Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder what tune she would be singing if she hadn’t been blessed with such an “ample supply” and had to give Milo formula (even just supplementary formula). Many mothers have to go back to work and find pumping to be so stressful that they literally make themselves sick and kill their supply from all the stress. She should count herself very lucky that she can breastfeed on demand and be with her baby 24/7. I really sense a feeling of smugness coming from her every time she “raises awareness” about the issue. Like she doesn’t really consider what the other side experiences.
Yes, breastfeeding is wonderful for a myriad of reasons. Good for you you can do it, here’s your gold star.
She’s not some sort of innovative thought-leader by being pro-breastfeeding on social media. I had to stop breastfeeding because of health problems and ALL I SAW were posts about breastfeeding and each time it hurt me.

Some women have a really hard time. Some women love breastfeeding but can’t keep up their supply. A lot of us are very upset when we have to stop breastfeeding and feel intense shame and guilt for not being able to continue. Not to mention a profound feeling of sadness that we’re missing out on that feeding bond.

I’m all for talking about breastfeeding and discussing the challenges, but cool down on the showboating Melanie.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
How has she gotten this far in life? I don't think she has an understanding of anything and just bluffs her way through life.
Who honestly cares about your mortgage issues, people have their own problems without her adding stress. What is her content?
She's talking about breastfeeding yet she's not a mommy channel?
Constant moaning out of her she literally is the definition of a snowflake.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Melanie is playing the engagement game on Instagram. She took a day off on weekend to plan it all out. A Fabletics giveaway followed by a car seat debacle post which she knew would get engagement. And then she went on and started a debate about mortgage and breastfeeding. All of tje topics she KNOWS people respond to. She’s also replying very nicely to people posting positive comments. Absolute genius! 🤪

She is so phony and smug under her bfing post. Look at this reply in SS. What is she even trying to say? She even managed to shame women pumping implying that pump cause oversupply. I am due in few weeks and I am absolutely open to whatever method of feeding is better for baby. If anything, I think there is more formula shaming than lack of awareness about breastfeeding. Bfing moms ALWAYS shame formula moms and not the other way around. bleeping hate the entitlement on her!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 17
"No news here so"

Well now.

Just like nobody gives two fucks about whether or not you'll finally get a few whiskers on your head or a 4 bed house by the sea next year. THAT'S NO NEWS, SO.

You insensitive cretin.

Welcome back @monga xx
I've been reading the thread but y'all have said everything I wanted to say xx from forward facing car seats to drabletics I've been LOL at all the comments 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm going to go ahead and be petty. Money doesn't buy taste.

Her clothing is a literal crime against fashion. There's a fine line between quirky manic pixie dream girl and looking like your pulling jumpers and cardigans off the clearance rack of M&S.

Loving how she's tilted her hips so far backwards to appear super slim and humblebrags about it...."plenty of water and short walks" Such a body posi role model.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Woooooowwww. Just lives lost, no news here. What a garbage human being.
Actually floored by this post of his. It's so inconsiderate and disgusting towards those who lost their lives and those who lost their loved one.
By that logic let's have no obituaries anymore, especially for older people. Not newsworthy after all.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually floored by this post of his. It's so inconsiderate and disgusting towards those who lost their lives and those who lost their loved one.
By that logic let's have no obituaries anymore, especially for older people. Not newsworthy after all.
Right? He wants people to cry him a river because he got laid off, though is still getting paid, but has not an ounce of empathy for actual peoples lives. I also can't stand how people talk about older people dying to covid like it's less of a big deal because they're old, they're still people, they have families too. Ughhh he makes me sick to my stomach.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
You wouldn't wish it on anyone and I certainly don't on them but can you imagine how quickly the narrative would change if they lost someone to covid?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m sure it’s heartbreaking news to their families 😕View attachment 527721
how insensitive 😕

Right? He wants people to cry him a river because he got laid off, though is still getting paid, but has not an ounce of empathy for actual peoples lives. I also can't stand how people talk about older people dying to covid like it's less of a big deal because they're old, they're still people, they have families too. Ughhh he makes me sick to my stomach.
Spoilt entitled snowflakes is what they are

• Heart
Reactions: 10
35813FCA-9C83-45C9-9E82-09B5027FA5D2.jpeg

Considering her “best friend” Hannah Witton is currently trying to conceive and has not yet been successful, it feels particularly unnecessary for Melanie to comment that she can’t be on the video because of her baby. Just say something else, don’t reference your kid in everything. She’s such a tit friend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
View attachment 528127
Considering her “best friend” Hannah Witton is currently trying to conceive and has not yet been successful, it feels particularly unnecessary for Melanie to comment that she can’t come because of her baby. Just say something else, don’t reference your kid in everything. She’s such a tit friend.
Especially as it reads like the child's an inconvenience :rolleyes: I'm sure Hannah and many others would be glad to have that " inconvenience.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
View attachment 528127
Considering her “best friend” Hannah Witton is currently trying to conceive and has not yet been successful, it feels particularly unnecessary for Melanie to comment that she can’t be on the video because of her baby. Just say something else, don’t reference your kid in everything. She’s such a tit friend.
She literally can’t say anything without mentioning the baby especially if she gets to complain about him or blame him for something. She just needed to say ‘oh I miss these! Can’t wait to catch up with this video!’ Support your friend, don’t make it about yourself.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 528194

👏👏👏👏👏 Someone needs to take the 2 bleeping phones off these spanners
He's actually making the entire aviation campaign look bad.

Customers putting their trust in pilots to bring us to our destination safely and you have a pilot for a massive company openly display how little he values other people's life.

I'd literally paddle a canoe quicker than I would set foot on a plane he's flying.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.