Melanie Murphy #12 I'm the only Mam in the village

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You know your desperate for money when your doing ads for mattresses ffs 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
For a company that gives you 336€ off a 800€ mattress.

42% discount for using a swipe up. Uhm yeah. For sure those mattresses are worth almost a thousand bucks full price. For sure

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The whole period thing is hilarious. She's being so dramatic by saying 20 months...it would be different if it was 20 months postpartum they you'd be a bit concerned but seriously why is she surprised? Especially since she's clearly still feeding her son as if he's a newborn. Also she clearly wants to stop so she can have another baby but won't because she needs to be seen to be breastfeeding queen of all till the bitter end. Her son has literally had all the goodies he can get from it as after 6 months it makes literally no difference as their calories start to depend more on food than milk...so just stop if you want your period back? She's honestly so stupid it's painful to watch. I started trying to watch her most recent video and got to all the bleeped out parts and just thought what's the bleeping point. Do it in private you fuckwit!

Reactions: 16
Her video about missing periods will probably be a ‘subtle’ transition to stop breastfeeding.

‘Goise I stopped giving my son liquid gold so that I can have my period and be pregnant again-aren’t such a trooper?!’😝

She is sick of breastfeeding but doesn’t know how to get off her high horse after her virtue signalling BF campaign.

Reactions: 9
The whole period thing is hilarious. She's being so dramatic by saying 20 months...it would be different if it was 20 months postpartum they you'd be a bit concerned but seriously why is she surprised? Especially since she's clearly still feeding her son as if he's a newborn. Also she clearly wants to stop so she can have another baby but won't because she needs to be seen to be breastfeeding queen of all till the bitter end. Her son has literally had all the goodies he can get from it as after 6 months it makes literally no difference as their calories start to depend more on food than milk...so just stop if you want your period back? She's honestly so stupid it's painful to watch. I started trying to watch her most recent video and got to all the bleeped out parts and just thought what's the bleeping point. Do it in private you fuckwit!
Not to sound like Mel the liquid gold queen of the breastfeeding community goise, but breast feeding beyond 6 months is actually still beneficial for little ones. They don’t depend on your milk for as much of their nutrition but they can still build their immune system and prevent illnesses through your milk as you’re milk constantly changes to meet your baby’s needs. It’s actually really cool how your milk knows what baby needs.

But totally agree that Mel is a fuckwit 😂🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
"I didn't have my period for 20 months. The consequences of this were... I didn't have my period for 20 months." What a revelation.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
In the last video both her and Thomas say she hasn't been moody or something because she hasn't had her period. Queue a 30 minute video on how she had the worst period ever compared to any other woman 🙄
Another illness or bad thing to happen to her. 🤣

• Haha
But by not getting the vaccine because you personally don't think you need it, you're still putting others at risk though so...You do you but whether or not you decide to get the vaccine does end up affecting others around you.
How? Not being smart but honestly how? Vaxxed ppl can still get and spread COVID anyway so what difference does it make?

How? Not being smart but honestly how? Vaxxed ppl can still get and spread COVID anyway so what difference does it make?
Not the poster your referred to, but on at least one count it’s because of the continued strain it’s putting on the health service right now. My cousin works in a hospital and every person in the ICU and many who are in the regular wards are unvaccinated.

The problem with COVID isn’t just how easily it spreads, it’s how’s sick it makes people.

Also, I don’t think it was you that mentioned this, but also am friends with someone who has narcolepsy and we talked at length about this recently (because of the vaccine). That situation with people getting it from the jab was awful, but my understanding was that the people involved have been very clear that they aren’t ‘anti-vax’, just that vaccines shouldn’t be used on people they haven’t been tested on.

I get the hesitance around the vaccine, and although I’m for getting the vaccine and naturally have my opinions about it, it’s not really something I care much about on this forum at a personal level.

What is ironic is someone like Mel who has been (and continues to be) so adamantly anti-lockdown, when it’s likely that people who choose to be unvaccinated are what’s slowing down the opening up of the country because of the pressure it’s putting on the health service.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Does anyone else think that she constantly refers to herself as being a new mam? When hes nearly 10 months. Maybe its just me, but I don't talk constantly about my baby to other people as I feel like it would bore the tits off them!

Reactions: 10
Kind of love the fact that her recent video has about 25k views…yea nobody gives a tit there Mel 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not really the thread for it, but it makes a difference. If you are vaccinated and you get Covid, your body knows how to handle it - therefore your 'viral load' is smaller. This means you are much less likely to spread it because you have less virus in your body. Plus you aren't likely to need hospital treatment, meaning you are not putting additional strain on already underfunded public healthcare.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Surprised she's not supporting that protest in town today, remember the last protest basically got her kicked off twitter lol

She's going on a break according to her Instagram there is a god out there 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Screenshot_20210724-070241~2.png

The only consistent thing over the past 8 years has been the bullshit! 💚
Your internet family xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Not really the thread for it, but it makes a difference. If you are vaccinated and you get Covid, your body knows how to handle it - therefore your 'viral load' is smaller. This means you are much less likely to spread it because you have less virus in your body. Plus you aren't likely to need hospital treatment, meaning you are not putting additional strain on already underfunded public healthcare.
And yet nobody’s demonising the HSE for doing sweet feckall to mitigate a crisis that’s been happening for almost 2 years? Easier to just set the plebs on each other. Nope not buying it, sorry. But like you say off-topic so back to Mel. 🙂

And yet nobody’s demonising the HSE for doing sweet feckall to mitigate a crisis that’s been happening for almost 2 years? Easier to just set the plebs on each other. Nope not buying it, sorry. But like you say off-topic so back to Mel. 🙂
hi, frontline HSE worker here. We’ve done absolutely EVERYTHING in our power to keep people alive and healthy. We’re not the place to turn public anger. Our government couldn’t run a bath but while the HSE is flawed in a lot of ways we’re doing the best with what we have.

but yes, back to melanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
View attachment 677607
The only consistent thing over the past 8 years has been the bullshit! 💚
Your internet family xxx
Can we all just take a second to image how truly appalling that office is going to be 😩 her 3 crappy books on display. Harry Potter decor. And a pile of crappy nappies in the corner (because duh). My den 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
hi, frontline HSE worker here. We’ve done absolutely EVERYTHING in our power to keep people alive and healthy. We’re not the place to turn public anger. Our government couldn’t run a bath but while the HSE is flawed in a lot of ways we’re doing the best with what we have.

but yes, back to melanie.
Apologies, I should have stressed HSE management, which is what I meant. No doubt frontline workers like yourself have been worked to the bone on this, thank you, but yes powers that be should be ashamed of themselves.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.