Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First post, long time lurker. Is it just me or in her latest story is her baby forward facing in the car seat? Surely not??

Reactions: 7
I'm all for being open about sex, and it's a topic I personally feel should be discussed more as it's still so taboo in this country. But CHRIST. Save that chat for your mates 🤢😂

She wants to be a Samantha type character, but she just comes across really insecure and needy. Must be a familial trait 😎 they both act like they're so wild and crazy. No offence, kissing girls, cowgirl position, and BJs are fairly vanilla in this day and age gals....😂
She can’t wait to get out to the pub looking like Red Riding hood after the wolf got a hold of her 🐺
32E577C3-2A70-44E1-A92D-17C05E8EF103.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
First post, long time lurker. Is it just me or in her latest story is her baby forward facing in the car seat? Surely not??
It looks like it but she usually sits in the back with him it’s just the angle I think, although anything’s possible with her he’s so advanced for his age 😅

Yeah I don’t see what’s so amazing about that dress 🤨😂 her nails are freshly done also
I've noticed her nails for a while i was wondering were they just glued on she had an animal print on them last week there's no way she'd be able to do them herself .

Reactions: 8
Phew I hope so, cos it’s not recommended til at least 15 months. That’s just so crazy if that’s the case. Hoping she has more sense than that. But yeah, of course he’s so advanced 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think he's facing back....who knows though. The pair of them are thick as cow tit....but I didn't think they'd be so dim about safety til I saw his bouncer on the counter 😫 that broke my heart. No excuse and no need. He's super active there aren't enough precautions you can take

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Funny she didn't have much to say about toxic masculinity when the news of Sarah Everard came out but has alot to say about it in regards to something piers Morgan said 3 years ago. I'm not familiar with piers Morgan other than he's a tit disturber, does anyone actually think of him as influential?

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Thought she was soooo prooouuudddd of not having any lines you goise 🙌

The scowl must be leaving it's mark finally 🙃
Screenshot_20210331-210329__01.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Funny she didn't have much to say about toxic masculinity when the news of Sarah Everard came out but has alot to say about it in regards to something piers Morgan said 3 years ago. I'm not familiar with piers Morgan other than he's a tit disturber, does anyone actually think of him as influential?
No one:
Literally nobody:

Melanie:

1617225489325.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The breastmilk will protect Milo from being forward facing.

Thanks for all the love with regards to my Dad and COVID. Pretty sure year tbh but I think we can all say the same. Bonus is I don't live in an attic.

tit year, even.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She thinks she’s oh so clever and topical posting against Piers Morgan (2018) when in fact it just makes her look petty, self serving and stupid. Her comments back on justifying it are baffling & manipulative.

Waiting for it to be deleted in a day or two once it’s done it’s job of bumping up her engagement.

She’s the real troll in the parent’s attic (not basement) 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Posting re Piers years after the fact just makes her look bleeping insane. Did she make a literal computer file reminder to have a go at him about it once she had a hypothetical child? She isn’t all there upstairs.

Or is it just classic Melanie Murphy, 3 years late to the trend? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
why is thomas acting like the aviation sector will never recover from this?? the moment travel is allowed, people are gonna duck off to anywhere and everywhere, is he daft?? it's not like people are NEVER gonna travel ever again. and once again, he needs to stop acting like ireland is the only country that has decided to suspend air travel as if the entire world isn't going through the same tit. what balding moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
i noticed on tiktok an irish air stewardess was showing her everyday life working for AL...she recently got a flight to New York and was scheduled for her next shift in 2 days....showed her wearing her mask on the flight and discussed getting COVID swabs and so on...so there are flights just not as many...there are people in aviation still working...pilots, cabin crew....but Thomas isn’t being offered flights or work...maybe aviation isn’t dying....he’s just not being given work because they don’t want him there...just interesting that this persons work was continuing as was her colleagues in AL....

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
why is thomas acting like the aviation sector will never recover from this?? the moment travel is allowed, people are gonna duck off to anywhere and everywhere, is he daft?? it's not like people are NEVER gonna travel ever again. and once again, he needs to stop acting like ireland is the only country that has decided to suspend air travel as if the entire world isn't going through the same tit. what balding moron.
I can understand his points about grounded planes being detrimental to the industry because airlines carry massive overheads, whether they are in the air or not. But it's a necessary evil in a pandemic, covid got carried around the world because of travel.

But he's wrong in thinking the world owes him a living. He got unlucky with the timing of it all but he look a risk by taking out a huge loan to do his training. That is no one else's responsibility but his. There are no guarantees in life and all that ...

He's perfectly capable of getting a job in another industry (or be handed a job by his father as he's done in the past) but he won't because he's above all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
This will never leave my mind.

Who even are you chicken? You wouldn't last the guts of an hour on the floors of a hospital.

20210401_103002.jpg

And you know, for all her virtue signalling about those less fortunate. I've never seen her once volunteer her time for anything pre covid.

She's spent more time promoting the aviation campaign than she ever did for any charity/fundraiser/cause on her platforms

Tell me again how you are an empath who carries the weigh of the world on her shoulders 😂

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I thought my break from Melanie would last longer but had to come back because she keeps popping on my Facebook. Wtf was that Dublin Live article?!! So many other newspapers/blogs gave them coverage too. It’s so unfair, Melanie needs to duck off from mainstream media and being treated as “Irish influencer”. She contributes nothing of value. Anyway, imagine being Melanie’s doctor and listening to her tell him/her that they should throw their degree down the bin because Melanie knows better 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
This will never leave my mind.

Who even are you chicken? You wouldn't last the guts of an hour on the floors of a hospital.

View attachment 509014

And you know, for all her virtue signalling about those less fortunate. I've never seen her once volunteer her time for anything pre covid.

She's spent more time promoting the aviation campaign than she ever did for any charity/fundraiser/cause on her platforms

Tell me again how you are an empath who carries the weigh of the world on her shoulders 😂
She also hasn't volunteered her time during covid and probably won't after either.
It's all self serving at best. Call for more help for people losing their livelihoods, by all means. But to only do it for one particular branch of the whole tree is just a bit hypocritical and it's valid to question her reasons for doing so.
And what I find so infuriating, is that her, Thomas and the aviation petition channels, always accuse everyone of fear mongering when they mention how covid will affect the future and how dire it could be. And all the while they themselves paint the future in the grimmest light ever. Stuff like "There won't be any planes to bring medicine, PPE, deceased family members and necessary goods to Ireland if you don't sign the petition". That's fear mongering in its purest form. There will be repercussions for sure in the aviation industry, but to tell people this is playing on their fears and will affect their mental health adversely in an immense way.
She loves to talk so much about mental health and the impact covid had on everyone's state of mind, how many suffer and that is of course true and devastating.
But at the same time she has absolutely no consideration for how her posts contribute to that. She whines about not being able to afford a house on a 6 figure salary with a pilot husband. Where does that leave the rest of people? Their salary, even with the student loan debt and Thomas on reduced pay, is the ABSOLUTE dream for many. It's going to make people even more anxious and feel like it's impossible to achieve buying a house. She calls a three bedroom house her dad lives in "a shoebox". For many a three bedroom would be an amazing upgrade and her belittling that will be tit for their mental state as well.

I thought my break from Melanie would last longer but had to come back because she keeps popping on my Facebook. Wtf was that Dublin Live article?!! So many other newspapers/blogs gave them coverage too. It’s so unfair, Melanie needs to duck off from mainstream media and being treated as “Irish influencer”. She contributes nothing of value. Anyway, imagine being Melanie’s doctor and listening to her tell him/her that they should throw their degree down the bin because Melanie knows better 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄
Wth is this post?? Is she for real?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.