Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laceandgold

Chatty Member
Serious one here, as much as I know she is self centred and can give us all a cringe laugh from time to time this video seems a bit worryingly manic, acting a bit strange is one thing but she was saying she was down and now she seems manically happy around 16 minutes she says that she would be happy if she died tomorrow even though she just had a son who needs her. She said she hopes she doesn't die anytime soon to back track a bit but it feel really unsettling that she's offloading all this trauma, went from being very down to seeming manically happy even though things aren't good for her...

Reactions: 20

kalechips

VIP Member
Her uneducated opinions about abortion make my blood boil. The fact that she calls herself a feminist is laughable. No one should ever have to defend their choice to getting one, regardless of how you might have ended up in that situation. She makes me sick

• Heart

Nicki19

Why does she keep wasting money on such fugly clothes?? If they don't have enough money for a mortgage, and she isn't going anywhere, you'd think she practice what she preaches about rewearing all her outfits not buy some hideous jacket just to pose in her in laws back yard??

• Haha
  • Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
My fucking blood is actually boiling at this. Armchair activism she calls it when asked to highlight how families are dying and trying to flee for their safety.

But it's all hey goise sign this petition to save aviation. People will be out of work youse goise. Constantly whining about aviation and asking support from her followers, yet when she's asked to highlight the devastation on Palestinians she's not up to doing armchair activism.

Nobodies asking her to impact change- people are asking her to use her influence and following to draw attention to what's going on. She can influence people to purchase fablethics and dove bodywash but she can't influence her younger audience to care about current affairs and the fucking devastation outside of Melanie's little bubble. This girl wants to be a lecturer. The one who never realised that their was so much social injustice in the world prior to covid.

Attachments

• Heart

Dearreader

VIP Member
she says she was so angry and jealous a few years ago but as a long time viewer her personality and actions online now suggest she’s got more issues and hatred inside herself today than she did in the past, she was never THIS much of a toxic bitch before 😐🤐
I agree. I don't think she is enlightened and content. She's talking a lot of spiritual shite to avoid getting help and facing the facts that maybe what she thought she wanted, isn't? All this talk of exes, drug taking, wild days. Sounds to me like someone who wants to be free.

On the topic of the boy who cried wolf. Melanie said in the comments of the newest video that she didn't speak about the SA with her friend until after Melanie and that ex broke up.

Melanie said in a video called "our first bad break ups and what we learned" She was friendly with her first ex on Facebook and they spoke so often that she started to think they might get back together. She also says even after they broke up, they continued to have a sexual relationship for a year.

Personally couldn't see myself friendly with an ex after he done that to my friend, nevermind a thought crossing my mind of a reconciliation

• Wow

Kitt

VIP Member
Firstly, that proves she’s literally only about money rather than enjoying making content.

Secondly he’s what, seven months old? He can have a nap and you should be able to get shit done. She blames everything she doesn’t do on him. You can’t live your life with a boob in his mouth at all times. He needs routine and so do you. It’s like she said she can’t do Hannah’s live show because of him. It’s bullshit. She makes mothering look like the worst most impossible thing ever. Girl, get a grip.

• Heart

RafaelaGoltsman

Chatty Member
Melanie, the girl that has a partner at home full time, only has one room to tidy. Admitted to wearing week old pyjamas bottoms and dirty bras and hasn't time to shower, Really? LMAO

Which is it though.
Yuck! She loves inserting herself at any given moment, platform.
Melanie is like a Norwegian rat sneaking inside a toilet bowl and ready to infest the place.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Dearreader

VIP Member
Jonathan joly donated to Thomas's Swim. Great to see two gay men support each other in their endeavours all the same.However, Jonathan Joly should work on not exploiting his own children before bragging about large donations to a children's charity. Charity starts at home after all.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Sazb64

Chatty Member
mY tOys wEre cArDbOaRd BoXeS

So unique 😍 so original 😍 next she'll be telling us her parents put her in black bags for Halloween. No shit. That's every Irish person's childhood 😂

But as mentioned previously, children need toys. Yes boxes and that are fantastic too, alongside items designed for learning and exploring. She's too weird and Thomas is too stingy. Buy him toys. Blind cords will only entertain him for so long. Plus they're a major safety hazard but they probably don't even know that.

It explains a lot like why she doesn't have friends, can't deal with confrontation, can't TIDY UP (no toys to put away 😂) etc....Pan will grow up just like her 😩 exactly what this world needs.

• Heart

justwannaseethepictures

I'm not a parent but aren't toys and play time super crucial for a baby's development?
I'm a teacher and can confirm that toys and playtime is vital, not only for a child's emotional and cognitive development, but also for their physical development. Babies and children need to hold toys to strengthen their fine motor skills, and need to play for social development. Not buying children toys is damaging to them. You would think someone with an 'education degree' like Melanie would know that

• Heart

Sazb64

Chatty Member
How is that bra top supporting anything? It doesn’t look like it’s holding anything up at all.

I don’t get why she’s prancing around the house in this though, it doesn’t look comfy OR stylish, and we know she hasn’t been working out cause she told us in the what I eat in a day vlog. Are people actually seeing this and buying these awful outfits? Surely not
More baby poo coloured clothes 🤣

Love me some earth tones ....ok ya giant turd 💩

Utter garbage. Looks like unbreathable sausage casing

• Haha

Mamabear29

The "sex muffins" cringey af. She talks like a teenager! I especially hate when her and Thomas baby talk together and sound like they are whining. Reminds me of me and my first boyfriend when I was like 14 - bad times!🤣 they come off as absolute oddballs, not surprised he isn't popular in his workplace! I can imagine "friends" avoiding them at all costs- we all have a couple in our lives we can't stand but don't have the heart to totally cut them off

• Haha

Dearreader

VIP Member
I don’t like calling anyone a liar but this girls attention seeking bullshit has no limits and I believe none of it.

Absolutely!!

She also claimed her relationship with Shane was toxic. When you claim all your past relationships are toxic, you are the toxic one!!

She's spent her life making herself the victim. She gets cooed online for it. She's never going to change. She's a manipulative narc.

Her marriage must be a nightmare.

• Heart

kalechips

VIP Member
It is true bisexuality is often dismissed, but with Melanie's history of being a Billy bullshitter and having experienced every form of oppression, illness, and difficulty possible on earth, I'm inclined to think she's embellishing her sexuality and experiences too.

People can change and want different things as they grow older but if you wanted the husband and kids life all along (which honestly appears very obvious to me) it's embarrassing to pretend you had wild and crazy shagathons with even, gasp, the same sex. So scandalous.

Overall I think she pretends to be far more open-minded than she actually is for clout and headpats. Cringe.
Definitely, especially given her recent comments in regards to abortion and saying that women have a responsibility to be "sexually choosy", none of it reallly aligns with her supposed beliefs/identity

awakenotwoke

Her whole channel used to be about sex sex sex and now she’s not having any anymore she has no content.

• Haha
  • Heart

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
I think abortion CAN be sad but I’m not “terribly upset by it” as Melanie claims most women are 🥴 she is so holier than thou

• Sick

Catdog091

Wow she makes going on holiday with a baby sound horrific! Are all baby routines so rigid?! Imagine eating in the dark because it’s past 7pm and balancing suitcases on windows to keep the curtains closed 😳 Not going to lie- my baby is a crap sleeper so I could be doing it wrong 😂
Holidays with babies are what you make of them. The baby certainly isn't going to suffer by being out of sync with the sleep schedule and insisting being in bed by 7pm is no different to being at home. She seriously makes a mountain out of a molehill.

• Heart

Kitt

VIP Member
You can imagine how annoying she is from just that photo and caption. Constantly bringing up her alcohol free wine and the fact she has to keep an eye on her son with the monitor. Being her ‘friend’ would be painful.

• Heart
  • Haha

notjust_vanilla

I don't understand parents like this. Who are so convinced that all this "natural" shit is going to make their kid any better of a person. Sure, if it works for you go ahead, but don't go on and on about how its so much better. I would rather have my child sleep independently so I can save my bed as a space and I can share and bond with my partner. Maybe that sounds selfish, but a relationship between parents (who are together of course) is just as important as the relationship with the child.

• Heart