Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It doesn't stop her begging as well. A few months ago she was moaning about beggers on tik tok , didn't take her long to jump on the begger express with the rest of them.
I wasn't talking about her begging - I agree she does that. I think it's wrong, especially since she has come into money after her case with the NHS - she's probably got more money than most gifters have. I was purely commenting on her health

Reactions: 3
It doesn't stop her begging as well. A few months ago she was moaning about beggers on tik tok , didn't take her long to jump on the begger express with the rest of them.
And surely if she only has so much energy in a day she should be using it spending time and doing things with her kids, not wasting all that precious energy on a tiktok live just to pull at people's heart strings for sympathy when they see her struggling, just so people will send her more gifts/money.

Reactions: 7
And surely if she only has so much energy in a day she should be using it spending time and doing things with her kids, not wasting all that precious energy on a tiktok live just to pull at people's heart strings for sympathy when they see her struggling, just so people will send her more gifts/money.
Exactly begging an arguing the toss with strangers on tik tok

Reactions: 4
Her health is brought in to question when she behaves like that but supposedly can't work. She could easily get a job on the phones.

Reactions: 6
I think it’s far too much of an oversimplification to just tell disabled people to just ‘work from home’. I regularly see this type of comment on disabled peoples tiktok pages and I don’t think people seem to realize that it’s not that easy, when you’re disabled you often have medical appointments to attend and some days are worse than others to the point you can’t even get out of bed, let alone drag yourself to a computer, put on your customer service voice and do a job.
No employer is going to take on someone like that when they’re trying to run a business, they need reliable staff, let’s be serious here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As someone that works on the phones it's easily doable for her .I managed to get one that's working from home all the time as well so if she finds one like that then she wouldn't need to travel either .however if she has got heart problems and gets a bad customer that's shouting and screaming that won't help and like the previous poster said if there having to have loads of days of becasue some days a bad day .it wouldnt wash over with the managers.however I thought she was working ? She's doing her comedy gigs ? .I will say though I havnt seen them both battle in ages or be live other than when they did the live the other day .they have hardly been live

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where DHB’s response is? Mel said in her new video he made a response but I can’t see it!

Reactions: 2
If it was the one that got taken down yesterday .it wasn't really a response it was just saying that jaynes upset and its not fair going for her and stuff

Reactions: 1
If it was the one that got taken down yesterday .it wasn't really a response it was just saying that jaynes upset and its not fair going for her and stuff
I didn’t see it
It was on his 101 account
I don’t think anyone knows if it was taken down or he removed it. Probably the former
All I know is, nobody is letting sleeping dogs lie
It looks like season 666 is coming to a screen nearby soon

I didn’t see it
It was on his 101 account
I don’t think anyone knows if it was taken down or he removed it. Probably the former
All I know is, nobody is letting sleeping dogs lie
It looks like season 666 is coming to a screen nearby soon
Never ending drama why won’t sleeping dogs lie

Reactions: 2
As I said yesterday why can’t her daft husband get a job. He has his own kids to provide for too. He was saying he was her carer before, more like another bone idle begging bastard leeching off other people. Why would you want to be with a man like that 🙄

I'm sure before he left his job to help her .he was a postman .surely he can go back as its it'd only essentially in the morning he would be be gone

I'm sure before he left his job to help her .he was a postman .surely he can go back as its it'd only essentially in the morning he would be be gone
He left his job before being in a relationship with Mel.

To be fair, I dont think its fair to say she's able to work, noone actually knows her abilities and as said above, to assume people with disabilities can just work from home and that be fine, is silly. Disabled doesn't just mean "unable to leave the house". Plus, she does do gigs and that's on her own timetable, where she can attempt to manage her health around it - that's work isn't it?

I do agree roadman ralph could be out working, but again, we don't know the situation. They have 6 kids between them, and whether you believe her health issues or not, he does care for her and do pretty much everything for her. They both seem to have stopped the battling (so far) so aslong as they're not fiddling the system (which there's no proof of) then why does it matter how they manage to live financially? If I had decent money sat in the bank, I'd choose not to work either😂

If they go back to battling each other and trying to get gifts constantly again, then fair enough. That's insensitive of them to ask for money from people who's financial situation they don't know when they're sat on a huge NHS payout

• Heart
Reactions: 5
As someone that works on the phones it's easily doable for her .I managed to get one that's working from home all the time as well so if she finds one like that then she wouldn't need to travel either .however if she has got heart problems and gets a bad customer that's shouting and screaming that won't help and like the previous poster said if there having to have loads of days of becasue some days a bad day .it wouldnt wash over with the managers.however I thought she was working ? She's doing her comedy gigs ? .I will say though I havnt seen them both battle in ages or be live other than when they did the live the other day .they have hardly been live

It doesn't stop her shouting and screaming does it she got more mouth than a cows got cnut.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That's why we have the disability act and occupational health and reasonable adjustments to help support people who do want to work. Not every body can work but she would rather beg for money and that is what I find disgusting.

That's why we have the disability act and occupational health and reasonable adjustments to help support people who do want to work. Not every body can work but she would rather beg for money and that is what I find disgusting.
Her heart failure don't stop her getting pumped by hobosexual Ralph does it. Her toy boy. He must be really stuck for a place to live. If I had a bag of dicks I wouldn't give her one 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her heart failure don't stop her getting pumped by hobosexual Ralph does it. Her toy boy. He must be really stuck for a place to live. If I had a bag of dicks I wouldn't give her one 🤢🤢🤢🤢
I reckon he’s with her for the pay out !! Like , no hate , but what’s special about her ? She is and looks 50 years older than him too

I reckon he’s with her for the pay out !! Like , no hate , but what’s special about her ? She is and looks 50 years older than him too
He is a massive Ponce. No one falls in love faster than a bloke with no place to stay. They knew each other 5 minutes and got married. With a about 40 people all from tik tok they hardly knew 🤣 just shows how well they are both liked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They obviously had some sort of affair it was strange how they was such good friends kept doing loads together .he broke up with his missus and then next thing they both got together