Mel @mjbyrnex

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes. A screenshot of her mother’s fb showing her full name. It got removed pretty quickly by mods. Mel must watch this thread 24/7 though as she clocked it before it was removed and had made a video! I think going out of your way to find her family members on socials and stalk them is obsessive. They aren’t engaging publicly at all with Mel’s content so it really isn’t fair to invade their privacy.
How is finding someone on Facebook stalking?! Maybe if Mel put a sock in her self obsessed verbal diarrhea it wouldn’t be so easy to find this information! Tattlers are known for keeping receipts and remembering lies that these compulsive liars spout!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
How is finding someone on Facebook stalking?! Maybe if Mel put a sock in her self obsessed verbal diarrhea it wouldn’t be so easy to find this information! Tattlers are known for keeping receipts and remembering lies that these compulsive liars spout!
I’m struggling to understand what’s wrong too! Plenty of threads on here have screenshots of people’s Facebook pages 🤷🏻‍♀️ what else is expected when you make your entire content about someone, of course people are going to be interested about who’s been spoken about! I could understand if people’s exact addresses were being posted on here like door number and street etc, that’s stalking! Looking at someone’s Facebook page is far from stalking!
---
Also just to add, Mel herself has a VERY open Facebook page, she has a photo literally stood on her doorstep with her door number on show, loads of pics of her step children (topless ones of them in the sea) their accounts tagged, her husband has where they live in his bio 🤷🏻‍♀️ do we really think this is the doing of someone who is SO scared of her family finding where she lives so they can come and murder her! She’s an absolute bullshitter and that video acting annoyed is because people are closer to finding out that she chats pure crap for views! Call me what you want for looking but I’m sorry, no one who is scared of being discovered by estranged family would put all that info out there in the public for randoms to find!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Awwww man, I see that the hearing aid gate made the news 😂😭 I did find it funny how me apologising, holding my hands up, correcting misinformation and taking full accountability never made the cut.

Anything that suits her narrative though eh.🙄

Although the information is freely out there in the public realm, I don’t think family names/pictures of them should be posted on here. I don’t think it’s fair on them IMO.

Reactions: 8
I’m struggling to understand what’s wrong too! Plenty of threads on here have screenshots of people’s Facebook pages 🤷🏻‍♀️ what else is expected when you make your entire content about someone, of course people are going to be interested about who’s been spoken about! I could understand if people’s exact addresses were being posted on here like door number and street etc, that’s stalking! Looking at someone’s Facebook page is far from stalking!
I've seen so many similar posts on here too. I hold my hand up I was curious, disgusted by everything and grimly fascinated by the car crash we are witnessing. This whole debacle of Mel using allegations of sexual abuse for financial gain has really stirred up emotions for me and Mel would 100% post family pictures herself and she said she would but she said she'd get arrested if she did due to her brother, accusing her of harassing him.
What sort of person tells the world their mother has had a termination??? Mel does!!! What has that got to do with Mel or anyone??? Was she respecting her mums right to privacy when you overshared that information, I think not.

The picture I posted has gone, I respect everyone's opinions on the matter, it was my choice to post it
However, Mels expose on her whole family & anyone who's crossed her remains online for the world to read, see and watch forever, because not only is it all overshared with malice, it's all acted out like the soap opera Mel is trying to make it.

Mel loves self made drama, it's her modus operandi, and she'll dine of this for days because she loves blaming other people and taking zero accountability herself.

I only know what I know because of what Mel has herself overshared. When she does her drunk lives she reveals allsorts, I told my friend a couple of places Mel & her husband mentioned on their live and my friend knew straight away where she lives now. I haven't posted that information. There is so much I haven't posted. Because a quick 5 min search online yields allsorts when you post your life online! 😳😳😳

I find it absolutely hilarious that Mel talks about "peoples right to privacy!" 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

She also talks about the "audacity".
Funnily enough, what kind of woman has the "audacity" to use alleged sexual abuse, by talking about alleged sexual abuse, so she can flog cheap plastic tat for money once her alleged sexual abuse chats gain traction? Mel has the audacity to do that!!! 🤬🤬🤬

I posted a picture out of curiosity, nothing more nothing less. I see similar family members pictures all over this tattle when discussing the immoral behaviour of their relatives who insidiously use ANY MEANS to flog tat to their followers. I have never seen ANYONE go as low as Mel though, a woman who uses alleged sexual abuse to flog tat. 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
  • Heart
I've seen so many similar posts on here too. I hold my hand up I was curious. This whole debacle of Mel using allegations of sexual abuse for financial gain has really stirred up emotions for me and. Mel would 100% post family pictures herself, but she would get arrested due to the intrusive and offensive things she says about her family on a daily basis!
What sort of person tells the world their mother has had a termination??? Mel does!!! What has that got to do with Mel or anyone??? Was she respecting her mums right to privacy when you overshared that information, I think not.

The picture I posted has gone, I respect everyone's opinions on the matter, it was my choice to post it
However, Mels expose on her whole family & anyone who's crossed her remains online for the world to read, see and watch forever, because not only is it all overshared with malice, it's all acted out like the soap opera Mel is trying to make it.

Mel loves self made drama, it's her modus operandi, and she'll dine of this for days because she loves blaming other people and taking zero accountability herself.

I only know what I know because of what Mel has herself overshared. When she does her drunk lives she reveals allsorts, I told my friend a couple of places Mel & her husband mentioned on their live and my friend knew straight away where she lives now. I haven't posted that information. There is so much I haven't posted. Because a quick 5 min search online yields allsorts when you post your life online! 😳😳😳

I find it absolutely hilarious that Mel talks about "peoples right to privacy!" 🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

She also talks about the "audacity".
Funnily enough, what kind of woman has the "audacity" to use alleged sexual abuse, by talking about alleged sexual abuse, so she can flog cheap plastic tat for money once her alleged sexual abuse chats gain traction? Mel has the audacity to do that!!! 🤬🤬🤬

I posted a picture out of curiosity, nothing more nothing less. I see similar family members pictures all over this tattle when discussing the immoral behaviour of their relatives who insidiously use ANY MEANS to flog tat to their followers. I have never seen ANYONE go as low as Mel though, a woman who uses alleged sexual abuse to flog tat. 🤬🤬🤬
Ohh exactly! There are plenty of threads on here that post people’s family and friends profiles it’s nothing new and tbh these things wouldn’t be able to be found if these creators didn’t put their whole entire lives on social media! It’s true, if it wouldn’t catch her in trouble with the police she would 100% show photos of her family members when she talks about them! She has already put a description of her mom out there, so it wouldn’t be hard for people to see a profile or see this woman locally and know exactly who she was and that’s all Mel’s doing!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ohh exactly! There are plenty of threads on here that post people’s family and friends profiles it’s nothing new and tbh these things wouldn’t be able to be found if these creators didn’t put their whole entire lives on social media! It’s true, if it wouldn’t catch her in trouble with the police she would 100% show photos of her family members when she talks about them! She has already put a description of her mom out there, so it wouldn’t be hard for people to see a profile or see this woman locally and know exactly who she was and that’s all Mel’s doing!
The next Mel meltdown/drama and crisis, will definitely be all my fault, nothing to do with Mel posting years of posts online about her entire family that made finding their social media an absolute 5 minute doddle 🙄

We should start a 'Who is Mel going to blame today' 🤣
Monday it was whoever it was who's sharing her posts to wind her up.
Tuesday it was me for posting a Facebook profile pic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
in Mel’s world it’s do as I say not as I do. No wonder her husband looks like he’s being held hostage by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
OMG, Narc Drama Queen Mel mode activated!!

Bringing her step children into this issue when another poster discovered she and her husband had their Facebook open exposing the children & apparently her husband had the town they live in on his profile!!! for goodness knows how long, how careless! So if her brother was going to come, he'd have come before now asher own husband posted where they live! 🙄
It is Mel that has chosen multiple social media platforms to expose herself and her family, she just annoyed it was super easy to find her family! She's also rattled that her family might use their right to reply and tell their side of this drama. I admitted I looked up her family because I was curious, nothing more.

The fact remains NONE of this would happen if Mel hadn't decided to expose her whole family's private information just to sell cheap tat! Mels choice to expose her step children, Mels choice to let them see their step mothers stories of "getting dicked" by their dad and seeing their real mothers slagged off by Mel online to the world!

For anyone new to reading here my issue with Mel is simple. She uses stories of sexual abuse & encourages other victims of sexual abuse into her safe space ALL BECAUSE she wants a large following to sell her tiktok shop tat!!!
It is insidious and abhorrent to me to use sexual abuse issues in such a way and I'm calling it out. I have absolute distain for any person who does such a thing. Most ppl who talk about sexual abuse online are either qualified and signposting others SAFELY & ARE NOT DOING IT TO SELL TAT 🤬🤬🤬

Last edited:
OMG, Narc Drama Queen Mel mode activated!!

Bringing her step children into this issue when another poster discovered she and her husband had their Facebook open exposing the children & apparently her husband had the town they live in on his profile!!! for goodness knows how long, how careless! So if her brother was going to come, he'd have come before now asher own husband posted where they live! 🙄
It is Mel that has chosen multiple social media platforms to expose herself and her family, she just annoyed it was super easy to find her family! She's also rattled that her family might use their right to reply and tell their side of this drama. I admitted I looked up her family because I was curious, nothing more.

The fact remains NONE of this would happen if Mel hadn't decided to expose her whole family's private information just to sell cheap tat! Mels choice to expose her step children, Mels choice to let them see their step mothers stories of "getting dicked" by their dad and seeing their real mothers slagged off by Mel online to the world!

For anyone new to reading here my issue with Mel is simple. She uses stories of sexual abuse & encourages other victims of sexual abuse into her safe space ALL BECAUSE she wants a large following to sell her tiktok shop tat!!!
It is insidious and abhorrent to me to use sexual abuse issues in such a way and I'm calling it out. I have absolute distain for any person who does such a thing. Most ppl who talk about sexual abuse online are either qualified and signposting others SAFELY & ARE NOT DOING IT TO SELL TAT 🤬🤬🤬
It’s taken for you posting her moms Facebook page and for us to comment their fb profiles are pretty much open for all eyes to see for her to realise it’s probably not acceptable having photos, one in particular of her husbands children in the sea topless (his son and daughter topless) on there for all eyes to see! She says her brother is a Pe*do and her husbands dad is one yet she finds it acceptable having pics like that of other peoples children on her open profile and we are the problem 😅😅 get lost five head Mel! You can’t be moaning about your mothers photo being shown and then in the next sentence saying ‘I’ve posted photos of my mother on here’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ the photo posted here was barely seen my anyone yet all her followers and more on tik tok have seen the photo she’s posted of her! Make it make sense!!!

Never known anyone SO defensive 😂😂 no one’s leaving anything Mel, so you crack on with your day chatting your bullshit lies and we’ll crack on with ours 👍🏼 How many creators have said they’re going to take down tattle 😅😅 Mel’s next on the list! Good luck with that chick!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
my friend just sent me a link to another forum about Mel, and apparently someone is trying to get on tattle to “set the record straight”….

Also Mel, no one is “trying to find out where you live” hen. If you want to push that narrative, then go for it- it’s in black and white on here.

If you put as much energy into safeguarding your family on socials as you did on here, you wouldn’t have this issue.

nice to see the filter is still going strong.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
For some one that shares highly sensitive information why has she got her full name as her username

very interesting that someone on another forum wants to give their side of the story !

Reactions: 2
So she’s now going to make talking about “trolling” a part of her content officially?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
very interesting that someone on another forum wants to give their side of the story !
Have you seen it? I didn’t even know it existed. I was just telling my mate about the whole hearing aid drama and she sent me the link to that one 🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Have you seen it? I didn’t even know it existed. I was just telling my mate about the whole hearing aid drama and she sent me the link to that one 🤦🏽‍♀️
What is this other site?

I was thinking the other day when she said her middle brother is trying to shut her down. Could it potentially be that he was also abused by the eldest brother and doesn’t want it to come out and spread all over Tik Tok/instagram? I think she’s said he wasn’t, but he could have been and just really embarrassed & being a typical guy who wants to bury head in sand and forget about it.

Reactions: 3
I laughed out loud when she said that she has respected her families privacy!
I also knew that she lives in Wakefield because she was telling all of the strangers when she started doing lives. The ones she did when she should have been working! Nobody has posted your address and your family already know where you live so I don’t see what difference it makes. The harassment thing also started before this thread even existed so it’s not our fault that you thought that your brother was going to kill you.
Motor mouth Mel is a hypocrite.