Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oicheliath

The caption gives me the heebie jeebies. "PEOPLE and THINGS... exploring... connecting..." she sounds manic, sorry.

Has he still not done the swim?!?! :LOL: What an absolute layabout. I live by the sea and there's a hundred people out there daily. If he's claiming it's too cold I'm just mortified for him and his mam for having him.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Catdog091

OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD

Apologies for triple posting.....😂 But I just watched the new project reset. And I'm dying 😂

She has officially lost the plot. A bargain basement Deepak Chopra. From anyone else I'd listen, but she needs help. And not from an app. Or a doctor she has already slated multiple times. I feel as if we're watching a nervous breakdown unfold.

I was trying to think what it reminded me off....and then I saw this scene in her video and it clicked....😂 Literally her and Pan in a few years.

View attachment 554827
View attachment 554825
P.s no one wants or needs to hear about your "love den" 🤢 putting stuff like that out on the internet is going to be far more detrimental to a child than sharing their name or face. Ha your mum said online that she made sex muffins and a room to shag your dad in while you slept 🥴 lovely
In all seriousness though I've previously thought her behaviour is so simular to Dee Dee Blancharde. On many occasion she's disregarded and challenged professional medical assistance until she is given the verdict that matches her own research.

Do you ever watch her content and think 'oh this might actually be a Thomas free video' and then up pops his eyebrows and teeth entertaing his own image and decide at that point that you literally can not watch this till the end. Can't stand him.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
If she had any intention of moving the thought of finding a room for Thomas wouldn't even enter her headspace they'd be full on looking for properties to rent straight away and getting things in place if they were going to make Manchester their base .
Exactly. Her job is online there's nothing stopping her at all, no excuses. That fact that they are entertaining Thomas finding a place to rent over there speaks volumes, especially with a baby. You'd want some sense of stability for the child and a Home which they don't really have in Ireland either as I can't see her sticking it out in the in laws for much longer with him in the U.K.

She said he doesn't start until July. With a baby, I'd be wanting to establish something asap and try get used to the area, find gyms, joins groups etc at least a month prior to making the move.

She has no intention of moving. What will her excuse be.

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
I know this is petty but this goes to show she doesn't research things before she spouts it as fact.

1 plant will not have any noticeable effect on air quality/sleep.
Many studies done on it. You need to have about 11+ plants in a small space for it to have an effect.
If the place she bought it from told her than then that is deceiving. Most plant shops will tell you the truth.
I have 30+ plants in my house and I would never claim this.

She reckons a peace Lilly is low maintenance too 😂
Engagement must be at an all time low if you are asking people to help you name a plant for a bit of traffic to your IG.

• Haha

Kiki13

The problem is that she uses the filters in a way where it's not "declared", as someone else pointed out already.
If she genuinely cared about people seeing the real her and being able to distinguish the two then just make it so people get a heads up when you use the filter and that's it. Most other people do. It's only a problem with bs like saving the video and then it not showing you used a filter.
View attachment 575444
How has she not been aware of this? How?
Like her saying that Covid caused a social divide and how she wasn't aware there was one before..... Baffling
Let's pretend she hasn't seen the news at all in the last week so wasn't aware of this particular flare up (also ignoring the fact she will have seen it on Instagram) but is she honestly saying she's never in her life been aware of Palestine before? How ignorant to the world do you have to be?

Funny isn't it, the girl that blabs online about not succumbing to pressure to edit/filter themselves was doing it all along in the sneakiest way possible.

Hard to believe anyone could go through their 30s without knowing about the conflict. Bear in mind this is a woman who uses her education degree to bolster her opinions/shut people down and wants to be a lecturer one day but isn't aware of what's happening outside her bubble. The same woman who tried to use "poor" and vulnerable people in her anti lockdown argument while doing zilch to help these people. Nothing about India, either.

The avoiding news for mental health is a weak argument, shes very up to date on the ever moving aviation situation and very much able to plaster that across her SM.

She stayed silent on Palestine because she's ignorant. Hazel Hayes posted this earlier. She basically took what hazel said and condensed it down to suit her narrative and give her an out. Mel's always waiting for what others say before commenting.

Mel so badly wants to set herself apart from cringe influencer culture by trying to appear educated but misses the mark every single time.
I get the not speaking up on things you don't fully understand and not being obligated to but also, so many influencers, Hazel included, were big on sharing BLM and suddenly don't know how they feel about ethnic cleansing, just seems...a convenient out in some ways.

• Heart

awakenotwoke

New thread title: claims to be a single a mummy but I live in an attic with my husbands mammy. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

rnpkr7829

If I were Melanie, I would have waited on sharing the news with the world until my partner and I had it all figured out about our living situation etc. I don’t think Melanie is capable of handling both options in a mature way (moving with Thomas or staying put) and Thomas is not an easy partner to help her decision as well. It maybe my pregnancy hormones but I do feel bit of sadness/pity for her, this is exactly the situation we predicted that she has landed herself into. If she were anywhere near more practical and lived outside a fantasy world, her life would have been far too easy. I have no opinion on where she should live, but I can imagine loads of sob content for years to come.

• Heart

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I’m sure she’d be the same with the drabletics once the cheques stop rolling she’d toss them aside for Pennies finest...I wonder is her sister edging for a stint on stereo! she’s barely with this guy two minutes and she’s on insta spouting he’s the love of her life 🙄 I can see the family ties being stretched Melanie’s bound to see Jess is having more success as a younger version of herself, while she’s static in the attic with no content 🤷🏼‍♀️I haven’t noticed many likes between them anyway.
She got over the love of her life quickly enough, slightly awkward they all lived in the same town and her new boyfriend is the lad she’s always wanted 🤐 not the one she moved to Dublin with.
I’ve no time for Jess I find her exhausting

• Haha

laceandgold

Chatty Member
Lol she's commenting on crazy house prices on Instagram, she wouldn't even move to the UK with him.
Snubbing her nose at Cavan, classy. Also if you're somewhat of a public figure why not fucking share the post with your partner in a private message.

• Heart

emerald

VIP Member
Thanks to @Dearreader for the title

Short recap: Mel showed up with a mysterious neck injury that sometimes requires a brace, sometimes doesn't. Depends if anyone is looking.
Senor Baldy was online all day ranting about how aviation is "dying" until people rightfully told him to put a sock in it.
Mel is still writing her terrible excuse of a novel complete with at least one cringy sex scene.
Still making breastfeeding her identity because she's got nothing else going on.
Anything else?

Attachments

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
I remember her once posting about destination addiction (believing happiness is always in the future) when she is the living embodiment of it. Harping on about her future dogs and her future children and her future house and her future life instead of enjoying her baby right in front of her.
It's actually devastating to watch someone complain about motherhood and how victimised she feels. There's a big difference between showing relatable mother struggles and just outright resenting motherhood which is the vibes I get.

She has a beautiful healthy baby and complains constantly. Everuthing revolves around how much she does/ misses out on/ suffers with.

So many women out there would give an arm to have a baby. She's so tone deaf and ungrateful.

The straw for me was the SS @Ms.Marble uploaded in reply to Keira Rose. Horrible, selfish woman.

• Heart

monga

VIP Member
The sheer fact that she refers to toys as lumps of plastic is telling of how she sees them. As nothing more than a waste and an inconvenience.
Don't want plastic? Don't buy it. Buy wood or metal or whatever you prefer. Don't want tons of toys and feel like you already got plenty as gifts? Don't get any more then.
But don't paint it like kids with toys won't have any social interaction and only interact with their toys. And don't make videos where you teach your son that blind cords are toys.
She'll be in for a shock ( unless she plans to homeschool ) as early years is learning through play ! that involves a lot of plastic blocks, jigsaws ,dressing up ,sand /water aswell as social interactions ...maybe she could make him a " sock puppet " that seems to be her forte ;) ...and very inexpensive .

• Haha

artemist

Chatty Member
She's a weapon
“It sickens me. I truly don’t care about how you feel about my feelings”
Your followers are your bread and butter Mel, telling them it sickens you when women have an abortion and there’s no possible scenario in your mind that would make it okay for you is a horrid opinion that the people who pay your bills have every right to call out

abortion shaming Mel: unlocked :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Angry

Ms.Marble

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210502-120525~2.png

Screenshot_20210502-120534~2.png

I think this is an interesting point. And of course she doesn't answer the question and dances around it....

• Heart

oicheliath

C0F9A5E1-D7C5-4C79-AF88-88F54BA3C33B.jpeg

I was waiting for Mel to reply to this and of course she delivered 😂

It’s obviously a throw away account, no posts or followers, a normal person would ignore it and answer one of the complementary comments she’s so far ignored but not our Moany Melanie.

She actually thinks what she does compares to a full time job in media. Bless.

• Haha

Catdog091

I thought the baby was only going to feature if he just happened to be there if she was filming etc....that’s two Ads he’s done for that company
Yep!
She wants the best of both worlds. If she was sharing a genuine moment of affection it would be different, but she desperately wants to work with companies that conviently appear relevant. But in doing so she contradicts her own limits on sharing her child.

• Angry