Melanie Murphy #17 The first woman ever to have ever been pregnant. Ever.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It sounded from a video that they both don’t want her to have a c section and that Thomas is very keen on Mel attempting a home birth. She also said that Thomas was the one who wanted the baby now, she would have waited another year. I thought she was obsessed with trying for another baby ever since her period came back
There’s no chance of her having a homebirth due to the way her last delivery ended up and also due to her having ‘big babies’ as she says it’ll have to be a hospital birth.

Reactions: 2
To me the only notable thing is that when it comes to promoting her new video and putting up an ad with a company that seems to be the only time she can ever be arsed to turn on the captions for her stories.
Although it still amazes me though that these seemingly endless rambles were prefilmed and deemed appropriate 😅

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It sounded from a video that they both don’t want her to have a c section and that Thomas is very keen on Mel attempting a home birth. She also said that Thomas was the one who wanted the baby now, she would have waited another year. I thought she was obsessed with trying for another baby ever since her period came back
I thought it was obvious it was Thomas' idea all along. He's always been pushing her to have more, even when Pan was a month or 2 old. She looks terrified whenever she talks about having more, especially in the last few months now she's run out of excuses.

On a side note, it made me laugh when she talked about sex 7 times a month as if it was the most she could imagine.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was shocked she had to agree to three pregnancies.
That was quite shocking. He’s not the one being pregnant and birthing big babies and he’ll be gone a lot. Easy to say let’s have 5 children but I’ll only see them 3 days a week

• Heart
Reactions: 18
With the way she's going I can honestly see her attempting home schooling. Sure hasn't she a teaching degree?? 😂😂 She'll have one of those kids that learns in nAtUrE and can dig holes but can't read or write.
can dig holes but can’t read has me wheezing:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've just caught up on the latest video.

Its mad how different her skin looks on YouTube Vs Instagram. Just shows how much she relies on filters while proclaiming to be filter free (and getting paid to do so)

Reactions: 12
That was quite shocking. He’s not the one being pregnant and birthing big babies and he’ll be gone a lot. Easy to say let’s have 5 children but I’ll only see them 3 days a week
This. He gives me the creeps so much.

Reactions: 14
WOW! SO much to catch up on, on this thread. Ladies, the title, your posts and reads make me chuckle.

I watched Melanie's recent video and can I just say...GOD she is SO smug. And I hate to say this because I do not really believe in the concept of generations and categorising people born in a certain era and pitting ages against each other but GOD she is the most insufferable and typical millennial. An adult baby who thinks she knows it all cos she read one article.

I've just caught up on the latest video.

Its mad how different her skin looks on YouTube Vs Instagram. Just shows how much she relies on filters while proclaiming to be filter free (and getting paid to do so)
This! She is always preaching about how skin is textured and to not be ashamed of textured skin yet she photoshops and edits the tit out of her insta pics.

• Heart
I thought it a very old fashioned view of women and pregnancy .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Mr. And Mrs. ick 💩🤮
My husband, who doesn't care for social media and doesn't know who they are, just saw the latest vlog thumbnail and said "there's no way there wasn't a turkey baster involved in that conception"....😂😂

Not only do they give everyone else the ick, but they very clearly feel it towards each other 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
i have been thinking about this:
1) she does everything for social media, to seem perfect. however she does not realise that posting the videos that she does with her husband makes her seem like a person who does not know what they want and does anything for approval.
2) is it not insane that she is pregnant if she did not want to be?
3) i thought mel was annoying and self-righteous, but she is nothing compared to her husband. OMG how horrible is thomas?
4) that bullshit post about sharing more *personal things* about her son on instagram was filled with double standards.
5) who are the people who actually like her?
6) blaming the algorithm on instagram for not reaching out to people, when it is just her content that is tit and nobody wants to engage with it.
7) what is up with the constant sharing of stupid quotes?

lol, sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've never heard of one partner finding out and keeping it secret from the other, he should have given up on his idea of a surprise if his partner wanted to know that badly I don't see how that's the hill you'd want to die on

Reactions: 6
The two of them are in some kind of Wandavision 50’s reenactment of a marriage, him off out with his pilot hat and her waving at him on the step in a wrap around floral apron with a baby on her hip. It’s so so odd. You can just see her gritting her teeth when he talks. He’s a means to a (very vanilla)end.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I found it very interesting that in the recent video they talk about wanting to get the medical notes from her labour... Almost two years after she's given birth.

You have a six week review postpartum she could've and should have requested then... I even found this comment on her birth video telling her the same.
IMG_20220711_195121.jpg

IMG_20220711_195213.jpg

Imo just feels like the labour obviously wasn't as traumatic as she let on. Most people would demand medical notes asap and not years after the fact. I think a lot of what Mel claims happened her in birth was dramatised and over exaggerated. Even in her birth video her husband wasn't agreeing with her. She blamed refusing a blood transfusion on being isolated in the hospital without her husband.... A quick phonecall or facetime to get his opinion wouldn't have went amiss. She's so dependent it's crippling. He's her crutch to do adulting with, to keep up appearances, to look like she made it but she's no love for that man child at all.

Those two aren't even on the same page, she has major ick and they both are extremely immature playing grown ups.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I found it very interesting that in the recent video they talk about wanting to get the medical notes from her labour... Almost two years after she's given birth.

You have a six week review postpartum she could've and should have requested then... I even found this comment on her birth video telling her the same.
View attachment 1409403
View attachment 1409404
Imo just feels like the labour obviously wasn't as traumatic as she let on. Most people would demand medical notes asap and not years after the fact. I think a lot of what Mel claims happened her in birth was dramatised and over exaggerated. Even in her birth video her husband wasn't agreeing with her. She blamed refusing a blood transfusion on being isolated in the hospital without her husband.... A quick phonecall or facetime to get his opinion wouldn't have went amiss. She's so dependent it's crippling. He's her crutch to do adulting with, to keep up appearances, to look like she made it but she's no love for that man child at all.

Those two aren't even on the same page, she has major ick and they both are extremely immature playing grown ups.
I just don’t believe her for a second that she wasn’t told about the forceps before they started using them. I think she is lying to make out it was more traumatic. Of course they told her about the forceps, every woman I know who had a forceps delivery was talked through it and told if it didn’t work after three tries they would have to prepare for an emergency section.

The way she is willing to put all of her faith in a doula as a “birth expert” but won’t listen to or give credit to the actual doctors and midwives who deliver babies all day everyday.

Reactions: 15
I just don’t believe her for a second that she wasn’t told about the forceps before they started using them. I think she is lying to make out it was more traumatic. Of course they told her about the forceps, every woman I know who had a forceps delivery was talked through it and told if it didn’t work after three tries they would have to prepare for an emergency section.

The way she is willing to put all of her faith in a doula as a “birth expert” but won’t listen to or give credit to the actual doctors and midwives who deliver babies all day everyday.
Typical crunchy mom who thinks endless googleing and reading forums is the same as years of professional training, exams and experience.

Reactions: 9
One thing that surprises me about Mel is that she doesn't show her sons meals. Now I've no interest in seeing them but 'earth mother' types are usually desperate to show the healthy, homemade rainbow of foods that they feed their kid all laid on some expensive bamboo plate thing. It makes me wonder what the child does eat?

Reactions: 6
This latest instalment has ignited a new flame of profound dislike for Baldy in me - his attitude and arrogant smirk, ick. Nobody owes you babies you twit, grow up ffs.

Melanie has always given me “pick me” vibes - she dislikes other women, is always subconsciously or even overtly competing with them (through her mothering, as of late) and low-key subscribes to misogynistic viewpoints in order to gain male attention and approval. She desperately wanted to be picked, to be a “wifey” and feel superior. Now that she has that coveted role she follows the script even when it goes against what she wants, feels or needs. The validation is more important than being authentic - although.. her real self does leak through inevitably.. you can see the cracks in the veneer.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
This latest instalment has ignited a new flame of profound dislike for Baldy in me - his attitude and arrogant smirk, ick. Nobody owes you babies you twit, grow up ffs.

Melanie has always given me “pick me” vibes - she dislikes other women, is always subconsciously or even overtly competing with them (through her mothering, as of late) and low-key subscribes to misogynistic viewpoints in order to gain male attention and approval. She desperately wanted to be picked, to be a “wifey” and feel superior. Now that she has that coveted role she follows the script even when it goes against what she wants, feels or needs. The validation is more important than being authentic - although.. her real self does leak through inevitably.. you can see the cracks in the veneer.

exactly what i was thinking, the whole "pick me" thing is so legit when it comes to her. you would think she was a teenager, not a thirty-something. isn't it just sad, really?

feel like she is only supportive of women on youtube/social media so she can mooch of their following as well (since her fanbase is shrinking by the minute).

One thing that surprises me about Mel is that she doesn't show her sons meals. Now I've no interest in seeing them but 'earth mother' types are usually desperate to show the healthy, homemade rainbow of foods that they feed their kid all laid on some expensive bamboo plate thing. It makes me wonder what the child does eat?
she doesn't show it because its too personal and private. (or he doesnt need food because of mels magical breastmilk 😂 )

Last edited:
  • Heart
Her and Thomas are both pretty terrible cooks (based on the food they've shared for their meals). I don't know that she's capable of creating those rainbow plates etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.