Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yip ! she must've been to A&E to get one of those?

View attachment 533765

She's thrives on the attention she gets from illnesses. Lots of cooing and pandering by Thomas... there's a name on it but I won't give her further illnesses to monetise off ๐Ÿ˜‚

Love how since tattle outed her for her sneaky giveaways- management is now picking the winners and she's SS the winners handles on her IG stories ๐Ÿ˜‚

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
You can buy them in pharmacy's, but if she did legit waste A&Es time with that tit, the girl has more problems than I thought. She properly embodies the SpEshUl sNoWflAke persona

• Heart
Reactions: 16
You can buy them in pharmacy's, but if she did legit waste A&Es time with that tit, the girl has more problems than I thought. She properly embodies the SpEshUl sNoWflAke persona
She's the type of twit that would put a bandage on a minor scratch and spend the day whining about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's thrives on the attention she gets from illnesses. Lots of cooing and pandering by Thomas... there's a name on it but I won't give her further illnesses to monetise off ๐Ÿ˜‚

Love how since tattle outed her for her sneaky giveaways- management is now picking the winners and she's SS the winners handles on her IG stories ๐Ÿ˜‚
Love the pro pic ๐Ÿ˜‚ ...yes I saw that earlier ;)

She's the type of twit that would put a bandage on a minor scratch and spend the day whining about it.
Thomas will be Tweeting tenfold to get AL off the ground again if she's sitting like a Rottweiler in the corner he'll be on triple daddy /mammy daycare duties having to attend them both ,he'll want back to work for a rest.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sure you just asked your husband whats that all about ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She's strained her neck from all the reaching she's doing ๐Ÿ˜‚

We all know he deleted it in fear of the big bosses at EL catching wind.

The pair of them are both on here flat out in fear his colleagues might leak a few more hilarious memes.

ETA - where she's says- what are you doing following my husband's work twitter..... I went through his followers there's plenty non aviation following him and wasn't he begging in her videos and in her IG stories for people to follow, like support and share ๐Ÿ˜‚

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
You know she posted that without explanation for the boohoos. Take the piss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She's strained her neck from all the reaching she's doing ๐Ÿ˜‚

We all know he deleted it in fear of the big bosses at EL catching wind.

The pair of them are both on here flat out in fear his colleagues might leak a few more hilarious memes.

ETA - where she's says- what are you doing following my husband's work twitter..... I went through his followers there's plenty non aviation following him and wasn't he begging in her videos and in her IG stories for people to follow, like support and share ๐Ÿ˜‚
Also - if it's his 'work' Twitter - no wonder he deleted it. Thought his views weren't representative of his employer. And the way she is like 'what you doing following this account' - does she understand Social Media at all?!๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Also - if it's his 'work' Twitter - no wonder he deleted it. Thought his views weren't representative of his employer. And the way she is like 'what you doing following this account' - does she understand Social Media at all?!๐Ÿ˜‚
Obviously not if she thinks by changing her name people won't recognise her ๐Ÿฅด

• Haha
Reactions: 18
34D8C31A-774F-4E0F-A91A-3C1DEAB9DD0F.png

โ€˜my baby is so heavyโ€™ no heโ€™s not, heโ€™s a baby and heโ€™s not as big as you think. Are you never gonna pick him up when heโ€™s 2 cause heโ€™ll bigger then. Why is everything for her the most extreme? Itโ€™s like the baby is the bane of her life. Does she ever express anything positive about him ever?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
View attachment 534215

โ€˜my baby is so heavyโ€™ no heโ€™s not, heโ€™s a baby and heโ€™s not as big as you think. Are you never gonna pick him up when heโ€™s 2 cause heโ€™ll bigger then. Why is everything for her the most extreme? Itโ€™s like the baby is the bane of her life. Does she ever express anything positive about him ever?
Melanie should leave Skerries and migrate to DRAMA, Greece asap....ok,ok I won't use this cringy joke again ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„

Her baby is either 'so heavy or so big'.
Well, anyone who's as lazy as Melanie, anything is too heavy and seeeeewww big to handle.

• Heart
This should be a drinking game.. Everytime Melanie says โ€œmy son is so huge/bigโ€, take a shot ๐Ÿคช

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Melanie should leave Skerries and migrate to DRAMA, Greece asap....ok,ok I won't use this cringy joke again ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ™„

Her baby is either 'so heavy or so big'.
Well, anyone who's as lazy as Melanie, anything is too heavy and seeeeewww big to handle.
If she can handle those weights at the gym I'm sure she can handle her son :rolleyes:...you're right Rafaela if she got out of bed and actually did something productive she wouldn't have a crick in her neck from staring at her LT from morning till night, the Princess and the Pea hasn't a look in where Mel is concerned ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ› comment deleting is taking it's toll ;)

Last edited:
  • Heart
If she can handle those weights at the gym I'm sure she can handle her son :rolleyes:...you're right Rafaela if she got out of bed and actually did something productive she wouldn't have a crick in her neck from staring at her LT from morning till night, the Princess and the Pea hasn't a look in where Mel is concerned ๐Ÿ‘ธ๐Ÿ› comment deleting is taking it's toll ;)
๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ
"comment deleting is taking it's toll"...with her essay-writing-competition replies.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
View attachment 534215

Too bad her husband works full time and she doesn't have a support system of in-laws to help out...oh wait

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I have a confession to make. I was so so angry with Mr Melanie and his tweet, I took a screenshot and sent it to AL on twitter. Next thing I have been blocked by both Mr Melanie and Melanie.

Eta- I didn't tag Mr or Mrs Melanie In my tweet, so I don't believe I broke any tattle rules?

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.