Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was banging on about not having any money for the gift bla bla bla....you know, so he went down the “pull the heartstrings route” instead.

how much did that cryptex set him back 😐

Reactions: 14
He was banging on about not having any money for the gift bla bla bla....you know, so he went down the “pull the heartstrings route” instead.

And the locket, the price of printing a months worth of photos. He's a wee camera bleep. Very conveniently timed to look husband goals, look down trodden and victimised and that he was just scrapping by financially while reminding everyone just how thoughtful he is.

I wonder if EI gave him a talking to, telling him not to address the article again, putting his IG private and shutting the hell up on Twitter. How anyone can take him serious talking about saving aviation after his self serving sob story is beyond me.

Reactions: 19
And the locket, the price of printing a months worth of photos. He's a wee camera bleep. Very conveniently timed to look husband goals, look down trodden and victimised and that he was just scrapping by financially while reminding everyone just how thoughtful he is.

I wonder if EI gave him a talking to, telling him not to address the article again, putting his IG private and shutting the hell up on Twitter. How anyone can take him serious talking about saving aviation after his self serving sob story is beyond me.
He loves himself, always eye bleeping himself in the background waiting to get on screen, the whole thing was so self indulgent and honestly boring, I might not like Mel but her vlogs are usually an ounce more entertaining (entertaining is a strong word) than this.... yes I’m 24 hours behind and I still have 12 min 😂

I doubt EL give a tit, his ego is bruised because he’s getting the piss ripped out of him 😂 he’ll be back

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Just searched with the old Google because of curiosity, this is one of the first results (and looks like the one in the video, with the box and all): https://noblecollection.co.uk/product/cryptex/

£160!!!!!! And most of them seem to be around the same price. For something that is very niche and seems like a one-use thing you retrieve from the 'miscellaneous' drawer every couple of years once you remember about it again (haha), it's a LOT of money.

If Thomas wanted to save money, he could have bought a mini version which is about £35; the locket would have fit in easily.

Could have saved over a HUNDRED pounds, but I guess it's throwaway money for him☠

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just searched with the old Google because of curiosity, this is one of the first results (and looks like the one in the video, with the box and all): https://noblecollection.co.uk/product/cryptex/

£160!!!!!! And most of them seem to be around the same price. For something that is very niche and seems like a one-use thing you retrieve from the 'miscellaneous' drawer every couple of years once you remember about it again (haha), it's a LOT of money.

If Thomas wanted to save money, he could have bought a mini version which is about £35; the locket would have fit in easily.

Could have saved over a HUNDRED pounds, but I guess it's throwaway money for him☠
she’ll probably put it on the company expenses account, like she used to do with lunches and outfits 😂 it was all for content anyway!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Sorry I didn't explain, that's Lauren Bejaoui's ma 😂😂😂. I wonder does she have some connection to them or the industry. Or maybe just cos her daughters an insta hun she's triggered by "trolls" 😂😂.
Omfg 🤣 How is it 'online bullying' or 'commenting on someone's private business' when they were litetally talking about things that Melanie and Thomas have put online themselves?
Under an article which they had written about themselves, may I add.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why didn’t she snap up those checks Murphy Manor would’ve been well established by now 🧇

• Haha
Reactions: 8
looks fascinating
It was two yrs ago but if she wanted the big house ,family etc why turn down so much work (considering she doesn't seem to have many brand deals now ) she must've been relying on Thomas as the breadwinner and her taking a backseat but it's turned out so bad for her 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
It was two yrs ago but if she wanted the big house ,family etc why turn down so much work (considering she doesn't seem to have many brand deals now ) she must've been relying on Thomas as the breadwinner and her taking a backseat but it's turned out so bad for her 😐
Yes she thought she had it made. Now she's stuck peddling drab-letics and other shite no one wants

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Would be awful for Milo to grow up without his family, his aunts, uncles, grandparents....In Manchester, 40 min + free flights away from Dublin.

how is Jessica these days mel? 😐
*tumbleweed*

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
View attachment 505440
Do you think she just can’t spell Taoiseach or what? 😂😂🙄
No, she's already practicing her west brit status for the arduous emigration to Manchester!!

It'll all be captured on vlogs. Mel's inspo will be taken from Saoirse Ronan in Brooklyn and Rose Dawson,Titanic.

She'll be waving her dad off *insert ugly kim K crying face* from the big bad ship, sporting a headscarf while the editing software plays the titanic theme tune.

Thomas is skipping and doing finger guns in the background and baby Milo is lying face down on the deck.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Why didn’t she snap up those checks Murphy Manor would’ve been well established by now 🧇
So she's basically saying that she as a person can be summed up as, poo spray, condoms and cheap leggings??? I can't 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.