Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tryger88

VIP Member
Yet again tiktok blessed me with her live on my fyp yesterday, she totally lost the plot saying national service should be brought back just because people dare to have an opinion on her :ROFLMAO:
Then someone commented about tiktok being bad since the gifts and she went on a batshit crazy rant to justify the gifting 🤭

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

lozza96

VIP Member
They all act like these battles are really important, it’s so cringey! I would love to see the exact amount they actually earn off this ridiculousness and how much is declared. Do Alfie and Mel have agents?
They just have tiktok live ones .not proper ones who would get them ads and stuff just ones for the lives .I think Mel does have a agent for her comedian shit

Tryger88

VIP Member
Im sure 6k didn’t make much of a dent though:ROFLMAO:
It obviously did because in the live I watched she had the guy who did her teeth in the background and it was basically promoting them, she was obviously doing it for some discount or for a payment of any booking they got from her Live, so yeh, she's still a weasel chasing the money on tiktok.

Last edited:

itsmeeee9876

Chatty Member
He is a massive Ponce. No one falls in love faster than a bloke with no place to stay. They knew each other 5 minutes and got married. With a about 40 people all from tik tok they hardly knew 🤣 just shows how well they are both liked.
Exactly this , he just saw ching ching and that was it !!! I don’t even think he has mates , never seen him with any ! Strange kid

anonauntie

VIP Member
So leave by TT as caught out?

I seen a video yesterday on TT it was Mel chasing someone and the person had said they had sent the video to the DWP to say she was claiming she was more ill than she says or something 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
basically someone had sent the videos to dwp to say she was lying about her illness. Her reply was, those videos were actually last year (which she could prove as it’s all on her her page dates etc) and her health has got worse since

mumz

VIP Member
My daughter who is more techy than me
Just said the phone number on Mel’s screenshot
Is the person who shared the shot to Mel
Happy to be put right if got that wrong

Not gonna lie, I'd quite like to hear the infamous Kath's voice notes 😂
No doubt a cease and desist is being prepared as we speak lol

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
For some reason this woman was wearing a hood over her head with only her eyes showing, it totally highlights that she's very odd looking.

Disneylover

VIP Member
Sorry wasn’t meaning you said there’s something wrong with it. I know people trolled them for their age gap before. I just meant Alfie looked younger in the videos in his wedding suit than he does normally.
Oh you don’t need to apologise! No surprise about the trolling, tik tok seems a pretty toxic place x

callmekooky

What does DHB think about this wishlist nonsense? What a bloody cheek asking for random strangers to pay for her kids xmas presents. Seriously, get a life....pay for your own xmas like the rest of us.

brahhh

VIP Member
Has she just doxed her own mobile number or someone else’s on her last instagram post

brahhh

VIP Member
Mel just hinted towards maybe raising more, not sure how I feel about that, they've already raised around 13k, life has to go on as normal at some point. Had a few tragic deaths in my family over the years as many others.
Yes nice that they raised the money to give the little boy the send off he deserves as she first quoted ….and I don’t agree with the next stage of giving the parents breathing space by another go fund me ….your child’s death is something you will never recover from ever it’ll get easier but it’s the most awful grieving ever but it’s also happening every day to parents sadly 😢

mumz

VIP Member
What did Mel get banned for?
Does she lose all
The competition beggings?