Mel Moon 'Comedian'

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she couldn't drink because of her heart medication? She's doing shots of pure pink gin (announced herself that its 37.5%) and having a literal disco on live right now (by herself whilst dualling the husband)

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I thought she couldn't drink because of her heart medication? She's doing shots of pure pink gin (announced herself that its 37.5%) and having a literal disco on live right now (by herself whilst dualling the husband)
Another lying low life beg

Reactions: 2
What night was it when she was drunk?

also where her beloved Hubby?
Sunday I think yet she don’t get anxiety getting hyped up for gifts live for hours another one for sympathy gifts !!
He’s Probably begging in another room

Reactions: 2
More like beer fear “anxiety” . Heart problems or not. She’s a beggy witch and her toy boy jobless little wannabe gangster husband is just as bad. He’s with her for the payout, he’s with her for what she will leave. I’m sorry but if your on deaths door, drinking, smoking, chugging copious amounts of shite of fizzy, and I hate to think of the food she consumes , then you wouldn’t be doing any of this. She got back in the good books of people by doing the charity stuff for that toddler. She’s now abused that and is using her own agenda to gain money. duck off Mel, and try some salad, or try a job, or ya fella can try one too.

Reactions: 9
The way she shouts and screams I just can't believe a word she says about an illness.

Reactions: 6
Oh yeah so it’s come down. Alcohol is a depressant. This always happens a day or two afterwards.

her heart will take longer to get the toxins eradicated from her body from the alcohol, it affects the kidney function etc so yeah it will be today that she’s feeling groggy and down. Alcohol isn’t worth it what so ever.

Reactions: 8
Topic of conversation DHB they’re obsessed with him it’s funny because they both don’t like the truth YOUR BEGS end of !!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7