Melanie Murphy #10 the erratic, mel-odramatic, fascist in the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband works in EI I tried to make him let me screenshot some of the group convos with his friends. Thomas is notttt very popular.

Sending you love ❤
Welcome to the thread!

Oh please tell us what they say about the pair of them without obviously giving away tmi.

I'm three glasses of wine in and finished reading the dublinlive FB comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My husband works in EI I tried to make him let me screenshot some of the group convos with his friends. Thomas is notttt very popular.

Sending you love ❤
like @Dearreader I would love to hear what they think but if it gives your husband away then definitely leave it.

Only 16 people have signed the petition today. Such a successful article 🙄💅🏻
up to 19 people today. It’ll be on the steps of the dail in no time

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sat down to read my book an hour ago and thought "I'll just check tattle quickly first"...famous last words.

Honestly, Mel is, well Mel, but the more Thomas is so clearly not really in touch with reality, the more I wonder how much of a negative influence he has had on her too.

And that video from their wedding, it's just them listing off adjectives about one another. When asked what I love about my partner I can do better than "kind, caring, funny". It was just so devoid of any personality or personalisation. Do they even really know one another?

• Haha
  • Heart
8518D19D-28AA-4CC2-9165-AAA0681F84BC.jpeg

comment of the day for me

EF20BE6C-596C-41E4-9B52-ACE662220F19.jpeg

sorry for the double post but it’s a comment section that keeps on giving 😂 I’m sitting with a face mask and a glass of whiskey, cackling on my own while the baby is in bed and my SO is playing some online gaming thing with his friends.

2021 has its positives

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG ! they'll never live this down Thomas hasn't tweeted in hours 😂 I can sense smoke coming out of her ears reading here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
OMG ! they'll never live this down Thomas hasn't tweeted in hours 😂 I can sense smoke coming out of her ears reading here 🤣

He's sobbing trolls down the blower to the line manager as we speak and Mel's dangle feeding milo over the bed talking over Thomas, singing moo I'm a cow. It's all very tense. Mel's thinking if ya had a head a hair I'd wool it off ya, yeh whiney shitehawk, take the baby so I can figure out how to make this all about *me*

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
He's sobbing trolls down the blower to the line manager as we speak and Mel's dangle feeding milo over the bed talking over Thomas, singing moo I'm a cow. It's all very tense. Mel's thinking if ya had a head a hair I'd wool it off ya whiney shitehawk, take the baby so I can figure out how to make this all about *me*
Laughing so hard at this 🤣 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That article, the nerve of them!!

It is obvious at this point that these idiots have been festering in a pit of negativity up in that attic for far too long, in a bubble of their own bullshit with zero idea how the real world works. The fact that they would go begging for a fecking news article to complain about how hard THEY have it is shameful.

Melanie: ‘I know I’m not going to end up on the streets because I have savings’

… ‘but his debt is my debt.” Yet again it’s HER savings but HIS debt. The same debt that is her ticket to the pilot wife label she so desperately wants, for the status and the money that it will bring in time. I sincerely hope at that point when she tries to spend it all on stupid designer coats and overpriced nut bars he tells her to back off HIS money.

You’re not going to end up on the streets because your in-laws are allowing you to live rent free under their roof first and foremost. That and the 6 figure income you claim has been unchanged by the pandemic. If it weren’t for Thomas’s family enabling them to sit on all that money (confirmed now to be at least 100k) they might actually have to spend some of it, on you know, RENT. Like normal adults!

The fact that nowhere in that article did they express gratitude to Thomas’s parents or an awareness that they are more fortunate than most to be able to live there for free is just so disrespectful to the O’Rourke’s. My parents would never let that tit fly, it’d be ‘‘Oh no my dear, you have sadly mistaken our generosity for FORCE. Now get the hell out of our house and go and fend for yourself you ungrateful little shits’

And Dexxie124 thank you for sharing, you've made my year with that gold!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
How does this narrative work alongside your woe is me no job to pay off my 100k debt??

Is he backtracking because someone in HR finally had a private word? Like I don't see him calling out AI on Twitter just gov heads, why? Sorry I just found it such an odd response to a randomer on twitter on an AI post like wtf dude.

Mel and co are quite the soap opera of 2021. Of all the Irish "influencers" causing tit shows rn, mel is right up there. Thanks for the entertainment girl 😂😂

Edited to add this.. his view is so narrow I really want to respond but I cba to deal with her, or her fleabags wrecking my head. I need to stop reading his replies to tit on twitter, it's making me so angry. The distorted view in his bleeping bubble.. ahhhhh! *breathes* 🙈

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Just woke up an hour ago and couldn’t go back to sleep.... so I just checked Tattle to see all of this mess unravel.

Those FB comments “Hes closer to the sky that way” 😂

There’s nothing wrong with living with your parents at 30. I amn’t (look! a Melanie word!) 30 yet but I wish I could live with my parents to save on rent! It’d save me a fortune! But unfortunately I emigrated across the ocean, and need €1,000 and 9 hours to get back home. But it’s been so nice having an influencer like Melanie who totally relates and understands! Clare is so far 🥲😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The odd zoom meeting, would he go away and shite. Try having boxes of physical files cluttering up your home because your job works primarily with actual paperwork as opposed to having it all online 🙄 or those in the passport office who can't do anything as the files are too confidential. Not to mention people who worked in offices are also feeling pure isolated and going through trying times of their own, but noooooo, it's just the odd zoom meeting sure, right you are dumbdumb. 👍

Reactions: 27
Dublin Live did us all a favor. All the people commenting on the article saying how outrageous Melanie and Thomas are cannot be labelled as haters or trolls. They are on a public forum, its not tattle, they're commenting using their private facebook accounts, they're just regular people thus giving them protection and credibility because as we know, Melanie is able to block, control and delete comments from people and label them as trolls but on this one she cannot do anything and she cannot cry troll. It is a God send.

This tit show is now permanent, it is immortal- all of her lies. I know they're also on here, we have lots of screenshots and proof but Tattle isn't as well known as facebook and dublin live. She cannot hide anything anymore. She has been caught. I am eagerly waiting to see how she's going to damage control her way out of this.... crying on her insta story? a podcast with the loser pilot? an instagram break because of bullying? We shall see.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Dublin Live did us all a favor. All the people commenting on the article saying how outrageous Melanie and Thomas are cannot be labelled as haters or trolls. They are on a public forum, its not tattle, they're commenting using their private facebook accounts, they're just regular people thus giving them protection and credibility because as we know, Melanie is able to block, control and delete comments from people and label them as trolls but on this one she cannot do anything and she cannot cry troll. It is a God send.

This tit show is now permanent, it is immortal- all of her lies. I know they're also on here, we have lots of screenshots and proof but Tattle isn't as well known as facebook and dublin live. She cannot hide anything anymore. She has been caught. I am eagerly waiting to see how she's going to damage control her way out of this.... crying on her insta story? a podcast with the loser pilot? an instagram break because of bullying? We shall see.
I can feel the PND card about to be played. They've brought this on themselves. They'd do well to take a proper social media break, and stop digging the hole deeper. His parents must be mortified. I'd be so ashamed of my son carrying on like that with regards to their living situation. What a slap in the face.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.