Melanie Murphy #14 Sale agreed on a gaff needs another reason to faff, Next rant-implants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone tell me what cling on mel is doing in her latest video with her head on her Bevis and buttheads lookalike husbands shoulder without a seat belt on? They are driving along , she clearly has no seatbelt on and she is nearly sat on his lap she is that close. She’s not right in the head at all. She oozes desperation. Also it’s so dangerous 🙈🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 9
can someone tell me what cling on mel is doing in her latest video with her head on her Bevis and buttheads lookalike husbands shoulder without a seat belt on? They are driving along , she clearly has no seatbelt on and she is nearly sat on his lap she is that close. She’s not right in the head at all. She oozes desperation. Also it’s so dangerous 🙈🙄
How stupid can she be, she's 30 odd and doesn't consider a rear end car accident or worse full on collision.
I don't understand it, is it ignorance or no self awareness with people who don't wear seatbelts, let alone clinging to your husband while he's driving.
As a pilot you would think he would have a bit more cop on and respect for safety rules ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 10
What a mad little liar.

Is it light brown naturally or naturally dark brown lol.

Screenshot_20211101-182446_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211101-151139_YouTube.jpg

First SS is from her irish potato reel. Second SS is from the comments of recent vid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It's sad, she lies so much about everything she doesn't know the truth anymore. Like something as stupid as her natural hair colour 🙄

I know, right? Like what even is the point?

Lying about being pregnant in her wedding dress try on.

Lying about donating breastmilk.

It's pathological. I'd genuinely love to know whether she feels bad lying so much. Although in saying that narcs believe their own lies 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Basically a full face shot of the baby in her stories this morning. I just don't get her breaking her self imposed privacy rules all the time??

Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20211102-093058.png

Oh, this is the comment she took on board from her latest video and chose to highlight on her stories? Would like to see the same energy for taking the seatbelt comments on board. Her responses on that one were surprisingly understanding, self critical and sensible I must say. I was pleasantly surprised and it would be good to see her actually do it right and mention, in stories or a video etc., that she wasn't aware or is doing it better now. Because of course in the comments there were some people saying that it is her choice how and if she wears a seat belt and how as a mother it is normal to not do it right. Which is just complete bullshit obviously.

Oh and the comments @Dearreader highlighted:
The one about uncritically sharing about the vaccine and covid infections seems to be gone. Shocker!
The hair thing would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad. What in the hell? Why change your "story" on your own hair colour? It's ridiculous

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I can still see it, and she’s given her standard snarky reply of course
she is right, you can be doubly vaccinated and still catch it. But as much as she is for people making up their own minds (apparently) all she shares about the vaccine is negative. Nothing about how it has allowed Thomas to work again, families reunited, shops and pubs opening, maternity restrictions easing, death toll lowering. She was able to view the house they bought in person because of the vaccines.

If she doesn’t see how that can be seen as pushing a specific narrative I have a bridge to sell her.

Reactions: 15
I noticed in her recent vid she mentioned she had ‘friends that are newly pregnant’…
Hannah Witton has just announced her pregnancy after documenting her tough TTC journey.

I know Melanie didn’t technically out Hannah but I can’t think of any other ‘friends’ Mel has, let alone ones that may be pregnant… Hannah initially sprung to my mind when she said it and here we are, can’t help but think Mel wanted to start people speculating.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
I noticed in her recent vid she mentioned she had ‘friends that are newly pregnant’…
Hannah Witton has just announced her pregnancy after documenting her tough TTC journey.

I know Melanie didn’t technically out Hannah but I can’t think of any other ‘friends’ Mel has, let alone ones that may be pregnant… Hannah initially sprung to my mind when she said it and here we are, can’t help but think Mel wanted to start people speculating.
Definitely! Now that Hannah's pregnant I feel like it'll be a matter of time before Mel wants to have her second. I can already imagine her commenting on all of Hannah's pregnancy posts/updates with anecdotes about her own pregnancy and using Hannah's news as a opportunity to hijack her platform to talk about herself

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Delighted for hannah. Someone who genuinely struggled with her cycles and had a certain timeframe to conceive due to her UC.

Hannah was trying over a year before a query was made for possible pcos.

Melanie made a big deal about possible pcos before even trying to conceive... wasn't trying over the year timeframe given by doctors AND got pregnant first try. Let those two vastly different pco stories sink in.

Oh and to boot, ms liar liar tacky lingerie on fire, cyst stories changed from right to left... Because her doctor didn't draw a diagram. Not that the findings and locations of said cysts wouldn't be in a letter of results or anything 😂

Two tales of fertility journeys... one of which was totally and utterly fabricated.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.