Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
am i supposed to be noticing a bleeping difference? looks the same to me
If anything the second one looks worse? Also i've never seen somebody do so many *not a spon* posts.

Can I just say, my Samsung monitor makes this website look great...(not a spon!)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she still arguing with people under her mortgage post? She never gives up, does she?! She has this incessant need to be right all the time, it must be exhausting. I feel like Thomas has acted as a catalyst to fuel her already nasty personality. I think a lot of her views on mortgage, Covid etc comes from Thomas and he encourages her to post more controversial aka “honest” content. Insufferable! Thomas’s family doesn’t look like they’re very sensible people either to have raised and still coddle such an immature man child of a son.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
For someone who is such a breastfeeding advocate, she really makes it seem as unappealing as humanly possible. She'd genuinely put you off it. All she talks about is how miserable it is with her clogged ducts and public dangle feeding and needing to be with the kid to feed him every 40 minutes. I honestly think she will convince more people to formula feed than to breastfeed with her carryon. Also she acts as if breastfeeding is a personality trait when really it's just a way to feed your baby and millions of people do it without pointing it out every 5 seconds. I breastfeed my baby and literally no one cares and I never talk about unless someone asks for advice.

Reactions: 25
Just like the Naked bars !I think they gave her them so she’d stop torturing them , not because they were interested in a sponsorship deal 😅
Hahaha! So disgusting!
Typical modern parasite a.k.a. 'influencer'.
Melanie's mantra in life: Whine, humble brag, tag brands for freebies- repeat 5000000x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
For someone who is such a breastfeeding advocate, she really makes it seem as unappealing as humanly possible. She'd genuinely put you off it. All she talks about is how miserable it is with her clogged ducts and public dangle feeding and needing to be with the kid to feed him every 40 minutes. I honestly think she will convince more people to formula feed than to breastfeed with her carryon. Also she acts as if breastfeeding is a personality trait when really it's just a way to feed your baby and millions of people do it without pointing it out every 5 seconds. I breastfeed my baby and literally no one cares and I never talk about unless someone asks for advice.
Exactly this!! I’ve been personally horrified by her experience and honestly its so off-putting for new moms/expecting moms. She makes everything looks so unnecessarily difficult. Every leaflet I have from hospital has useful information on bfing, there are workshops offered for it, there are support groups. If anything, I am more scared of managing formula feeds if I have to go down that route because there literally isn’t any information on it. What is she on about that bfing doesn’t get much support? Why does she have to be victim of everything???!!! It’s soooo annoying.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Exactly this!! I’ve been personally horrified by her experience and honestly its so off-putting for new moms/expecting moms. She makes everything looks so unnecessarily difficult. Every leaflet I have from hospital has useful information on bfing, there are workshops offered for it, there are support groups. If anything, I am more scared of managing formula feeds if I have to go down that route because there literally isn’t any information on it. What is she on about that bfing doesn’t get much support? Why does she have to be victim of everything???!!! It’s soooo annoying.
Yes to everything here. She's a walking ad for formula with how she goes on about breast feeding. She makes it sound horrific!

She complained a lot about not being able to join a breastfeeding / new mums group. Surely they're all going ahead only on Zoom? You'd swear she lives on an desert island the way she goes on about being isolated because of covid. My SIL had a baby last year and still got to know new mums in her area from a group. They met plenty of times for coffee and lunch when the restrictions were lifted in Dublin and still keep in touch. 99% of what she moans about is made up. She just loves to make life as difficult as possible for herself and then point the finger.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Usually admittance to hospital is out of necessity and not a comparison to taking a holiday and potentially bringing it back with you View attachment 529818
I legit just got out of hospital after 5 days and I did NOT have a choice. Baldy can actually shut the duck up. I'm risking covid because I don't want to die, I'm not risking it to go on holiday.

(We also got tested EVERYDAY to try and prevent a spread so check your facts)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes to everything here. She's a walking ad for formula with how she goes on about breast feeding. She makes it sound horrific!

She complained a lot about not being able to join a breastfeeding / new mums group. Surely they're all going ahead only on Zoom? You'd swear she lives on an desert island the way she goes on about being isolated because of covid. My SIL had a baby last year and still got to know new mums in her area from a group. They met plenty of times for coffee and lunch when the restrictions were lifted in Dublin and still keep in touch. 99% of what she moans about is made up. She just loves to make life as difficult as possible for herself and then point the finger.
As someone with an online platform she could have easily cultivated her own little community/network of new moms either online or in her area for socially distanced walks and meetups. But she'd rather shame women who do things differently than to actually use her platform for something productive.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 528127
Considering her “best friend” Hannah Witton is currently trying to conceive and has not yet been successful, it feels particularly unnecessary for Melanie to comment that she can’t be on the video because of her baby. Just say something else, don’t reference your kid in everything. She’s such a tit friend.
Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 16.42.54.png

Okay, so I watched Hannah Witton's video and saw the comments....
Bless her, she is actively trying to conceive and being really honest about it. She hasn't been drinking in an effort to improve her chances, but she's done a video drinking again to celebrate 10 years on Youtube through her old Drunk Advice series.

Hannah's response to the comment at the top just illustrates how tit it is - plus she talks about trying to get pregnant repeatedly in the video.

Now, below, Melanie's response is just case in point as to why she is a terrible person. She is making it all about her and her baby. From what I can tell, Hannah is one of Mel's only friends. If this is how she treats her friends, then god help her enemies. It's just thoroughly unkind and thoughtless.

I hope Hannah can see passed it and not take it personally but rather see it for what it is... textbook narcissism.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I hope Hannah can see passed it and not take it personally but rather see it for what it is... textbook narcissism.
Tbh I think sadly she probably won’t “see it” at all... Melanie seems to get a pass from people like Hannah and Leena, people that I would think were smart enough to see her for how she really is.

Edit: not to imply I want Hannah to be hurt by Melanie’s appalling comments, I don’t, I just mean she doesn’t ever seem to recognise how awful the comments + behaviour are.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
bleeping hate seeing her shameless content plugging in private Facebook groups! This is NOT your personal social media platform Melanie! 🤬
Her channel is dyinggggg. She used to do that when she started out, plugging the tit out of her channel for views.
I remember on GG people were saying Mel would spam the Irish YouTubers FB group with her content and that's what intitally caused the big fall out with the Irish beauty gurus.... it stopped and then it was discovered Mel was using fake accounts to spam saying how "Mel was the best Irish YouTuber and going to make it big" etc
Oh how the turntables.....

Thomas isn't working he could have taken the baby for the short segment of Hannah's video. I'm guessing Mel didn't make an appearance due to Jack Howard being apart of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.