Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s 3 active GP practices in Skerries, all of which have multiple doctors, however two of them aren’t currently taking on patients that aren’t related to another patient. But, I have heard anecdotally from friends who had moved away and come back and needed to register with a GP, there’s no wait list. They just apologise that they aren’t taking on patients and recommend other practices in the likes of Balbriggan or Rush that may be taking patients on.

I'm not in the business of defending Melanie, but I do think negative experiences with GPs are incredibly common, I have had a fair few of my own. However, we know that Melanie lacks basic communications skills and probably isn’t telling her doctor all of the necessary details. She also thinks she knows best so no matter what the doctor was going to suggest or prescribe, it was always going to be wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Just noticed how she wrote “my first born is EBF”.. 😂 If I have one baby, wouldn’t I refer to him as “my baby”? Why would I write first born if I don’t have a second or third born? 🤣 wtf Melanie, you dumb?!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just noticed how she wrote “my first born is EBF”.. 😂 If I have one baby, wouldn’t I refer to him as “my baby”? Why would I write first born if I don’t have a second or third born? 🤣 wtf Melanie, you dumb?!
Unless she's already pregnant with baby number 2? I agree it's a strange way to phrase it if you only have one child!

Reactions: 8
Only 5 mins into listening and it just sounds like she needs to get off her phone for more than 5 mins 😂

Update: milo woke up and she's gone to see if she can shove her tit in his mouth (her words) after waiting a whopping 2 minutes to see if he falls back to sleep 💀

Update 2: my baby is soooo heavy you guyeesss

Update 3: bayybeeee shhhh we need to do a quickfire round
I don’t understand how that girl sexualises everything. Shoving my tit in the babies mouth. Like come on I’m not asking for her to say I’m gonna use my breast to try and get him back to sleep but Atleast say I’m gonna try and feed him and see if he goes back to sleep. We get it Mel you bleeping breast feed your son but I think words like tits are just vulgar and should not be used in the same sentence with your babies mouth.Tit is a word you’d use with your friends on a night out “hey do my tits look big in this dress”when ever my son sees my boobs he always says mamas boobies I couldn’t imagine my 2year old coming up and pointing to my boobs and saying mamas tits

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I don’t understand how that girl sexualises everything. Shoving my tit in the babies mouth. Like come on I’m not asking for her to say I’m gonna use my breast to try and get him back to sleep but Atleast say I’m gonna try and feed him and see if he goes back to sleep. We get it Mel you bleeping breast feed your son but I think words like tits are just vulgar and should not be used in the same sentence with your babies mouth.Tit is a word you’d use with your friends on a night out “hey do my tits look big in this dress”when ever my son sees my boobs he always says mamas boobies I couldn’t imagine my 2year old coming up and pointing to my boobs and saying mamas tits
Exactly. I put my boob/breast/ nipple in my kids mouth for feeding.

I put my tits in my boyfriends mouth for foreplay.

language is important 🙄 (I don’t breastfeed though because I’m a horrible parent who gives my baby the equivalent of junk food. That and he has a tongue tie so wouldn’t have been able to latch on anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️)

Reactions: 17
Isn't she?
I understood EBF to mean that the baby doesn't get anything but breast milk. No other food or even wwter. And she started feeding the child solids a while back, right?
But maybe I am mistaken

Reactions: 5
Pads, poo spray, condoms and cheap leggings....really scraping the barrel here for an influencer, my money's on flatulence or anti bloat tablets next 😂

Seriously though, no beauty/clothes brand wants to work with her, even Jess got a boohoo sponsorship along with her fabletics one. Think Melanie's time has passed for being an influencer

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I understood EBF to mean that the baby doesn't get anything but breast milk. No other food or even wwter. And she started feeding the child solids a while back, right?
But maybe I am mistaken
Oh interesting. I always assumed it meant that they were breastfed - no bottles (breast milk or formula) The more you know eh!

Reactions: 1
Again with the PCOS sob story 🙄 she will never get how triggering this is, will she?!
What does she mean she got "diagnosed" with "PCO" but doesn't have PCOS. And no a Dr jotting down "PCOS symptoms" isn't a diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What does she mean she got "diagnosed" with "PCO" but doesn't have PCOS. And no a Dr jotting down "PCOS symptoms" isn't a diagnosis.
Absolutely! And the person she’s replying to is struggling with infertility and Melanie is going on about her zero struggle with getting pregnant and “fear” that she thought she was not young to have babies? Out of all her shittiness and general bullshit, her playing PCO sympathy card has got to be her worst! She cannot stoop any lower than this.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Is discharge taboo!? News to me.
Not in my mind, it's just like any other normal bodily function .. I think labelling it as taboo is her way of convincing herself she's all controversial.

So she's taking about how vulva's should only ever be washed with water (?!), I've seen this said a few times online and I am so bleeping confused!

Obviously vagina's themselves should be left alone but there is no way in hell I'm not cleaning my vulva daily with (a gentle) soap. Just like feet and underarms, the area sweats, I cannot imagine water alone doing the job?! Anyone else?

Edit: I've just realised she's a hypocrite to say that anyway - isn't she having regular baths with soap/bubble bath/shower gel or whatever she adds? So she's soaking in a lot more than water all the time. duck she's thick.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I would never use anything like soap on my vulva, only water. It can mess up the PH balance in your vag and you can get infections, even just using it on your vulva. But each to their own, some people are more sensitive to that than others.

Also I don't believe anything that she has been "diagnosed" with.

Reactions: 12
I would never use anything like soap on my vulva, only water. It can mess up the PH balance in your vag and you can get infections, even just using it on your vulva. But each to their own, some people are more sensitive to that than others.

Also I don't believe anything that she has been "diagnosed" with.
Fair enough, some are probably more susceptible than others. I've never had any infections so no need to move away from soap.

Reactions: 5
I would argue that age is almost secondary when having a baby (ofc as long as you're an adult etc). It's more important to be in a stage in your life where you are able to dedicate all this time and energy to another person and also to be able to financially support a child. My mother had me at 35 because that's when she was finally done with schooling and had a stable career and a house to raise a family in and then had my brother at 39. She was hardly "old" and she got to live her life fully before becoming a mother, which is important if you don't want to end up resenting your child.

Melanie's 31 and living in an attic, unstable income, no plans to settle into a house any time soon, but already thinking about a second kid. I think a lot of it comes from a desire to tick all the boxes in the "pilot wife" fantasy scenario than from a genuine want to be a mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I would argue that age is almost secondary when having a baby (ofc as long as you're an adult etc). It's more important to be in a stage in your life where you are able to dedicate all this time and energy to another person and also to be able to financially support a child. My mother had me at 35 because that's when she was finally done with schooling and had a stable career and a house to raise a family in and then had my brother at 39. She was hardly "old" and she got to live her life fully before becoming a mother, which is important if you don't want to end up resenting your child.

Melanie's 31 and living in an attic, unstable income, no plans to settle into a house any time soon, but already thinking about a second kid. I think a lot of it comes from a desire to tick all the boxes in the "pilot wife" fantasy scenario than from a genuine want to be a mother.
All of this, it's honestly like the best case scenario for someone who had an unexpected teenage pregnancy to still be living with the parents and a baby and partner under the one roof, they could have waited, they could have rented, they could have moved in with her dad. Realistically they had dozens of other better options but they picked the one that allowed them to play the pity card the most, they're both narcissists

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.