Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dans sister is much more established on YT and by doing music, she hasn’t even posted anything about it and she’s going to be the kids auntie!

whats the opposite of a grief thief? That’s what she’s being 😂
I have no idea who Dan's sister is, but if she is a musician and youtuber too then her social media is an advert for her music career ...
Hannah is documenting her infertility journey because her channel is a sex education channel. Melanie has always vlogged her life on YouTube.

I don't understand why a youtuber who is a musician (not a family vlogger) would share personal information about her family, sharing news that isn't hers to share- especially about family who aren't anonymous to her own audience?! In the next breath, Melanie is being villainised for that same action. People need to decide if sharing someone else's news is wrong or not, as a rule, not flopping around depending on the person.

Remember Dan isn't an online personality and he possibly doesn't want to have every aspect of his real life outed and doxed by both his partner and sister! He must ask both of them to try and keep parts of their life private, which must be tough; censoring your sharing.

I'm so happy for Hannah+Dan, they will be excellent parents and deserve all the happiness that comes with it!
And I truly hope Melanie doesn't develop a habit of using Hannah for content to try and increase her own relevance. Hope this was a one off in genuine excitement, not thinking about engagement with her own Instagram photos!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I have no idea who Dan's sister is, but if she is a musician and youtuber too then her social media is an advert for her music career ...
Hannah is documenting her infertility journey because her channel is a sex education channel. Melanie has always vlogged her life on YouTube.

I don't understand why a youtuber who is a musician (not a family vlogger) would share personal information about her family, sharing news that isn't hers to share- especially about family who aren't anonymous to her own audience?! In the next breath, Melanie is being villainised for that same action. People need to decide if sharing someone else's news is wrong or not, as a rule, not flopping around depending on the person.

Remember Dan isn't an online personality and he possibly doesn't want to have every aspect of his real life outed and doxed by both his partner and sister! He must ask both of them to try and keep parts of their life private, which must be tough; censoring your sharing.

I'm so happy for Hannah+Dan, they will be excellent parents and deserve all the happiness that comes with it!
And I truly hope Melanie doesn't develop a habit of using Hannah for content to try and increase her own relevance. Hope this was a one off in genuine excitement, not thinking about engagement with her own Instagram photos!!
I think the point Chinese whispers was making is that the baby's aunt hasn't even posted about the pregnancy, so why should Melanie post about it.

Reactions: 13

Melanie has always documented her life, exactly. Hers. You can be absolutely delighted and still show it in other ways, she could have put a story with a link to Hannah’s post and I wouldn’t have minded.

My point was that if Dans own sister hasn’t addressed it minus a comment under Hannah’s post, it seems as if Melanie is grabbing the attention away from Hannah when really it has nothing to do with her. Dans sister will be in baba Leadley-Wittons life forever, Melanie might not be.

I do agree with you though that it seems like Hannah and Dan will be great parents and it’s brilliant news for them. And that it is just a once off thing from excitement for her friend.

Reactions: 15
Another day another anti vax post. But from the angle that she’s all about the healthcare workers. Unless of course she’s accusing them of trying to cut her open, violate her, stop her breastfeeding, being vectors for covid or being only as “essential” as a mid tier instagrammer needing to take pictures of her tits in poorly fitting bras for her grid. God bless Mel. Consistently inconsistent as usual.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20211105-170238.png

"I am not anti vaccine, but I will only ever post negativity when it comes to vaccines". Now the respect for nurses, their rights and interests is suddenly there? Usually she also paints health care personell in a negative light. She's such a hypocrite.
She asks if this is how health care workers are thanked for all their hard work when she suggested several times that they had too much time on their hands and were acting against her wishes during birth. And that they push women to formula feed.

Screenshot_20211105-170251.png

Did they not buy a car on loan last year? Why do you need another one then? She only talked about the car, and how super "sexy" it was, right when they got it. And then afterwards it was crickets. Now she's in another electric car that she was loaned by Tesla? Let's hope that she wears her seatbelt in this one at least. Because in the picture none is to be seen, but it might be because the car is parked or something like that.

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 848523
"I am not anti vaccine, but I will only ever post negativity when it comes to vaccines". Now the respect for nurses, their rights and interests is suddenly there? Usually she also paints health care personell in a negative light. She's such a hypocrite.

View attachment 848529
Did they not buy a car on loan last year? Why do you need another one then? She only talked about the car, and how super "sexy" it was, right when they got it. And then afterwards it was crickets. Now she's in another electric car that she was loaned by Tesla? Let's hope that she wears her seatbelt in this one at least. Because in the picture none is to be seen, but it might be because the car is parked or something like that.

I thought tesla refused to loan to low brow influencers? Although bearing in mind how right wing Elon has become.... its a perfect wee colab for Mel! Money before morals.

• Heart
I am all for no jab no job. It amazes me that someone who has worked through covid, had covid themselves and is surrounded by people who I am assuming would have the scientific knowledge to explain that there is no evidence vaccine mrna is present in breastmilk would still refuse?

Mel always says xo you own research, look into all sides yet only shares information that leans suspiciously anti-science.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Which bright spark in that marketing department had the bright idea to get Melanie WHO DOES NOT DRIVE to advertise an electric car? It’s absurd! May as well have Marty Morrisey advertising menstrual cups. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 848523
She asks if this is how health care workers are thanked for all their hard work when she suggested several times that they had too much time on their hands and were acting against her wishes during birth. And that they push women to formula feed.

View attachment 848529
ive Said this multiple times but I’ll say it again because she annoys me 😂 me, and every other doctor and nurse in the country will have their vaccination record on file. If you do not have vaccines you are given the option to have them done. You cannot work in that job until you have your vaccines.

This. Isn’t. New.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Are Ireland's healthcare rules different than the rest of the world? Cuz mandatory vaccines were already required in the medical field where I am, long before covid. Any nurse, doctor, aid, sanitation, or cafeteria worker has to sign a contract saying they'll get the necessary vaccines. Imagine taking care of someone on immune suppressants and not being vaccinated. Most of the time you don't even get to see the contract till you have proof of vaccines. 🤣

Edit, just saw Chinese_whispers's post now. That answers my question then. So like most things Melanie rants about, she has no education, no experience, and clearly has never even talked to someone in the field. I can't wait to see what her writing a Doctor character is like.

Last edited:
  • Heart
I feel like I'm the minority these days thinking that the 'no jab no job' policy is actually a good thing. For my job, I not only have to have hepatitis like a lot of healthcare workers, I also have to have typhoid and BCG due to the nature of my work. And I will quite gladly take any mandatory vaccines to protect me and my colleagues/family! But poor Mel has to jump on another bandwagon to defend her anti-vax views. Perhaps if she actually spent a day in a healthcare setting, seeing people loose their lives or their quality of lives due to covid, she may change her views. But then again, maybe not.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I don't think that the woman who made the post she shared works in Ireland. From what I understand she works in the US. And she has a business giving classes and consultation in breastfeeding

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She's honestly such a dolt. I don't think she realizes how much damage she causes by sharing all this anti-vax conspiracy trash. Wonder if her opinion would change if her son ever had to be around non-immunized caretakers or other children in school or daycare.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
See covid isn’t that bad, according to herself. You only die if you make bad lifestyle choices like eating too much, or not wearing your see through leggings to the gym or doing dangerous things like going outside. And anyways she has “natural immunity” because even covid thinks she’s a dose. And if you DO get covid you are better than the vaccinated people because you then have “superior” immunity to covid, provided you made the right lifestyle choice by not dying.
And anyways even if she did get covid her boobs would use their boobie senses to liquid gold out the cure for covid. So there is no real reason for her to wear a mask or really any clothes generally. Just like she doesn’t have to wear a seatbelt. REALLY she’s really just advocating for “my body my choice”, but in only this one circumstance because she’s not really pro choice in any other situation and always has a painfully vocal opinion on the one definite singular right way of doing things.
Nobody really knows the struggle of being an earth mother vegan advocate warrior. It would almost put you off your FULL CHICKEN AND STUFFING DINNER.
B7A7D7C7-787E-4BFB-9E9E-551F922099B7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
View attachment 848523

View attachment 848529

No belt but plenty of boob on show 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
ive Said this multiple times but I’ll say it again because she annoys me 😂 me, and every other doctor and nurse in the country will have their vaccination record on file. If you do not have vaccines you are given the option to have them done. You cannot work in that job until you have your vaccines.

This. Isn’t. New.

Exactly, when I've changed jobs I've even had to have my TB +HepB antibody levels retested to ensure I'm vaccinated AND not infected with TB. I couldn't work in a hospital without blood test proof AND GPrecords! That's always been the case since HepB vaccinations were recommended for healthcare workers!
Not. New.

Edit: sorry, just realised that Minime has commented almost exactly the same point I have, sorry to repeat... But it's clearly true and what lots of us are thinking, which reassures me somewhat!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
It'd be a hell of a different take from Mel if her child was immune compromised and his school teachers were fighting no jab no job. Ignorance is bliss mel when you and yours are healthy.

Must be nice doing sweet duck all in the attic while people live in the real world- where there are people who can't rely on the supplements and vitamins you seem to believe are a cure for all. People caring for themselves, family members, working full time, cooking/cleaning and trying to have a semblance of a social life....all whilst you muse on IG with your anti vax theories....wearing grotty unwashed PJs and lounge 24/7 on a mattress on the floor next to your doorless toilet.

So yeah mel please continue... you are so much more self actualized and experienced than us mere mortals living in the real world with high risk friends and family that we so want to protect as best we can. Sheltered wee fucker Mel has baldy doing the shopping because shes so socially disfunctional she can't do normal human tasks. Spokesperson for the people so you are, Mel.

She's had zero real life expierence, instead shes lived her adult life through a lense and shes still stuck there- ignorant ( purposefully) to the struggles of real life outside her twee ickle youtube videos.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ignorance is bliss Mel when you and yours are healthy.

Must be nice doing sweet duck all in the attic while people live in the real world- where there are people who can't rely on the supplements and vitamins you seem to believe are a cure for all. People caring for themselves, family members, working full time, cooking/cleaning and trying to have a semblance of a social life....all whilst you muse on IG with your anti vax theories....wearing grotty unwashed PJs and lounge 24/7 on a mattress on the floor next to your doorless toilet.

She's had zero real life experience,
Ahh, but remember she is worldly and "understands people" because of her struggles with her ED, alcoholism and being Bisexual in a world forever changing and inventing labels.

I heard her saying once that her ability to 'truly understand people' and listen made her good at developing relatable, realistic characters in her books. Yeah, she will listen if you are kissing her ar$e over her books!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
re: posting hannahs pregnancy/comments she's made: I feel like Mel is trying hard to cast herself as the 'mom friend' of her so-called friend group, not realising that to be the mom friend you have to actually care about them as people, not just in relation to you and what they can give you. It also requires a level of organisation that I don't think Mel will ever reach on this plane of life lmao.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.