregnant women's choices? I can still see it?... unsure if she deleted it.

Thank you on the gammy ovary issue- I've been echoing the same for MONTHS. And as you are in the medical field you would know.

Also I was part of old GG and pretty sure you had an account there? If I am right- I just want to say congratulations to you on everything. I hope I haven't got it wrong or offended you x
yep that’s me! 😂😂 we’re all good my end.

like I don’t expect the general population to know what an ob/gyne is. But if you’re concerned about your fertility, surely you’d be looking up doctors and come across this information. It’s not like they hide it from you.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Did you find the post?

She's always backtracking, someone left her a comment on the post she did about being judged for going out and about while pregnant .They said once she puts herself on SM she's asking for it, but they were glad she'd decided not to put the child out there ,as it will be judged as much as it's parents .She replied and said she's a great support network around her it was other women were contacting her saying their friends and family were judging them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh how times have changed.....

her latest narrative doesn’t fit her old one does it.

0EAA3B70-EA3E-4539-91DD-C0B7E3D5B886.jpeg
47D5B637-24A1-44AF-9B8F-6D3DA11FCE91.jpeg
8FDAE42F-159E-4358-B91C-75DCD298F8A3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The thing against pain meds baffles me, especially for first time mothers. What martyr complex do you have that makes you think for the birth to “count” it has to mean making your body endure the worst pain you’ve probably experienced in your life up until that point with zero pain relief expect your brain. You’re pushing a human out of your vagina. That’s it. Yes, it’s a beautiful thing and something not everyone will have the chance to experience but why make it more difficult than necessary? Who are you trying to impress?
This!!!!!
Giving birth the 'natural way' just to prove something or to boost ego.

She's clearly not arsed following the government guidelines then. WHAT.A.SURPRISE. 🤡

Reactions: 4
The fact that Melanie doesn’t know what an OBGYN is - embarrassing in and of itself, but to not know something SO BASIC and be putting up videos with uninformed potted facts largely about healthcare in a different country. It’s just DANGEROUS that she’s putting this info out there.

I still can’t believe she didn’t understand what an obstetrician was. Considering she’s obsessed with the fact that she’s having midwife led care (which is what you get on the public system anyway lol) you think she would know that the alternative is seeing a consultant obstetrician under private healthcare. I hope she’s reading here cos she need to know how embarrassing that mistake is.

Attachments

• Heart
The fact that Melanie doesn’t know what an OBGYN is - embarrassing in and of itself, but to not know something SO BASIC and be putting up videos with uninformed potted facts largely about healthcare in a different country. It’s just DANGEROUS that she’s putting this info out there.

I still can’t believe she didn’t understand what an obstetrician was. Considering she’s obsessed with the fact that she’s having midwife led care (which is what you get on the public system anyway lol) you think she would know that the alternative is seeing a consultant obstetrician under private healthcare. I hope she’s reading here cos she need to know how embarrassing that mistake is.
I’ve said this previously up the thread but this is how you know she didn’t even consider going to a gyne for her “gammy ovary”. The slightly check for gynes in her area would tell her their qualifications and 99% of them are ob/gynes.

“they’re consultants” what did she think they were consultants of?! Consultant isn’t just a cover all areas title. She’s 30 how does she not know this information??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve said this previously up the thread but this is how you know she didn’t even consider going to a gyne for her “gammy ovary”. The slightly check for gynes in her area would tell her their qualifications and 99% of them are ob/gynes.

“they’re consultants” what did she think they were consultants of?! Consultant isn’t just a cover all areas title. She’s 30 how does she not know this information??

She has since wrote back to the obgyn under her original reply basically stating she stands by everything in the video 😂

Worth a thorough read as the doubling down is hilarious... I've attached two comments- some she's totally ignored as they outline her lack of knowledge so she won't address ... Melanie being the arrogant git she is.

Attachments

She has since wrote back to the obgyn under her original reply basically stating she stands by everything in the video 😂

Worth a thorough read as the doubling down is hilarious... I've attached two comments- some she's totally ignored as they outline her lack of knowledge so she won't address ... Melanie being the arrogant git she is.
what financial incentives? Melanie you’re in Ireland. So she’s not only lecturing on a labour she hasn’t had yet but also scare mongering about a system that doesn’t apply to her?

well earned six figures a year 🙄

Sorry to double post but good to see melanies fans are as delusional as she is and that someone in that comment thread has some sense.

Sorry to double post but good to see melanies fans are as delusional as she is and that someone in that comment thread has some sense.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6

I guarantee you i have heard melanie use the world OBGYN when talking about her fake gammy ovary.

Reactions: 1
I have missed so much tea on here. Can i just say that to all the people on here expressing support and respect to all women whether they give birth naturally or with drugs and c-section : thank you! And to melanie's fake accounts and her friends: You will never be remembered for giving birth naturally. no on cares. on the day of judgement if you believe in that- you won't be the favourite. you are not a martyr.

I know it'd be hypocritical for me to judge melanie on having baby shower while pregnant, given we've been bagging her for mother shaming but......... why is she having a baby shower? she's putting other elderly people in her family at risk too... to pregnant women not realise that they are vulnerable too? makes no sense to me...

what financial incentives? Melanie you’re in Ireland. So she’s not only lecturing on a labour she hasn’t had yet but also scare mongering about a system that doesn’t apply to her?

well earned six figures a year 🙄

She deleted the comment. Of course.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I have missed so much tea on here. Can i just say that to all the people on here expressing support and respect to all women whether they give birth naturally or with drugs and c-section : thank you! And to melanie's fake accounts and her friends: You will never be remembered for giving birth naturally. no on cares. on the day of judgement if you believe in that- you won't be the favourite. you are not a martyr.

I know it'd be hypocritical for me to judge melanie on having baby shower while pregnant, given we've been bagging her for mother shaming but......... why is she having a baby shower? she's putting other elderly people in her family at risk too... to pregnant women not realise that they are vulnerable too? makes no sense to me...
my attitude to birth is the same as my attitude to breastfeeding....
Once mum and baby are happy and healthy duck EVERYONE who tries to shame your choices or decisions!

She was gifted a €180 quid bouncer.... the attic will be vibrating soon 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
is there a way to prove that melanie had more than the allowed limit of people at her place?
i mean the photo of her and her cousin wasn't social distancing.

• Heart
It appears Melanie isn't even safe from her own minions 😂

Also it comes across like her implying that she believes she already had it - by way of researching an antibody test as some sort of justification of her mixing with anyone and everyone.

is there a way to prove that melanie had more than the allowed limit of people at her place?
i mean the photo of her and her cousin wasn't social distancing.

Well the government asked to maintain a 2 metre distance even when visting the 4 number household limit. By the look of her stories. . There was no 2 metre distance.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.