Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this stage when he's dismissing the deaths of people and the grief loved ones are going through as 'no news', Aer Lingus need to take action. I'd be really disgusted at them if they don't.

Reactions: 20
Would only be Melanie Murphy to wear a nipple jumper 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I had planned on trying to breastfeed my little girl for the first few days after her birth at the start but I did read up on formula as well so I knew about both. I ended up having a rough delivery, had urinary retention during labour and a forceps delivery and had a catheter in for 3 days in hospital so was confined to a bed so couldn’t do much for my baby those first few days so I chose to formula feed and I was very grateful as the midwifes where able to help me with feeds etc. I’ve had a lot of complications and problems since the birth. I’m nearly 5 weeks postpartum and still have a catheter in as I’m having issues with nerve damage that happened to my bladder during delivery and I’ve been back and forth to the hospital a lot so I’m honestly so glad I chose to formula feed and certainly will not be made to feel bad by a no it all on the internet, no mum should be made to feel bad for whichever way she chooses to feed her baby
Sorry to see you've had such a rough time x but the thing that sticks out is how thankful you were /are for the help you received from the health professionals even though things didn't go as well as expected ...Hope you feel better soon and able to get out and about with your little princess.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've had jobs where if I'd posted something like that on social media I'd have been sacked, and rightly so. It feels like they're just stirring the pot now, but what a heartless thing to say. He needs to pipe down and stop acting as if he's the voice of the Aviation Industry, especially when they so openly name his employer.

I feel like I'm missing something here, what exactly do Melanie and Thomas want to happen? Aren't a lot of people like Thomas on furlough and still receiving most of their salary for the time being? Do they want flights to just go back to normal and open everything up again?

A lot of people here keep going on about holidays abroad etc and conveniently forgetting a lot of countries they want to travel TO don't have a robust vaccination process like the UK and Ireland and traveling isn't the best idea until it's safer to do so.
Thomas is such a bitter, hateful little troll. Dr. Hibbert, giggling during every sentence and tweeting horrible, vicious, dangerous opinions on the pandemic.

Why is he depending on the Government to develop a strategy for aviation? Why doesn't he put his time to good use and try to come up with a proper strategy to then take to the Government. It's what hairdressers and hospitality have done. Why can't aviation try to offer solutions instead of whinging about the Government not giving them handouts?

He deleted the tweet from what it appears.
We have the screenshot. Let's post it on Twitter tagging Aer Lingus.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thomas is such a bitter, hateful little troll. Dr. Hibbert, giggling during every sentence and tweeting horrible, vicious, dangerous opinions on the pandemic.

Why is he depending on the Government to develop a strategy for aviation? Why doesn't he put his time to good use and try to come up with a proper strategy to then take to the Government. It's what hairdressers and hospitality have done. Why can't aviation try to offer solutions instead of whinging about the Government not giving them handouts?

We have the screenshot. Let's post it on Twitter tagging Aer Lingus.
This, hairdressers and hospitality took matters into their own hands instead of whining like the few people like Thomas who seem to think they represent an entire industry, complainers with no ideas looking to the government to bail out a private ENGLISH owned company?? Dream on

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Would only be Melanie Murphy to wear a nipple jumper 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ I had planned on trying to breastfeed my little girl for the first few days after her birth at the start but I did read up on formula as well so I knew about both. I ended up having a rough delivery, had urinary retention during labour and a forceps delivery and had a catheter in for 3 days in hospital so was confined to a bed so couldn’t do much for my baby those first few days so I chose to formula feed and I was very grateful as the midwifes where able to help me with feeds etc. I’ve had a lot of complications and problems since the birth. I’m nearly 5 weeks postpartum and still have a catheter in as I’m having issues with nerve damage that happened to my bladder during delivery and I’ve been back and forth to the hospital a lot so I’m honestly so glad I chose to formula feed and certainly will not be made to feel bad by a no it all on the internet, no mum should be made to feel bad for whichever way she chooses to feed her baby

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Spend, spend, spend, spend, spend.

two stay at home twats with a kitchen in the main quarters I’m sure they’re allowed to use,
But they’re living on 3 takeaways a week and endless coffee treats.
shameful when they’re then on the beg and contacting news sites about their pandemic related poverty.

D985B262-0368-4118-9B75-0B413A7682A3.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 15
SHAMELESS 😂

I'd be mortified walking around in front of my in-laws looking like that. She's so trashy. Yeah the sun was out but it's April in Dublin love, reign it in 🤦‍♀️ poor Pan, he'll grow up with all this tit on the internet, face covered or not, that's gotta screw with someone
Centre stage as always ,the MIL must be counting the days til they get their own place ...shameless is right :rolleyes: ...it was 13deg where I am I'd still on my winter coat and hoodie under it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's so bleeping patronising loool, her Instagram captions make me cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Usually admittance to hospital is out of necessity and not a comparison to taking a holiday and potentially bringing it back with you
F4234435-BAB6-4E62-9491-689E62174C0E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Usually admittance to hospital is out of necessity and not a comparison to taking a holiday and potentially bringing it back with you View attachment 529818
How can he be so thick? Of course it’s way above travel.. travel is restricted. Of course hospitals have high cases.. that’s where covid is treated. It’s like saying isn’t it weird that people get drunk in pubs and not libraries? It’s just not comparable. It’s just being pure reductive.

Holidays and travel are a luxury. Cases and variants will be brought back from abroad when people start travelling. The travel industry will not die so sit the duck down and wait for it to be safe. Maybe celebrate the positive aspect that you got to enjoy the first 6 months of your sons life without having to go off to work for ages? No? Can’t be positive about anything cause you’re always a victim? Got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Usually admittance to hospital is out of necessity and not a comparison to taking a holiday and potentially bringing it back with you View attachment 529818
God that man really is thick as shite.

The Melanie style comparisons has rubbed off. “If sick people can go to hospital for free, why can’t I go to a theme park for free. Such a double standard you goise, c’mon, I’m entitled to have fun.”

• Haha
Reactions: 27
God that man really is thick as shite.

The Melanie style comparisons has rubbed off. “If sick people can go to hospital for free, why can’t I go to a theme park for free. Such a double standard you goise, c’mon, I’m entitled to have fun.”
I’m convinced it’s her on his account during the day it’s endless tweets where would he get the time if he’s working with his dad and looking after the baby then studying when he gets home 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.